Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

This game should be over...enough clear cut chances created to have put them to bed. Costa owes us a big second half....Hazard  does not look on it to me....1st one to be replaced in the 2nd half imho. Comes on lads see it home..this is the league right  here right now. 

This game should be over...enough clear cut chances created to have put them to bed. Costa owes us a big second half....Hazard  does not look on it to me....1st one to be replaced in the 2nd half imho. Comes on lads see it home..this is the league right  here right now. 

You may want to withdraw the Hazard comment after his spectacular solo effort Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MrTrip said:

You may want to withdraw the Hazard comment after his spectacular solo effort Keith

The way Hazard shrugged off Le Coq pretty much summed up Arsenal for me.  Smallest guy in your side and he's supposed to Arsenals midfield enforcer!!  

Ridiculously easy for Chelsea last night.  Thats not to suggest Chelsea were anything other than extremely good but what a shambles the opposition were.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, carmine said:

The way Hazard shrugged off Le Coq pretty much summed up Arsenal for me.  Smallest guy in your side and he's supposed to Arsenals midfield enforcer!!  

Ridiculously easy for Chelsea last night.  Thats not to suggest Chelsea were anything other than extremely good but what a shambles the opposition were.

Yes, we were excellent on the day but we had to be. Arsenal "a shambles/ ridiculously easy"? Not in my eyes Mr. C. They fashioned a few chances, one of which was taken, and had most of the possession. Also Courtois had to bring off a couple of good saves and it couldn't have helped with their manager sitting in the stands, away from the action. Don't forget we were gifted a goal and Hazard's solo, where he took the piss out of Koscielny twice and put Coquelin on his back side, was a wondrous goal which he'll have it to do to repeat. 

• Like 2

yes O/G, at times during the match Arsenal had us stretched, but we manage to escape, hang in , to secure a vital win, easy,  no way !!! Arsenal a  shambles??? find that Carmsy is pulling his pud,(check your mitts Carmsy. see if u got some blisters,if so piss on them)

if Kante is not another Claude Mackele, E/S will join Carmsy

thought  Moses had a splendid match, in fact all , put in a solid shift for Conte The Great One

Hazard The Destroyer , would score more goals of the same quality,if he was,nt  hack to peices when he gets into some space

its a beautiful sunday arvo to all

• Like 2

Two seasons ago I thought Matic was the Premier standout defensive midfielder. Last season I thought Kante was the Premier standout defensive midfielder. Put them together and you allow your forwards to do their stuff without defending (though I see Pedro chips in a bit) while being bloody difficult to break down. Two excellent buys who make the difference between Chelsea and the rest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

Yes, we were excellent on the day but we had to be. Arsenal "a shambles/ ridiculously easy"? Not in my eyes Mr. C. They fashioned a few chances, one of which was taken, and had most of the possession. Also Courtois had to bring off a couple of good saves and it couldn't have helped with their manager sitting in the stands, away from the action. Don't forget we were gifted a goal and Hazard's solo, where he took the piss out of Koscielny twice and put Coquelin on his back side, was a wondrous goal which he'll have it to do to repeat. 

Is it possible that i might be biased against Arsenal?  I'd like to think i'm totally magnanimous.!!

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Two seasons ago I thought Matic was the Premier standout defensive midfielder. Last season I thought Kante was the Premier standout defensive midfielder. Put them together and you allow your forwards to do their stuff without defending (though I see Pedro chips in a bit) while being bloody difficult to break down. Two excellent buys who make the difference between Chelsea and the rest.

over those two seasons they both were.

38 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Huh? Two seasons ago i thought Kante was playing in France.

38 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

We know you too well ;-)

No jeez....., Kante last season,  Matic the one before.  Matic was just magnificent until Mourinho decided to rip his confidence apart.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, carmine said:

No jeez....., Kante last season,  Matic the one before.  Matic was just magnificent until Mourinho decided to rip his confidence apart.

Just shows you what it means to a team to have a player as good as Kante, he turned Leicester in to a title winning team, and without him they are battling to stay up. What a signing he was. I wish we had a defensive mid half as good. As a said at he start of the season "signing of the summer"

• Like 1

Got to love  Conte,s style of management....no fuss no thrills (except for game time) Ivan gone Mikel gone Oscar gone....3 players who featured regularly over the past...years, all had games this season...but didn,t cut the mustard. Jobs not quite done yet...both the Mancs still to play.       Not over till the Fat lady sings....but atm she is clearing her throat.

• Like 1

I just wrote a football song .

Their names are Conte Kante .
Thats not the guy from "Roots". 
One of thems the manger and the other one shoots.
He plays midfeild, but hes a wonderful defender..............and even though our managers Italian................this time he wont surrender .

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

I just wrote a football song .

Their names are Conte Kante .
Thats not the guy from "Roots". 
One of thems the manger and the other one shoots.
He plays midfeild, but hes a wonderful defender..............and even though our managers Italian................this time he wont surrender .

Whats the tune to this masterpiece Max?

• Like 1

Nice little slip up by Spurs yesterday means a possibility of a 12 point lead today chaps. I'm sure you'll be watching as it's a sensible kick off time [emoji106][emoji106]

8 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

Nice little slip up by Spurs yesterday means a possibility of a 12 point lead today chaps. I'm sure you'll be watching as it's a sensible kick off time emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Title winning match today. 

• Like 1

Alonso needs a kick up the arss,he has all f ucking day to do something positive and does f uck all other than the easy inside pass.....take the Man on you useless..specimen. Costa needs to buck his ideas up as well. Ring the changes Conte...and soon.

• Like 1

Alonso needs a kick up the arss,he has all f ucking day to do something positive and does f uck all other than the easy inside pass.....take the Man on you useless..specimen. Costa needs to buck his ideas up as well. Ring the changes Conte...and soon.

We need Fabregas on soon soon

• Like 1