Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Wow we are on a bit of a roll.............i make that 4 piss poor performances in a row........and we won 3 of them

<deleted> is the matter with Hazard can,t he pass the .ucking ball quickly .. does he always have to come to a complete stand still and let the oppo,s defence get back into position...<deleted>.

I don,t know about Jose,but i,m gonna no .ucking hair left at this rate .crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Yeah,I don't know where to start after that performance,mate. Ivanovic continues to play like a centre back filling in at right back. Thank <deleted> he's suspended and it forces Mourinho to offer up an alternative. I'm praying that he plays Azpilicueta at right back and Bertrand at left back for the next game but I'm not holding my breath. Apparently,Bertrand is out with an 'undisclosed injury, which is a bit of a mystifying statement,so it looks like Old Man Cole again. Luiz played like he was on something. Reckless in the tackle and getting caught on the wrong side time after time. Torres scored but did little else. Undoubtedly our best player was Willian. He was energetic,creative and must have covered every blade of grass. I think Schurrle should play every game. He's a class act and wasn't on 5 mins. before he ghosted in behind their defence and was only stopped by a point blank save from their keeper.

We've got Arsenal next in the League and my only crumb of comfort is that my brother reckons that,when we beat them 2-0 in the League Cup a few months ago at the Emirates,we pissed all over them. I didn't see that game myself. What did you think,Keith?

Your Brother was spot on Og,that Arsenal game was the best i have seen us play this season,a very one sided 2-0 victory. Why? Well maybe it was because he played square pegs in square holes....Bertrand at left back and Azpilicueta at right..........sheer .ucking genious....no Terry Ivanovich Cech Lamplard cole.and Arsenals starting midfield was wilshire ramsey cazorla rosicky........as said before it,s still gonna get worse before it gets any better...........facepalm.gif

What do you think the score would have been if he'd played round pegs in round holes Keith ?

Wow we are on a bit of a roll.............i make that 4 piss poor performances in a row........and we won 3 of them

<deleted> is the matter with Hazard can,t he pass the .ucking ball quickly .. does he always have to come to a complete stand still and let the oppo,s defence get back into position...<deleted>.

I don,t know about Jose,but i,m gonna no .ucking hair left at this rate .crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Yeah,I don't know where to start after that performance,mate. Ivanovic continues to play like a centre back filling in at right back. Thank <deleted> he's suspended and it forces Mourinho to offer up an alternative. I'm praying that he plays Azpilicueta at right back and Bertrand at left back for the next game but I'm not holding my breath. Apparently,Bertrand is out with an 'undisclosed injury, which is a bit of a mystifying statement,so it looks like Old Man Cole again. Luiz played like he was on something. Reckless in the tackle and getting caught on the wrong side time after time. Torres scored but did little else. Undoubtedly our best player was Willian. He was energetic,creative and must have covered every blade of grass. I think Schurrle should play every game. He's a class act and wasn't on 5 mins. before he ghosted in behind their defence and was only stopped by a point blank save from their keeper.

We've got Arsenal next in the League and my only crumb of comfort is that my brother reckons that,when we beat them 2-0 in the League Cup a few months ago at the Emirates,we pissed all over them. I didn't see that game myself. What did you think,Keith?

Your Brother was spot on Og,that Arsenal game was the best i have seen us play this season,a very one sided 2-0 victory. Why? Well maybe it was because he played square pegs in square holes....Bertrand at left back and Azpilicueta at right..........sheer .ucking genious....no Terry Ivanovich Cech Lamplard cole.and Arsenals starting midfield was wilshire ramsey cazorla rosicky........as said before it,s still gonna get worse before it gets any better...........facepalm.gif

What do you think the score would have been if he'd played round pegs in round holes Keith ?

How about 0-4 .....that seems to have a ring to it?

Nice to see a constructive post, Bindippers and Reds should take note whistling.gif

Instructions from you ? Now that is a cheesy.gif You make all of us want to facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif as usual.biggrin.png

BT coffee1.gif

What can i say...game should have been finished in normal time..shocking miss from Eto..plus many more chances missed..only schwarzer azpilicueta cahill and william can hold there heads up...........sunderland were much the better team in xtra time and fully deserved it for that 30 minutes...........over and out from the now BALD one

• Like 1

Nice to see our lad Borini hitting some form wink.png

Always got to have a little poke, eh Bob....................will you be at the Bridge on the 29th.........or aven,t you got your Giro yet

They cut me off, the bastads!

