Germany: up to 5 wounded in stabbing at train station

webfact

If this is true that the attacker was a Muslim or Muslim supporter, than Germany is in for the long haul

with many similar attacks to come, well done Merkel..... how about taking in another million of them....

he was born in germany.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true that the attacker was a Muslim or Muslim supporter, than Germany is in for the long haul

with many similar attacks to come, well done Merkel..... how about taking in another million of them....

he was born in germany.
thats what we have been trying to tell you, it doesnt matter where he was born. He is muslim, that is all you need to know. Integration will and can never occur with them - it is straight destroy and take over. Only the extreme left would claim this guy is "german".

he was born in germany.
thats what we have been trying to tell you, it doesnt matter where he was born. He is muslim, that is all you need to know. Integration will and can never occur with them - it is straight destroy and take over. Only the extreme left would claim this guy is "german".

so if it impossible to integrate with locally born muslims, what is your suggestion?

I become increasingly concerned by the seemingly routine denial reaction of European authorities when some rabid Islamist decides to attack.

Truth will emerge as we have seen in relation to the Cologne sex attacks and the Swedish rapes and murders.

Attempting to hide fact is a poor tactic and will result in a backlash.

The Authorities should be honest and admit what is occurring and at the same time say what is intended to prevent these attacks.

I become increasingly concerned by the seemingly routine denial reaction of European authorities when some rabid Islamist decides to attack.

Truth will emerge as we have seen in relation to the Cologne sex attacks and the Swedish rapes and murders.

The Authorities should be honest and admit what is occurring and at the same time say what is intended to prevent these attacks.

Help them out. what would you suggest be done to prevent locally born muslims from committing actions like this?

how is "Allahu akbar" a political statement ? it a totally religious statement.

merkle should resign immediately for letting all those radicalise muslims in there

Contrary to belief (not the above poster) "Allah u Akbar" does not mean "god is great" or "Al Lah is great." It means "Al Lah is greatest." Its not a subtle difference.

In the declaration there is clear intent to contrast the claim with every thing/one else. Not unlike the 5 times daily prayer, there is constant inculcation to reference the faith in relation to all others.

There is zero division between political and religious in islam- none! This vital point is totally misunderstood, in much the same way Latin Americans thought Cortez meant something else. Many Germans intuitively know this, more are finding out, and Merkel has been aware of this from the start.

While islamic peoples may co-habitat with non muslim people and many examples be cited, scripture and tradition does not provide for such a recipe except for expediency or survival. It is very clear about this.

he was born in germany.

so if it impossible to integrate with locally born muslims, what is your suggestion?
remembering my youth before the insane lefty pc policy of diluting proper English citizens, well it was heaven. We lay around all day listening to CSN, smoking big-ones and making love, and it never rained. Nowadays everyone is just waiting for the next one to go Wooof.

Help them out. what would you suggest be done to prevent locally born muslims from committing actions like this?

It is a problem I agree but until the politicians wake up and authorise the clearing of Muslim ghettos and the closure of mosques where "hate" is preached and taught the problem will continue.

The extreme "right wing" are becoming stronger in Europe and every atrocity committed in the name of "Allah" will increase their strength and power.

When do you expect the "explosion" of civil unrest ------------ because unless this problem is contained that is what will occur.

remembering my youth before the insane lefty pc policy of diluting proper English citizens, well it was heaven. We lay around all day listening to CSN, smoking big-ones and making love, and it never rained. Nowadays everyone is just waiting for the next one to go Wooof.

so you got nuttin. whata surprise

It is a problem I agree but until the politicians wake up and authorise the clearing of Muslim ghettos and the closure of mosques where "hate" is preached and taught the problem will continue.

The extreme "right wing" are becoming stronger in Europe and every atrocity committed in the name of "Allah" will increase their strength and power.

When do you expect the "explosion" of civil unrest ------------ because unless this problem is contained that is what will occur.

please go on! you want ghettos cleared and the inhabitants put where? you want mosques closed based on what is preached and who will be monitoring and ruling on the preached content? courts? police? special religious tribunals? c'mon, dont stop now, youre on a roll!!

please go on! you want ghettos cleared and the inhabitants put where? you want mosques closed based on what is preached and who will be monitoring and ruling on the preached content? courts? police? special religious tribunals? c'mon, dont stop now, youre on a roll!!
you are asking a question that to answer would be in violation of forum rules. If you really want to know what the sleeping giant thinks about the Islamization of Europe why not pop over to stormfront where diverse opinions are tolerated. Or are you simply trying to get an honest response so that you can dive on the report button. Predictable really.

you are asking a question that to answer would be in violation of forum rules. If you really want to know what the sleeping giant thinks about the Islamization of Europe why not pop over to stormfront where diverse opinions are tolerated. Or are you simply trying to get an honest response so that you can dive on the report button. Predictable really.

nope, i dont report. i do, however, enjoy being reminded of what kind of vileness shares our planet.

German train attacker ‘had psychological and drug problems’

606x341_332284.jpg

MUNICH: -- A man suspected of killing a commuter with a knife at a railway station in Germany had psychological and drug problems, officials say.

