dermatologist or skin doctor in Hua Hin?

Foreverford

There was a topic on this that was very recent and I contributed to it. It discussed the Clinic at Market Village and also a Doctor who is near Haefle north of the Palace. I believe she is only open on weekends but not sure if she is still there or keeps those hours. My search of this topic only links to things from 2011 and 2009??? This topic was discussed less than 6 months ago, where did it go and any info would be appreciated. I know Bkk Hospital has a Derm Dr but they are becoming so much a cash hog that for simple things i don't want to use them if not necessary, Walking in the door now is almost 1200 baht to say hello. Thanks for any info.

Dr Junjira Dermatology Clinic-093-859-9246

She is only open on Saturdays from 10-4-near the Avis sign on Petchakasem and a large repair shop where I parked for 20 Baht.

She speaks English eloquently and is very professional and busy as the lines early are long. She I believe is working on her surgery license so that is the reason of being open only on Saturdays.

She recommended liquid nitrogen but does not have it. The good doctor did not even charge me! She wrote me a note in Thai recommending that for another MD or Hospital.

The Kanchanok Clinic on the 3rd floor at Village Market took it off with a laser!

Edited by sledpull

Dr Junjira Dermatology Clinic-093-859-9246

She is only open on Saturdays from 10-4-near the Avis sign on Petchakasem and a large repair shop where I parked for 20 Baht.

She speaks English eloquently and is very professional and busy as the lines early are long. She I believe is working on her surgery license so that is the reason of being open only on Saturdays.

She recommended liquid nitrogen but does not have it. The good doctor did not even charge me! She wrote me a note in Thai recommending that for another MD or Hospital.

The Kanchanok Clinic on the 3rd floor at Village Market took it off with a laser!

Thank you Puller of Sleds. That is exactly who I was thinking of and couldn't remember if only open Sat or Sun or both. Here is the map and has a photo of her shop next to Avis bracketed by B Quik car repair shop and Haefle hardware shop.

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%97+%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%AA+%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%94+@+%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99/@12.5966973,99.9483024,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x30fd03cfccea5397:0x4a6d9d33db10ddd!8m2!3d12.5968534!4d99.9497211?hl=en