I'll still blag me way in thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Nice to see our lad Borini hitting some form wink.png

Always got to have a little poke, eh Bob....................will you be at the Bridge on the 29th.........or aven,t you got your Giro yet

'aven't you learnt how to use an apostrophe yet? Clue...normally NNE of the question marktongue.png

Edited by wilai

Apparently Jose has said that as the goal scorers function as well as a chocolate teapot, we must play more defensive and conceed less, so a bore draw is on the cards.

Normally I would relish the chance of battering Arsenal, but Chelsea's performance of late have been terrible, gawd only knows how we have been so high in the league........ Not feeling confident and would be happy with a draw..............on the other hand I would be happy to lose if we played well.

I will be surprised if Arsenal beat Chelsea Bob especially after the recent results i will go for a 2-2 and be happy with that.

I don't know Red, Stoke and Sunderland filled their boots. Arsenal could do some damage if Chelsea carry on defending like they do. I expect Chelsea will park the bus though, so unless there's an early goal I might not bother watching they rest that hour

I will be surprised if Arsenal beat Chelsea Bob especially after the recent results i will go for a 2-2 and be happy with that.

I don't know Red, Stoke and Sunderland filled their boots. Arsenal could do some damage if Chelsea carry on defending like they do. I expect Chelsea will park the bus though, so unless there's an early goal I might not bother watching they rest that hour

Your 1st 3 words are spot on........(i don,t know)...as ever straight to the point. Park what bus? We aven,t got a .ucking Bus......and if we had we wouldn,t have conceded so many .ucking goals.w00t.gif

You did beat them away in the cup and have a very good record so it will be interesting.... shame it is on in the middle of the night here.

Two decent midfield's but neither has a really good striker that is prolific.

Your 1st 3 words are spot on........(i don,t know)...as ever straight to the point. Park what bus? We aven,t got a .ucking Bus......and if we had we wouldn,t have conceded so many .ucking goals.w00t.gif

See I knew you had a sense of humour Keithbiggrin.png

Jose is known to park it away against big teams, he already did it away at United….in hindsight should have went for it there.

I hope Jose doesn't park the bus, jet, black hawk, or however it is you get about. I'd like to start my holidays with a cracker wink.png

Jose is known to park it away against big teams, he already did it away at United….in hindsight should have went for it there.

I hope Jose doesn't park the bus, jet, black hawk, or however it is you get about. I'd like to start my holidays with a cracker wink.png

Not sure about parking the bus. Its more like telling his players to go out and kick lumps out of the opposition which were his tactics in trying to beat Guardiola's Barca side

Not sure about parking the bus. Its more like telling his players to go out and kick lumps out of the opposition which were his tactics in trying to beat Guardiola's Barca side

As soon as that team was announced I should have called it a night….parking, kicking a real bore off either way. I wonder how they will line up against us at home now, another enforced bore off?

As soon as that team was announced I should have called it a night….parking, kicking a real bore off either way. I wonder how they will line up against us at home now, another enforced bore off?

they'll probably have more of the footballers in the side against us, oscar, hazard perhaps starting behind a striker - but i'm expecting the self-obsessed one to detail his players to take it in turns to kick suarez. spoiling tactics are the only way mourinho knows, even when he has unlimited funds and massive squads full of ball-players at his disposal. he's an awful, awful manager.

• Like 1

I guess I'm one of the few that actually watched the game after reading some of the comments on here............Chelsea parking this bus, yet having attacked more than the home side...............Chelsea kicking Arsenal players off the pitch, errrrrmmm, not from what I saw............,Mourinho an awful, awful manager, yeah OK, back to kindergarten.......

• Like 1

they'll probably have more of the footballers in the side against us, oscar, hazard perhaps starting behind a striker - but i'm expecting the self-obsessed one to detail his players to take it in turns to kick suarez. spoiling tactics are the only way mourinho knows, even when he has unlimited funds and massive squads full of ball-players at his disposal. he's an awful, awful manager.

I guess I'm one of the few that actually watched the game after reading some of the comments on here............Chelsea parking this bus, yet having attacked more than the home side...............Chelsea kicking Arsenal players off the pitch, errrrrmmm, not from what I saw............,Mourinho an awful, awful manager, yeah OK, back to kindergarten.......

In between falling asleep and being distracted by the paint drying I don't think I missed too much, Mourinho went there for a point all day. Oscar, Mata and Shirley on the bench, a lone striker upfront.

You have to admit Mjj his tactics are usually safe and rarely exciting to watch

Mourinho likes to keep it tight in big games, especially away from home. If you can't win it, he doesn't want to get beat. I personally don't see anything wrong with that. His record against teams around him this year is good, only Everton have beaten them so far.