Warning: Not to use Driver Booster 3.2. with Windows 10 Pro.....

lostinisaan

But in this case, i ONLY WANTED TO UPDATE ThE OUTDATED DRIVERS OF MY MAIN PC,but all I saw was a middle finger.

Best for you I think to adopt the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy. Perfectly rational, often recommended.

You're absolutely right.

Thanks, I had no idea of Crimson until you mentioned it. I'll give it a try after my next backup, or after the latest release has graduated up from a hotfix.

Nor did I. You would think AMD would either update to it or let its users know they should update to it. I have about 6 PCs that use CCC and none has requested I update to Crimson. Hopefully its better than the crash prone CCC is.

I have the CCC autodetect utility to check for updates, I run it every few weeks when I get the notion to. I would have thought it would say "we've replaced CCC with Crimson, click to get it" or something like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now