Just checking to make sure I will have no problems.

I have a multi entry Non-O. The use by date on my full page Thai consulate stamp states that the enter by date is the 27th of April 2016. I have been doing border runs to Mae Sot every 90 days since I got the Non-O last year. The last run I did was in January, so the last stamp I received when re-entering Thailand is til the 12th of April 2016. Obviously with Songkran coming I am planning to go again to Mae Sot tomorrow before the madness begins and re-enter for the last time on this Non-O for a further 3 months. Does anyone see me having any problems re-entering Thailand?

Thank you all guys for your responses. I just hate that feeling as your approaching the immigration officer and I am really hoping that they are in a good mood.thumbsup.gif

Haha, I know that feeling. Even when I'm 100% sure I have everything in order, I still get jelly-legged when the time comes to approach the immigration officer :)

Got another 90 days today but DANG the border crossing at Mae Sot was the busiest I have ever seen it. People, trucks, motorcycles and people carriers. It was absolute Chaos, took a little longer than normal but was ok. I expect anyone trying to do border crossings from today til at least a few days after Songkran will face even worse than I did today.

Got another 90 days today but DANG the border crossing at Mae Sot was the busiest I have ever seen it. People, trucks, motorcycles and people carriers. It was absolute Chaos, took a little longer than normal but was ok. I expect anyone trying to do border crossings from today til at least a few days after Songkran will face even worse than I did today.

There may been a lot of day trippers because today is a Thai public holiday. My guess would be tomorrow will be quieter, but it will be crazy there from the weekend onward.