HKDSmart: Save up to 70% on your next International Money Transfer to Thailand.

HKDSmart is a new online money transfer from Hong Kong to Thailand and 35 other countries. We provide great rates, no fees and charges on a secure online web and mobile platform at http://www.hkdsmart.com/.

We are bank account to bank account only transfer, so your money always remain secure and will arrive same day/next business day in your Thai bank account.

We are licensed by the Hong Kong Government. With our state of the art online platform, you always know where your money is, when being transferred to Thailand.

It’s easy to register at http://www.hkdsmart.com/. You will need your personal particulars (Full name, address, identification document details) and a clear and large photo or scan of a passport details page or your Hong Kong ID card.

Once approved within 24 hours, you’re ready to transfer.

Please check us out at http://www.hkdsmart.com/ and register online today.

Why choose HKDSmart?

- Great Rates with No fees, No commission.

- Value for money: The more you send the better the rate.

- Convenient: Do your transfer from anywhere, anytime, any device.

- Easy to use: Complete a transfer in a few simple steps.

- Secure: Your data is kept secure and private at all times.

- Legal: We are fully licensed by the Hong Kong Government.

- Experience: We have proven experience delivering money transfer solutions for the Australia market.

- Why not try us out today… register at http://www.hkdsmart.com/

Stay tuned for more updates, information, and promotions!

Also worked for me on Chrome. But it looks like you can only Send Hong Kong Dollars to some other currencies which means to send say U.S. dollars you would first need to convert USD to HKD at some cost. Or maybe I just can't figure out how to use their currency conversion calculator or ????

Also worked for me on Chrome. But it looks like you can only Send Hong Kong Dollars to some other currencies which means to send say U.S. dollars you would first need to convert USD to HKD at some cost. Or maybe I just can't figure out how to use their currency conversion calculator or ????

Hi Pib,

Thank you for your inquiry,

I would say that the service is allow to transfer money from Hong Kong to Thailand or other 35 countries with different currencies provided. And at this time, we can only convert HKD to your beneficiary bank currencies because of over 90% of Hong Kong people using Hong Kong Dollar. Mean that if you would like to transfer money to Thailand you will need to transfer HKD to our bank account and we will convert to your Thai Baht account in Thailand within 1-2 business days.

Above of all, HKDSmart definitely provides better rate than banks with no fees and charges and take only 1-2 business days receiving money in your beneficiary account.

The more you transfer the better the rate you get. Very easy to transfer with our online platform, anywhere, any times and any devices.

If you have any question please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks,

Amp

• 5 weeks later...

"HKDSmart definitely provides better rate than banks with no fees and charges and take only 1-2 business days receiving money in your beneficiary account."

But the fine print in their agreement says:

"We may use third party suppliers and Intermediary and Beneficiary banks who may deduct fees from your transaction. Given the huge number of possible correspondent and beneficiary banks and their different charging methodologies, we are unable to advise you of the amount of these fees and charges at the time you entering the online transaction."

Further, the agreement says:

"You acknowledge that we do not accept cash or cheques or cash deposits into our bank account. You agree to make all payments to our account by electronic transfer and you acknowledge that we will transmit your funds by electronic means only. If you do deposit cash or cheque into our bank account we will return your funds with 5 business days."

But the website says:

"You can send money to us by internet banking and deposit cash at DBS's branches."

Finally, their FAQ asks, "How can you trust HKDSmart?" and then replies, "HKDSmart is licensed by the Hong Kong Government."

But when the HK Customs and Excise Department licenses a firm as a Money Service Operator, that doesn't mean the Government is vouching for or guarantying its financial status. Indeed, I was surprised to see the Customs and Excise Department emblem so prominently displayed on the website.

Edited by taxout

Dear taxout,

I am wondering whether I should offer you a job. You have picked up a few errors I have missed and it is appreciated.

We had many similar posts to yours about HKDsmart's sister company bahtsmart, which offers money transfer from Australia to Thailand. Any one interested can search on Thaivisa about bahtsmart, where our service has been pulled apart, and you will find some very happy customers.(and one unhappy customer.) At the end of the day I enjoyed the feedback and questions as it helped us understand our customer needs and build a better service. I would love to have the same feedback on this channel about HKDsmart.

I do appreciate you pulling our service apart, so let me reply.

1. Fees and charges - we have a no fee and no charge platform. All what we call "urgent and prioirty" transfers, which make up 99% of our business are no fee no charge end to end. Guaranteed. This is for sending money from HKG to US/Canada, UK/Europe, Thailand and Cambodia. However, our normal service may incur a charge from an intermediary bank or the beneficiaries bank. I will clarify this in the terms and condition and FAQ's. Thanks for pointing this error out.

2. Cash deposit we do not accept. This was an error on the FAQ page and it has been corrected. We only accept internet banking transfers in HKG to our bank account with DBS.

3. Not sure your point here. We are licensed by Hong Kong Customs and Excise as a Money Service Operator and have a bank account with a prominent bank in HKG. All of this was setup last year. and if you know anything about the remittance or money transfer industry, you know it is very difficult to get both at the moment. That to me, speaks volumes about us and I want our customers to know. Especially customers who are new to the company and what we offer. 

For Thaivisa I know the customers are interested in Thailand.. so just to confirm:

- we are no fee no charge and great rate transfer to Thailand. (if anyone can find a better rate let me know.)

- as soon as we have received your money in our HKG bank account, we will  transfer it same day worse case next day in your Thai bank. 

- we only accept internet banking transfers in HKG and will transfer your money to your Thai Beneficiaries bank account only.

- at all times your money remains safe in the HKG and the Thai banking systems. 

Finally Taxout, I would invite you to register with HKDSmart and try out or service and post the results for yourself. 

Regards

Dwight

CEO HKDSmart