Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Or Guardiola? w00t.gif

And Guardiola can win it how?

Are you being deliberately perverse.

Abramovich has the money to buy Guardiola IF he decides to terminate Mourinho's 4 YEAR contract.

Chelsea bashers continue to question the relationship between Abramovich and Mourinho.

I'm tired of it.

coffee1.gif

I think Mourinho will have to win the league or the CL next season to keep his job. He will probably get a world class striker too but frankly with all the money Abramovich pumps in he's unlikely to put up win another trophy less season.

I was very surprised that Eden Hazard has been so ballsy as to take such a obvious swipe at his manager saying the teams not set up to play football, but maybe he was the spokesman to echo the feelings of some of his teammates. Unrest in the camp?

Or Guardiola? w00t.gif

Abramovich has the money to buy Guardiola IF he decides to terminate Mourinho's 4 YEAR contract.

Chelsea bashers continue to question the relationship between Abramovich and Mourinho.

I'm tired of it.

coffee1.gif

I think Mourinho will have to win the league or the CL next season to keep his job. He will probably get a world class striker too but frankly with all the money Abramovich pumps in he's unlikely to put up win another trophy less season.

I was very surprised that Eden Hazard has been so ballsy as to take such a obvious swipe at his manager saying the teams not set up to play football, but maybe he was the spokesman to echo the feelings of some of his teammates. Unrest in the camp?

Get your own house in order carmine.

You think a lot of things.

Yes but they had a very difficult group compared to the other English sides, and a new coach just finding his feet with his new squad so i think thats a bit harsh. Cardiff could have qualified out of Man Utd's groupsmile.png

Sounds like an excuse to me.

Mourinho was in the same position as Pellegrini.

Would Spurs have qualified out of Man Utd's group?

We don't know do we.

I wonder why.

Too busy fiddling about in Kazakstan?

Or Guardiola? w00t.gif

I'm tired of it.

coffee1.gif

I'm not sure as to the exact Hazard quote, but not for the first time that he has struck me as exercising poor judgment. Though to be honest, I wasn't unhappy when he booted that spoiled brat ball boy.

At any rate, I doubt Mou will be pleased that his, at times, lethal AM has a loose mouth.

PFA Young Player OY.

Wonder where that came from.

Oy vey.

He wasn't even subtle about it, he came straight out with it and as young player of the year he was probably the most bulletproof to say it. He's entitled to voice his opinion as long as he's prepared to face the consequences and he might just feel that one of the most talented squads ever seen in the premier league era is being slightly wasted by negative tactics that are not conducive to winning silverware. same thing last year at Real Madrid.

PFA Young Player OY.

Oy vey.

He wasn't even subtle about it, he came straight out with it and as young player of the year he was probably the most bulletproof to say it. He's entitled to voice his opinion as long as he's prepared to face the consequences and he might just feel that one of the most talented squads ever seen in the premier league era is being slightly wasted by negative tactics that are not conducive to winning silverware. same thing last year at Real Madrid.

How many times do I have to tell you carmine.

Get your own house in order before you come on with the relentless negative tripe about Chelsea fuelled by your dislike of Mourinho.

PFA Young Player OY.

Oy vey.

Get your own house in order before you come on with the relentless negative tripe about Chelsea fuelled by your dislike of Mourinho.

But that was said by Hazard in a post match press conference. Don't you consider that discussion worthy under the circumstances? Maybe relentless tripe to you but, i'd imagine many chavs will be rather concerned by your best player going renegade in public like that. he's clearly stating he doesn't agree with the tactics or the way you are playing.

jellydog had a concise and accurate post on this.

I have been extremely rude to jellydog on this forum and mrbojangles rightly dealt with it.

I apologise to jellydog for my loose mouth.

As for you carmine, your apparent bitterness will not do you any favours.

It will certainly do nothing for my quality of life and enjoyment in supporting Chelsea.

So, suggest you wind it down a bit.

I would appreciate it.

jellydog had a concise and accurate post on this.

I have been extremely rude to jellydog on this forum and mrbojangles rightly dealt with it.

I apologise to jellydog for my loose mouth.

As for you carmine, your apparent bitterness will not do you any favours.

It will certainly do nothing for my quality of life and enjoyment in supporting Chelsea.

So, suggest you wind it down a bit.

I would appreciate it.

OK wai2.gif

Get your own house in order carmine.

You think a lot of things.

Being as this is the Chelski thread we'll speculate on anything mafia related here old chum....if ya don't like it you can always buy a few more players and loan em out to Everton.

