Golf deals

MZurf

I'm heading down to Hua Hin later this month and would like to know if there are any good golf deals on the courses in the area this month?

Suggestions on courses are also most welcome. Would like to play Black Mountain but apart from that I have no knowledge of the local courses.

Your going to be a heading here too early for the deals. There is normally a 'golf festival' in August and September when green fees are discounted by anything up to 75%.

Although the courses are quiet at the moment you will be paying the best part of Baht 5000 to play Black Mountain and not much less for Banyan and Springfield.

Palm Hills is a really nice course and in very good condition (although the greens have just been hollow tined) and that will cost you a little over Baht 3000 with caddy and cart. Same with Lake View and Majestic.

Cheapest is Royal Hua Hin which is still close to Baht 3000 with caddy and cart.

If your not fixed on dates wait until early August and you can save yourself a lot of money.

Your going to be a heading here too early for the deals. There is normally a 'golf festival' in August and September when green fees are discounted by anything up to 75%.

Although the courses are quiet at the moment you will be paying the best part of Baht 5000 to play Black Mountain and not much less for Banyan and Springfield.

Palm Hills is a really nice course and in very good condition (although the greens have just been hollow tined) and that will cost you a little over Baht 3000 with caddy and cart. Same with Lake View and Majestic.

Cheapest is Royal Hua Hin which is still close to Baht 3000 with caddy and cart.

If your not fixed on dates wait until early August and you can save yourself a lot of money.

Wow, that's expensive even in the high season. Maybe I'm spoilt by living in Pattaya. Here you get affordable golf year round and now in the low season there are some great deals. All the courses have sports days with greatly reduced prices and several nice courses have a GF+CF+cart deal for 1000 Baht on weekdays.

Strange that the courses in Hua Hin don't lower their prices in the low season. I guess it means they're still able to get customers.

Rubbish, a few courses are doing deals if you play in the afternoon. Palm hills, Seapines, royal hua hin (although its crap) call up the club houses, they will give you info. Although black mountain and banyan are expensive but probably worth a round.