Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

23 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Expected a loss and a welcome one and the next match will feature the A team so you have been warned.

"Expected a loss". What was that your were going on about getting your excuses in...:cheesy:

Hang on, YOU WELCOME A LOSS for your own team! What kind of a fan are you? I can't believe anyone wants to see their team lose EVER. What are you on?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"Expected a loss". What was that your were going on about getting your excuses in...:cheesy:

Hang on, YOU WELCOME A LOSS for your own team! What kind of a fan are you? I can't believe anyone wants to see their team lose EVER. What are you on?

One look at the team we put out. 

Happy fabinho got some game time. 

Happy to focus on other competitions. 

19 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

One look at the team we put out. 

Happy fabinho got some game time. 

Happy to focus on other competitions. 

But you WELCOMED a loss for your team Liverpool!  Go sit on the naughty step for an hour and take a long hard look at yourself man.

7 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

No but it means there is enough 'evidence' for the mogul to react.. no smoke without fire...and now it aint just us being wary of him it and his wedges acountabilty . arguably better late than never  however ...

the guys dodgy.. end of. And now he's getting found out.. such a hard life, i

Really ?

Are you sure about that or just making it up ?

If you didnt just make that up, then posts some evidance to back up your claims .

Or , just state the things that you think that he has done wrong .

Why do you think that hes "dodgy" ?

22 hours ago, sanemax said:

Really ?

Are you sure about that or just making it up ?

If you didnt just make that up, then posts some evidance to back up your claims .

Or , just state the things that you think that he has done wrong .

Why do you think that hes "dodgy" ?

I'm sure the average Russian feels Abramovich earned his wealth perfectly legitimately and would hate to see his billions pumped into their economy rather than spent wisely on luxury yachts and houses in the Caribbean.

After all it was Russian oil.

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm sure the average Russian feels Abramovich earned his wealth perfectly legitimately and would hate to see his billions pumped into their economy rather than spent wisely on luxury yachts and houses in the Caribbean.

I do hope that you arent a westerner in Thailand  spending your money on what you want , you should be at home in the UK , spending your money in Witherspoons  and a take-away Chinese on a Friday night

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do hope that you arent a westerner in Thailand  spending your money on what you want , you should be at home in the UK , spending your money in Witherspoons  and a take-away Chinese on a Friday night

I haven't been busy selling off my nations assets for gross personal gain to the tune of billions of quid.

Nice effort though.

• Like 2

You dildos will be happy to know VvD is out tomorrow so there is every chance you might win. 
Fancy a score prediction?

Hazard 2 Liverpool 0
Perhaps ????‍♀️????‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Hazard 2 Liverpool 0
Perhaps ????‍♀️????‍♀️

haha yeah, he likes to play Liverpool, not unrealistic.

VvD out worries me. Gomez and Matip hmmm. 

I'm having 1-2 Liverpool but a draw would be a good result. 

• Like 1

All depends on how Salah performs up against pretty boy Alonso (who thinks he can be the best left back in the world...his words)...i,d rather he was left back in the dressing room. Should he defend properly and keep Salah quiet....then 3v1 to us.[emoji106]

I understand what you’re saying Keith but the Sarri philosophy is all about attacking and ball possession and Alonso without doubt is right up there with the best of them in that discipline.

I agree he isn’t the greatest defender but I’d rather he was in the team than anywhere else you care to suggest [emoji1303]

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

I understand what you’re saying Keith but the Sarri philosophy is all about attacking and ball possession and Alonso without doubt is right up there with the best of them in that discipline.

I agree he isn’t the greatest defender but I’d rather he was in the team than anywhere else you care to suggest emoji1303.png

We are weak at the back on both flanks imo, alonso and dave....neither em are quick and both tuck in to close to centre backs and give away acres of space. Not sure but i think all our goals conceded have come from crosses down both flanks. I would have Emerson in for Alonso. Alonso i would have sitting in the umpires chair at Wimbledon....just watching the world go by.....bit like he does every week..sits on the half way.

Yep he does weigh in with some crucial goals and does have a mean free kick....but defend....not if his life depended on it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

All depends on how Salah performs up against pretty boy Alonso (who thinks he can be the best left back in the world...his words)...i,d rather he was left back in the dressing room. Should he defend properly and keep Salah quiet....then 3v1 to us.????

3 - 1, you obviously don't care much for our defensive record of late, or is it the VvD factor?

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

3 - 1, you obviously don't care much for our defensive record of late, or is it the VvD factor?

