Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

.....and people still fall for Mourinho's mind games............don't you ever learn???

"mind games"? directed at whom?

they're more like the depressed rantings of a terminally insecure bully. he's fooling no-one and getting one over on no-one. so how are they mind games?

You should get a life mate.........i don,t know anyone who goes on about Jose as much as you do.......sorry thats a lie.....the list of knockers and haters of Jose and Chelsea on this thread is endless.......Love it Love it Love it laugh.pnglaugh.png

So it looks like Chelsea are going to end up trophyless & it will have nothing to do with the manager,everyone from the FA to refs to his own players are conspiring against him .He's even saying he'll have to ask 'the club' if he can field a weakened team on sunday against Liverpool ...Excuses,excuses ,excuses..

Bloody Hell mate....you go on as if we are the only team on the planet.......get a grip

According to Jose ,you are!

So is he going to field a strong or weak team at the weekend?

you've got a £600m squad made up of 25 full international players. you've got lukaku, moses, romeu, kakuta, bertrand, courtois and marin all out on loan. you paid £12m for a defender in january and loaned him back to his club.

so when you can field eleven senior internationals against liverpool from that lot above, can you explain to me how it is a "weak" team please? i don't see you starting with half a dozen 18 year olds in the side at anfield.

stop falling for mourinho's bullsh*t mate, honestly.

Strong or weak is relative.............it's like teaching children to dot to dot on here.

Yes, it's clear we can all learn something from you. Especially about inane statements like 'strong or weak is relative'. It's relative to your <deleted> budget and squad size for starters.

@mrbojangles.

If we beat Liverpool without our strongest squad, it will be for OUR pride, not as a favour to City.

We do not want to be humiliated at Anfield.

Got it?

Quite an aggressive chappy aren't you.

BTW nobody is asking for favours, just that Chelsea do the right thing by the sport and put out the best team to compete with Liverpool. Don't forget it was your managers statement that set off this debate, so don't snap at people for commenting about it.

So is he going to field a strong or weak team at the weekend?

you've got a £600m squad made up of 25 full international players. you've got lukaku, moses, romeu, kakuta, bertrand, courtois and marin all out on loan. you paid £12m for a defender in january and loaned him back to his club.

so when you can field eleven senior internationals against liverpool from that lot above, can you explain to me how it is a "weak" team please? i don't see you starting with half a dozen 18 year olds in the side at anfield.

stop falling for mourinho's bullsh*t mate, honestly.

Strong or weak is relative.............it's like teaching children to dot to dot on here.
Yes, it's clear we can all learn something from you. Especially about inane statements like 'strong or weak is relative'. It's relative to your <deleted> budget and squad size for starters.

I'd love to learn from you how our squad makes £600m.

@mrbojangles.

If we beat Liverpool without our strongest squad, it will be for OUR pride, not as a favour to City.

We do not want to be humiliated at Anfield.

Got it?

Quite an aggressive chappy aren't you.

BTW nobody is asking for favours, just that Chelsea do the right thing by the sport and put out the best team to compete with Liverpool. Don't forget it was your managers statement that set off this debate, so don't snap at people for commenting about it.

Suggestions that Chelsea will throw the game are unfounded.

We will go to win because no other result is of any value to us.

If City had taken points off Liverpool at Anfield, City would not be reliant on Chelsea to take points off them.smile.png

So, City problem, not Chelsea's. We have our own battles to fight.

Like the Semi Final of the Champions League.

smile.png

Well, always look on the bright side.smile.png

With some fresh legs on Sunday and something to prove, we might just do it at Anfield.thumbsup.gif

Then, if Crystal Pulis can take points off City and Liverpool, who knows.

Lovely, Jubbly.

As for the FA charges. FA got what they deserved. Mourinho and Rafia in the nick.

Ramires? Ask Larsson what happened for starters.

wink.png

Well. amongst all this hysteria, let's see what a Mourinho 'weakened team' will look like. I reckon Schwartzer will play because he needs more game time. Ivanovic to play alongside Luiz at centre back with Cole at left back (another who needs to play ) and Kalas at right back. As Mikel is banned,I can see him forming a holding midfield partnership with Matic,who's ineligible to face A. Madrid. The midfield could include Lampard,Oscar, Salah and Ake. Up front,Demba Ba.

• Like 1

Well. amongst all this hysteria, let's see what a Mourinho 'weakened team' will look like. I reckon Schwartzer will play because he needs more game time. Ivanovic to play alongside Luiz at centre back with Cole at left back (another who needs to play ) and Kalas at right back. As Mikel is banned,I can see him forming a holding midfield partnership with Matic,who's ineligible to face A. Madrid. The midfield could include Lampard,Oscar, Salah and Ake. Up front,Demba Ba.

Looks about right oldgit.thumbsup.gif Maybe even van Ginkel winkle?

No problem with the FA with that little lot I trust?

Hardly, it would be the envy of most managers in the league!!

biggrin.png

Can play any in all permutations, as long as they are named squad members I believe.

Generally speaking that's about what I would expect. Weakened, but not a team of "reserves".

It was great to see Van Ginkel on the bench on Tuesday but,is he ready for the seething cauldron at Anfield? I reckon he'll be on the bench again next Wednesday.

• Like 1

Think you are probably right oldgit.thumbsup.gif

Anyway, I'm trying to keep the energy levels up despite all this negative horse sh** from L'pool and City posters on this thread.

Pellegrini, and especially Rodgers, should be ashamed of them.

smile.png

What a story if we could actually manage to win the CL.smile.png

Bayern ain't looking too hot atm.

Hardly, it would be the envy of most managers in the league!!

biggrin.png

Double edged compliment fully understood carmine.

smile.png

Think you are probably right oldgit.thumbsup.gif

Anyway, I'm trying to keep the energy levels up despite all this negative horse sh** from L'pool and City posters on this thread.

Pellegrini, and especially Rodgers, should be ashamed of them.

smile.png

What a story if we could actually manage to win the CL.smile.png

Bayern ain't looking too hot atm.

That's because when they post something,they know you'll bit,mate. It's not in the rules that you have to respond. Just let them get on with it.

• Like 1