Tearaway boy, 11, kicked two girls into canal then stamped on their hands as they tried to save them

rooster59

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've done away with "child" status in a lot of cases like this in the U.S.; and, they go to trial as adults.

True, sometimes, but I think generally as young as 11 that wouldn't happen. You can't throw an 11 year old into an adult prison.

Edited by Jingthing

They've done away with "child" status in a lot of cases like this in the U.S.; and, they go to trial as adults.

Really? By reading many of the posts here I thought it was only Thais that did such things because of thainess.

I didn't know that thainess had such an effect in the USA.

I hope the victims families get at him if they have a reenactment. I can't see this kid ever being rehabilitated.

Yeah little girls who can't swim are always jumping into filthy klongs for no apparent reason, typical Thai denial

This boy has not yet the age to lock him up.

No matter the decisions of the court.

So, how many others will be molested or die before he reach the age of incarceration?

TIT

I am not certain but can't he be held indefinately in a Mental institution, then when older put in permanent detention for life??

I know this has happened in other countrys, anyone know thai law here???

If the facts, as reported here, are accurate this child clearly presents a risk to other children and maybe also to Adults.

I hope Thailand has secure facilities where this child can be kept until his "problem" whatever it may be, is identified and hopefully treated.

The child must not be allowed to return home until and unless he is proven not to present a danger to others.

The parents have obviously been strong role models as he learned at a very young age how to disregard others and deny any responsibility.He will do well in this culture once he gets out.

I think the parents behavior is pretty typical.

Not excusing the boy in any way but can you imagine what his home life/upbringing must be like. Woukd be keen to see the parents to jail time for raising a psychopath ... never going to happen but one can dream.

Psychopathy is a complex condition. It cannot be simply associated with parenting or "upbringing"........

https://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/psychopathy

The parents have obviously been strong role models as he learned at a very young age how to disregard others and deny any responsibility.He will do well in this culture once he gets out.

Most likely this boy has been physically and emotionally abused by his parents for years. He has the symptoms.

Most likely this boy has been physically and emotionally abused by his parents for years. He has the symptoms.

Amazing !

Do you know this boy and his parents ?

Do you have evidence which supports your contention of "abuse ?

What "symptoms" did the boy tell you has?

Are you a TVF non-expert ?

The article doesn't exactly make the locations of everyone clear. But it does kind of beg the question:

If the father of one of the victims and/or his two sons were nearby enough to witness the part about the kid allegedly stomping on the girls' hands, why couldn't they have done something to either save the girls and/or stop the little alleged punk?

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands.

Possibly they were on the other side of canal. Possibly he can't swim either. Possibly not there at all, only his sons were, but either he said he was, or was misreported. Anything is possible but we definitely need more evidence before we can make our just and binding decision and pass our famous TVF sentence on this case. I see some are not waiting for that and I agree with most of their sentiments if it is all more or less as reported.

P.S. Tearaway??? A "reckless impetuous irresponsible person". Had the journo never heard of scallywag, bounder, rogue or rascal? I suppose they try to use big English words sometimes to try and impress us.

The article doesn't exactly make the locations of everyone clear. But it does kind of beg the question:

If the father of one of the victims and/or his two sons were nearby enough to witness the part about the kid allegedly stomping on the girls' hands, why couldn't they have done something to either save the girls and/or stop the little alleged punk?

His sons gave evidence to police that they saw the boy kick the girls in the water and when they tried to get out of the water he stamped on their hands.

Possibly they were on the other side of canal. Possibly he can't swim either. Possibly not there at all, only his sons were, but either he said he was, or was misreported. Anything is possible but we definitely need more evidence before we can make our just and binding decision and pass our famous TVF sentence on this case. I see some are not waiting for that and I agree with most of their sentiments if it is all more or less as reported.

P.S. Tearaway??? A "reckless impetuous irresponsible person". Had the journo never heard of scallywag, bounder, rogue or rascal? I suppose they try to use big English words sometimes to try and impress us.

" I see some are not waiting for that and I agree with most of their sentiments if it is all more or less as reported."

Only a seriously deranged person would agree with "most" of the comments made here.

GETS OUT OF WHERE??????---------- the way things are working out at the moment with other cases------- He aint going nowheresad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

This case reminds me of the two boys that killed jamie Bolger years ago.Recent remarks were(from cons who knew one of the murderers)did let slip that the boy,now a man,had not changed in any way.

This boys defense remarks were obviously coached.The parents are obviously desperate to keep him out of prison.If were them,i would be looking for,wingless butterflies,legless spiders and burnt cats,around the garden.

This kind of action is becoming more common around the world as more and more parents just CBA to instill discipline into their kids.

How many Thais, or for that matter, many parents, taking time out to tell their lil brats off in public when they kick off?

This can often be the result

I had a stepson just like this kid. He was eventually the cause of his mother and I getting a divorce. I was having all sorts of problems when this kid was only eleven as well. Nothing I tried over a period of ten years helped. Finally one day I knew that him and his mother had joined against me and it was time for me to move on with my life without them. That is what I did and I hope I never see this kid again. The problem is there are hundreds of thousands of these worthless phuchais in this country. No one would believe at what an early age their and behavior starts. My stepson was kicked out of four schools and one temple we put him in.

Fools confronted with similar experience awaiting them from local girls and their former sex entertainment are arriving daily by the planeload from falang land. All you have to do is go shopping in the supermarkets and you can see for yourself.