Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

57 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Thats what im talking about Bob.....thats a little too real for my liking. 

Get it changed.

how 'bout this one...

giphy.gif

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Stan Laurel made a legitimate attempt to play the ball (but made a mess of it): attempt to play ball means not red card regardless of last man or not (recent rule change)

Yeah I agree. Think it's called the double jeopardy or something like that where the penalty decision is punishment enough. Even VAR would have only given a yellow in this instance I reckon

• Like 1

18 hours ago, oldgit said:

Abramovich is still waiting for his visa to be renewed since April. Why now after all these years residing in the UK? It's no doubt, due to the increased tension between the governments of the UK and Russia. He's known to be very 'pally' with Putin.

Most of those who are not "pally" with Putin , are in gulags in Siberia .

British politicians acting rather puerile , wouldnt surprise me if they were Arsenal  supporters . 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

British politicians acting rather puerile , wouldnt surprise me if they were Arsenal  supporters . 

Prison camps(gulag) were all over Russian, not just Siberia, and they were also dissolved in the 1950's. Siberia is actually one of most wonderful places to visit in summer.

The British/EU are on a US choker chain with regards to Russia, puerile is an understatement. Still, Roman is as bad as Mansour when it comes to the theft of sovereign wealth. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

how 'bout this one...

giphy.gif

We are not going forward are we Bob???    The above Gary Neville/Jose Maria Olazabal is not something that your wife is going to approve of, your Mum likewise and your kids are just going to have you down as some sort of pervert/nonce.

You have one very important game left....do not be a jonah .....now is not the time to change your avatar.

When that time does comes ....you can have Bob Marley Bob Dylan or Bob the builder.....or Bobby Firmino....but that time ain,t now.....reinstate the Green thingy or else......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Prison camps(gulag) were all over Russian, not just Siberia, and they were also dissolved in the 1950's. Siberia is actually one of most wonderful places to visit in summer.

I did actually mean that any people who oppose Putin, nearly always ends up in unpleasant Siberian jails for life , never to be seen of or heard of again  , thats not to say that there are not some nice summer vacation spots in Siberia also

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Still, Roman is as bad as Mansour when it comes to the theft of sovereign wealth. 

Are you suggesting that the UK didnt renew Romans UK Visa because he stole Chelsea Football Club ?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

Where are John Major and David Mellor when you need them?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

We are not going forward are we Bob???    The above Gary Neville/Jose Maria Olazabal is not something that your wife is going to approve of, your Mum likewise and your kids are just going to have you down as some sort of pervert/nonce.

You have one very important game left....do not be a jonah .....now is not the time to change your avatar.

When that time does comes ....you can have Bob Marley Bob Dylan or Bob the builder.....or Bobby Firmino....but that time ain,t now.....reinstate the Green thingy or else......

Ok so as not to mess with the equilibrium,, I will return to Feral until after the final. You haven’t seen the last of da’ JESUS! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

The name is Jesus Quintana, and I will <deleted> with you for the next 12 months ?

John Turturro's movie out later this year. Looking forward to it; even though JQ is a convicted pedo. No appearance from El Duderino, which is sad.

16 minutes ago, champers said:

John Turturro's movie out later this year. Looking forward to it; even though JQ is a convicted pedo. No appearance from El Duderino, which is sad.

Haha year I'm looking forward to it.

You are taking the word of a nutcase vet with PTS in Walter Sobchak with regards to JQ's convictions, never actually proved. Defo a devo though ?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Ok so as not to mess with the equilibrium,, I will return to Feral until after the final. You haven’t seen the last of da’ JESUS! 

Muchas gracias senor.......and good luck on your forthcoming encounter.

• Like 2

The managerial merry-go -round continues. Ancelotti has signed a two year contract to become Napoli's coach. Sarri has received an offer to manage Zenit St. Petersburg. Will he accept it or will he, as all the media expects, become the coach at Chelsea? Could it be that Conte has patched things up with the board though? Could it be Abramovich's visa delay holding things up on an announcement? Could there be a wild card in the shape of Jardim? Could Eddie Howe sneak up on the rails and surprise everybody? (No, he's English, Abramovich only signs farangs). Michael Ballack's name has appeared for the new Director of Football role. That would be something! Chelsea? Silent as the grave, as per usual and not giving anything away. They'd better get a move on though, because this is a packed close season with plenty going on.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oldgit said:

The managerial merry-go -round continues. Ancelotti has signed a two year contract to become Napoli's coach. Sarri has received an offer to manage Zenit St. Petersburg. Will he accept it or will he, as all the media expects, become the coach at Chelsea? Could it be that Conte has patched things up with the board though? Could it be Abramovich's visa delay holding things up on an announcement? Could there be a wild card in the shape of Jardim? Could Eddie Howe sneak up on the rails and surprise everybody? (No, he's English, Abramovich only signs farangs). Michael Ballack's name has appeared for the new Director of Football role. That would be something! Chelsea? Silent as the grave, as per usual and not giving anything away. They'd better get a move on though, because this is a packed close season with plenty going on.

Odds have come right in on Sarri, it appears he's rejected the Zenit offer.

According to Sky Italia (sounds like an airline company), its all done and dusted and Sarri has agreed a two year deal. As his contract, and especially his release clause with Napoli, doesn't expire until Thursday, and Conte has a year left on his contract, don't expect an official announcement until the end of the week. I'm not happy about Conte leaving because that first season was remarkable, considering how much time he was given to turn things around after the Mourinho 'escape plan'. Anyway, we're all used to the board's propensity for rapid change so let's see what this bloke is made of. 

Just now, jellydog said:

I hear management is on the phone to Uriah Heep...I mean Avram Grant.:ph34r:

hahaha, it was mentioned on here by someone that Roman might be pissed.

Now he's got himself an Israeli passport and he's been told he can't work in the UK on that passport. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

hahaha, it was mentioned on here by someone that Roman might be pissed.

Now he's got himself an Israeli passport and he's been told he can't work in the UK on that passport. 

Mucho plot thickening at Chelsea.:cowboy:

5 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Mucho plot thickening at Chelsea.:cowboy:

A potential summer saga, the trolls must be licking their lips today, what with Real Madrid management role becoming free and now this ?

Just now, BangrakBob said:

A potential summer saga, the trolls must be licking their lips today, what with Real Madrid management role becoming free and now this ?

AVB in his underwear waiting by the phone.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, champers said:

Jody Morris first off the sinking ship? He will join Lampard at Derby.

Sarri might end up at Real Madrid. John Terry is suddenly available.

Surely Allardyce will get the Real Madrid job. 

• Haha 1