Thailand holds crisis management excercise in Phuket

webfact

Thailand holds crisis management excercise in Phuket

cm.jpg

PHUKET, 1 July 2016 (NNT)-The annual Crisis Management Exercise (C-MEX 16) is now underway in Phuket province to ensure the country’s readiness to combat terrorism.

According to Deputy Defense Minister General Udomdej Sitabutr, the C-MEX 16 is organized by the National Security Council, to prepare the country for any emergency events.

The six day exercise began at Phuket International Airport yesterday where an anti-terrorism drill took place. It was carried out just a day after an attack on Istanbul's Ataturk Airport which was believed to be an act of terrorism.

Other types of emergency drill will involve efforts to promote maritime security and public safety. The C-MEX 16 will continue until July 5th.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-07-01 footer_n.gif

Seems there's quite a correlation around the world in that the more medals you have, the farther down the totem pole you are in countries that matter. I've seen some pretty impressive sets of medals on some of the African countries rulers.

Seems there's quite a correlation around the world in that the more medals you have, the farther down the totem pole you are in countries that matter. I've seen some pretty impressive sets of medals on some of the African countries rulers.

I've seen some huge ones on rappers...