PFA Young Player OY.

Oy vey.

But that was said by Hazard in a post match press conference. Don't you consider that discussion worthy under the circumstances? Maybe relentless tripe to you but, i'd imagine many chavs will be rather concerned by your best player going renegade in public like that. he's clearly stating he doesn't agree with the tactics or the way you are playing.

I'd be happy enough with a straight swap deal for Paulinho....he can come and enjoy an attacking football philosophy at the Lane. smile.png

OK fine.

wai2.gif Presumably Mourinho realises that the Brazilian Paulinho has no value playing in the current Chelsea set up. facepalm.gif

We will see what Mourinho brings to the EPL dinner table next season.

Personally, I can't wait to see Paulinho in a Chelsea shirt.

Preferably linking up with a Drogba clone.

Our purchase of Willian was a nice one.

We have an increasing number of Brazilians in our team.

For me, that says a lot.

OK fine.

wai2.gif Presumably Mourinho realises that the Brazilian Paulinho has no value playing in the current Chelsea set up. facepalm.gif

For me, that says a lot.

Can i say something?

• Like 1

'Brazilian national team manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has revealed that he plans to take four of Chelsea FC’s Brazilian players to the 2014 World Cup in their home country. David Luiz, Willian, Ramires, and Oscar have all made the squad with the two other Brazilians on loan, Wallace and Lucas Piazon, still a few years away from even being considered. Chelsea’s significant representation in the highest profile team in the tournament will do well to boost the club’s already global profile and certainly having World Cup winners in the squad will be a benefit next season.'

http://theprideoflondon.com/2014/04/28/luiz-felipe-scolari-plans-take-four-chelsea-fc-brazilians-world-cup/

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

OK fine.

For me, that says a lot.

Can i say something?

Read my Scolari post first, then please do.

Crystal Ball from me.

Break it if you wish.

Mourinho, despite or because of his considerable time in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain is continuing to learn.

The game is evolving.

Fairly confident that Mourinho will keep up.

His public persona skills may change also.

He is clearly being made to feel more modest in front of the cameras.

But I don't want him losing his passion.

I want Brazil to win the World Cup with 4 Chelsea players helping.

thumbsup.gif

I don't know why this is not a fair talking point on this thread, one of the best players in the world and member of this team has come out and said what we've all been trying to tell you for weeks. It is a wonderful news. tongue.png

• Like 2

Or Guardiola? w00t.gif

I'm tired of it.

coffee1.gif

Mourinho was hired just after he'd won the CL.

AVB was hired just after he'd won the Europa League (and the Portugese Treble).

So now then, let's try again, and read slowly this time:

"Just as well. If he wins it, Abrahamovic will hire him, won't he?".

Now do you understand?

'Brazilian national team manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has revealed that he plans to take four of Chelsea FC’s Brazilian players to the 2014 World Cup in their home country. David Luiz, Willian, Ramires, and Oscar have all made the squad with the two other Brazilians on loan, Wallace and Lucas Piazon, still a few years away from even being considered. Chelsea’s significant representation in the highest profile team in the tournament will do well to boost the club’s already global profile and certainly having World Cup winners in the squad will be a benefit next season.'

http://theprideoflondon.com/2014/04/28/luiz-felipe-scolari-plans-take-four-chelsea-fc-brazilians-world-cup/

Until they get their behinds kicked by Argentina.

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

I don't know why this is not a fair talking point on this thread, one of the best players in the world and member of this team has come out and said what we've all been trying to tell you for weeks. It is a wonderful news. tongue.png

Hazard is 23 and knows what he knows.

Daily Mail sells newspapers.

They aren't stupid.

They aren't stupid.

23 and knows a bit about football and those exact words he did say...

I doubt anything will come of it with, except smug rival fans like myself enjoying a bit of a taunt wink.png

• Like 1

Until they get their behinds kicked by Argentina.

Have you ever stood in the stands at the Maracana and watched a live game chicog?

If Argentina win it, it is likely to be cynical, not jogo bonito.

Scolari has been round the block at least twice, including a spell at Chelsea.

Golden Boot? Suarez? There are going to be fireworks.

Roy will be lost somewhere between Croydon and Malmo.

Da girl from ipanema so pretty.

biggrin.png

They aren't stupid.

23 and knows a bit about football and those exact words he did say...

I doubt anything will come of it with, except smug rival fans like myself enjoying a bit of a taunt wink.png

You'd have to go a ways to get to "smug" Bob, but I'll buy it for the price of a donut.biggrin.png

• Like 1