Three other people were wounded in Grafting near Munich in the early hours of Tuesday morning before the 27-year-old German national was overpowered.

Some eyewitnesses reported him shouting ‘‘Allahu akbar’‘, but
Bavaria’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has said there is no evidence the attack was politically motivated.

“So far there is nothing to suggest this person was a risk to state security. But he recently came to the attention of police for demonstrating strange behaviour and suspected drug use. The motive for the attack is not yet known – police inquiries continue,’‘ Herrmann said.

One of the victims, a 56-year-old man, died of his injuries in hospital after being stabbed on the train, while another man, knifed on the platform, is reported to be in a critical condition.

Two cyclists also suffered minor injuries outside the station.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-05-11

they just don't dare to admit that his problem was being a muslim, nothing else

can't believe German media any more

and German politicians even less

I'm afraid next time they will find more and more terrorists, killers that are just lunatics (or do they just equal muslim=lunatic, potential killer?)

Merkel created a big supply

Edited by sweatalot

Some eyewitnesses reported him shouting ‘‘Allahu akbar’‘, but

Bavaria’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has said there is no evidence the attack was politically motivated.

Herrmann is right, I also don't see a political motivation when someone shouts "Allahu Akbar", maybe there is a religious motivation..., or maybe Herrmann has accepted the Islamic worldview where religion and politics are not separated?

'Just a lunatic', as I said, no Islam connection. Islamophobes.

Indeed just a random act of madness, there's been a lot of it about lately. He could have shouted out Unicorn eggs before stabbing his victims but shouted out snack bar instead, some coincidence.

Guy screams alahu-Akbar and their not clear about his motive. PC at its stupidest
Guy did not scream, islamofobia at its worst.
No he shouted it,PC strikes again
He did not shout or scream Allah akhbar, there is no Islam connection, no matter how much you want it.

He did. He shouted also that he will kill all infidels. And he confessed it already. It's confirmed by police during the press conference.

Read the news.

Give me strength it's like a never ending repeat of the Truman show getting Liberals to face reality. There was a police simulation of a terrorist attack in Manchester and the usual suspects are screaming stereotyping and Islamophobia because one of the terrorists in the simulation shouted snack bar. Well it could have been extremist Jains I suppose.

It is a category error to assign to Progressives the benefit of the doubt that [they] do not "face reality." The truth is less pleasant. Most do know exactly what is going on and that is why there are consistent touchstones in liberal obfuscation that reveal nearly every time a deliberate attempt to obscure and disassemble. They know.

You are of course correct. The obfuscation and dissembling is of course deliberate and intended to cause a backlash. The censorship and clampdown against democratic protest and freedom of expression are already primed and waiting. This is treason pure and simple by the would be destroyers of the nation state.

This is the terminating station for line S-7 on the Munich S-Bahn. A more peaceful place is hard to imagine. There is no way to stop this kind of attack, in any city, in any country. In this case just a troubled soul: but had the motive been different it is simply impossible to protect a system of this size: there is no security screening, no visible police presence and even on the major trunk routes there is no luggage screening and merely a walk-through by soldiers.

The same everywhere: implement security and the system would grind to a halt.

Knives are a very effective weapon. A person with this kind of motivation can inflict quite a bit of damage. Imagine ten or twenty of them armed with just knives.

Israel knows.

I believe that is one of the great concerns: as another Paris, Brusells, Madrid or Bali becomes more difficult , a shift in strategy to the softer targets is inevitable: shopping malls, commuter travel systems, attacks on individuals ( eg, the Lee Rigby murder), workplaces( San Bernardino and the military bases). They are easier to plan and execute and the terror effect is enormous.

Islam = lunatic

That's true. Everyone who believes he will get 72 virgins is a lunatic. Simple as that.

To make it all the more worse...

Virgin Martyrs have to share one man with 71 other virgins.

Islam = lunatic

That's true. Everyone who believes he will get 72 virgins is a lunatic. Simple as that.

Almost as crazy as buying a lottery ticket hoping to win the grand prize at 250 million to 1 odds. Odds gotta be just as good that there ARE 72 virgins waiting for them (full disclosure: I'm Agnostic). That might be one way of selling the idea. These guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed to begin with.

the suspected assailant is a 27-year-old German national

Integrated well then.

his first name probably Abdullah, Ali or Mohamed

according to der Spiegel his name is Paul and he was in a psychiatric clinlc earlier for treatment for mental problems

Again, the attacker was a German guy. Not a Muslim immigrant or refugee.

His name is Paul H. and was a hard drug addict. He finished his practical scholarship for carpenter and traveled afterwards worldwide and worked as a tourist animator in A lot of countries. He became a tecno concert fan.

His family spoke out that he isn't radicalised and he isn't a Muslim.

The local and international press just added false Islamic connections to make it a headline...

What did and are Israel still doing ? May I add they are still supported by the liberal west even after doing everything that would have given their leftist supporters a heart attack if it was done in their own countries. Well just do the same. Start by making it difficult for more muslims to enter your country.