Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Man U fans are bitter because they wanted him

No we aren't and no we didn't.

Yes you are and yes you did. :-D

The Mourinho to United discussion began way back, long before he came back to Chelsea, and way back then, right up until now, my view has remained totally unwavering and consistent. Didn't want him then. Don't want him now. He's all yours. Enjoy.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

While Jose constantly reminds everyone that he "loves" Chelsea and wants to stay there forever,wouldn't surprise anyone if Roman had his finger on the trigger.History would show you can get the sack from Chelsea even when you win trophies.

I don't think Abramovich will can him though you could make a case that he has reason. Even if you assume Mourinho didn't screw up by loaning out Lukaku and selling Mata, there are still reasons. I can't be arsed, but it wouldn't be difficult to total up the number of points Chelsea dropped this season to bottom half opponents. An absurd number given his rich squad. He just didn't get it right tactically against lesser opposition. I'm convinced that he frequently over thinks his game plan to the team's detriment. Obviously he gets up for the big clubs, but his success against them is undercut by the frequent miserable displays against the likes of Norwich.

In his post match comments yesterday he didn't seem concerned that Chelsea had thrown away their chance to go top, and maybe have a chance at the title. Were I the owner, that would get under my skin and we all know Abramovich has thin skin.coffee1.gif

I'm no great fan of Mourinho, not so much as a manager, but as a man, although his tactics can leave a lot to be desired, but all that said, i do think he has done a pretty decent job this season. I must admit i am skeptical about managers, or for that matter, players, returning to clubs where they have a history, and think it often ends up in disappointment for all concerned, and i did think the same may be true for Mourinho, in returning to Chelsea, but i think he has done pretty well, considering and comparing with how Chelsea had fared in the league in the last few seasons. Whether he has done well enough for Abramavich is of course another matter, and i agree that comments like the one made yesterday about being nonplussed about not staying in the title fight, may well go against him.

Anyway, as long as he doesn't somehow end up at my club, i'm happy.

Mourinho has been feeling the pressure and has become a cantankerous so-and-so lately. Very different to the luvvie duvvie individual at the start of the season. The end of the season has come at just the right time for him because,if he opens his mouth again and upsets the wrong people at the club,he won't last long.

• Like 2

I wouldn't disagree with mrbojangles.

Main problem for Chelsea as I see it this season: lack of potency up front.

No Sturridge, Suarez, Aguero,

Not an excuse, just a simple fact.

We scraped through to the Semis of the CL with mostly tightly fought games and few goals.

Credit to Mourinho for achieving this in my book. But it doesn't work in the EPL. Gotta beat lower opposition like Liverpool did.

Mourinho is right when he describes our main strikers as not being able to operate in tight spaces. Ba and Torres need the service to be effective,either running on to a through ball or crosses delivered from the bye line, which they very rarely get, for reasons I've already highlighted. When they are surrounded by defenders, a situation exacerbated by Hazard,Schurrle and Salah continuosly cutting inside, the space for them to operate is minimal.

Just been reminded that Jose tried his hardest but failed to sign Wayne Rooney last summer,he knew what was needed ,Rooney's 17 goals this season would have probably nailed the title for the chavs.

Epic fail.

YNWAJFT96

Wise words from a highly respected coach:

Who the fkc is Morten Olsen?

Correct me if I am mistaken but are Denmark going to the World Cup?

Go and have a cup of tea Olsen with Roy Hodgson somewhere between Croydon and Malmo.smile.png

Scandinavians don't win World Cups.

6 months in the dark every year and they go to Phuket and lose their head.

smile.png

Why didn't he say Norwich was killing football?

Blokey called laang khao on the UNITED thread posted this.

So I thought I'd bring it home to Chelsea.

thumbsup.gif

I can't wait to see the sequel. smile.png

Crystal Pulis and 'that fkcing Chilean bstrd on the outskirts of Manchester' ?

( No direspect to Chile from me btw. P45)

Right. We are still in it.smile.png

We need Liverpool and City to lose one, and City to draw one.

That's if we can scrape a victory at Cardiff. smile.png

But I'm not putting my Teak and Siam Rosewood on it.

Could be all over tomorrow night.

Yep. Reckon Luiz could go if you listen to the gossip.

If he does, need replacement.

Should fetch a few bob.

Nothing is forever.

Same at any club, nothing special.

What do you reckon he's worth?

Yep. Reckon Luiz could go if you listen to the gossip.

If he does, need replacement.

Should fetch a few bob.

Nothing is forever.

Same at any club, nothing special.

What do you reckon he's worth?

I don't know ups. Big performance at the World Cup? I'd leave it til after Brazil.

Bit of a liability sometimes, but a character and always good entertainment value, so if he went I think quite a few chavs would miss him.