Didn,t give that a thought Bob,wish he was playing.......but if we can score 2 at you place...then 3 at ours ain,t out of the question.

We have played 3 games in 7 days in 3 different competitions all away from home,conceding  only 1 goal.

It is or could be one of those games where if things aint going your way and people start to lose there heads....ie Henderson....and the ref starts handing out cards......could get Messy ????

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Didn,t give that a thought Bob,wish he was playing.......but if we can score 2 at you place...then 3 at ours ain,t out of the question.

We have played 3 games in 7 days in 3 different competitions all away from home,conceding  only 1 goal.

It is or could be one of those games where if things aint going your way and people start to lose there heads....ie Henderson....and the ref starts handing out cards......could get Messy ????

Thing is you scored 2 against the worst back 5 of 2016, they won't be playing on Saturday. 

And apparently VvD might be now playing. 

Much different prospect to Wednesday, and I don't think you've played anyone decent yet, aside the Hammers ????

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Thing is you scored 2 against the worst back 5 of 2016, they won't be playing on Saturday. 

And apparently VvD might be now playing. 

Much different prospect to Wednesday, and I don't think you've played anyone decent yet, aside the Hammers ????

We made 8 changes from the team that started against West Ham....and apart from a good 1st half from Arsenal against us ...we ain,t come close to getting beat...even though we have been behind twice in games. Easy for me to say now but no matter what team you had out on Wednesday i would have had us winning that game on penalties.....now we are at home on our little pitch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

We made 8 changes from the team that started against West Ham....and apart from a good 1st half from Arsenal against us ...we ain,t come close to getting beat...even though we have been behind twice in games. Easy for me to say now but no matter what team you had out on Wednesday i would have had us winning that game on penalties.....now we are at home on our little pitch.

You've got decent squad depth, that's apparent, but you seem to be getting a bit too bolshy on the back of Wednesday. I don't think you've seen enough of what our team can/will do, and your confidence in your team's performance thus far...you've played no one and got held by a team that struggled until last week.

Don't be surprised if you get twated. 

giphy-downsized.gif

Edited by BangrakBob

Putting them on the line here cos I think klopp knows the importance of this game after tasting defeat on Wednesday.  To put it mildly, I do not think we will just beat you on your turf. I think we're gonna twa t you all over the shop and afterwards you will be thinking how lucky you are to have a shot at winning the carabao cup.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I haven't been busy selling off my nations assets for gross personal gain to the tune of billions of quid.

Nice effort though.

Although if you had of been , you wouldnt now be living in Thailand 

Roman bought Chelsea for 140 Million quid , its now worth 2 Billion, although he wants 3

Astute businessman not living in Thailand 

• Like 1

Putting them on the line here cos I think klopp knows the importance of this game after tasting defeat on Wednesday.  To put it mildly, I do not think we will just beat you on your turf. I think we're gonna twa t you all over the shop and afterwards you will be thinking how lucky you are to have a shot at winning the carabao cup.

Waaaaaaaaah[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
Only time will tell

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Haha, yes its amusing and there was nothing iffy about the absurd knock down car boot sale price he bought Sibnet for.  But, Roman follows the golden rule of don't get political and keep yourself firmly in Putin's pocket. Wise man.  Funnily enough the Russians are said to be very proud of their oligarchs!!!  Weird!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

To be fair mate i've never read one of your posts where you've said the opposition deserved to beat Chelsea!!!  Even when we beat you 1-3 last season.  And yes Keith, you were the only Chelsea fan i spoke to that didn't concede to us being better.

8 minutes ago, carmine said:

To be fair mate i've never read one of your posts where you've said the opposition deserved to beat Chelsea!!!  Even when we beat you 1-3 last season.  And yes Keith, you were the only Chelsea fan i spoke to that didn't concede to us being better.

I dont even have to look at the post i made after that defeat....you can go a fish it out if you want. There was nothing in the 1st half we missed a stter and woukd have been worthy of our 1 nil lead....but your dane hits a worldy out of nowhere right on the stroke of half time then your clinical with the 2 chances you get in the 2nd half....end of....what more did you want.????

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

You've got decent squad depth, that's apparent, but you seem to be getting a bit too bolshy on the back of Wednesday. I don't think you've seen enough of what our team can/will do, and your confidence in your team's performance thus far...you've played no one and got held by a team that struggled until last week.

Don't be surprised if you get twated. 

giphy-downsized.gif

Not bolshy....at 1 nil down  i thought an equaliser was not out of the question and we could go on to win on penalties...3 reasons ...Hazard our keeper and Your keeper. 

• Like 2