New Site Feedback

Tech Doctor

1 hour ago, JetsetBkk said:

Quoting this was instant, no delays. Are you sure it's not at your end, or your ISP, etc?

Best of luck finding the problem.

Isp is normal. Fast. Non censored. 4g. Everything i use frequently works perfect. Tvf is performing poor. I dont know on pc. Am talking mobile here.... im gonna click submit now...

I'm on my cable connected PC - TV site simply refuses to load content I posted and classifieds. That little arrow just keeps going round and round and round ... Been like this since the changeover. (and before you ask, PC and router both cleaned up and rebooted, and 3BB service is normal)

• Like 1

Just now, Dexlowe said:

I'm on my cable connected PC - TV site simply refuses to load content I posted and classifieds. That little arrow just keeps going round and round and round ... Been like this since the changeover. (and before you ask, PC and router both cleaned up and rebooted, and 3BB service is normal)

Yes there is a 'hanging' issue today...:(

• Like 1

Just now, Dexlowe said:

About Content I posted in see here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/941176-cannot-load-content-i-posted-in/

Classifieds is offline and no idea when it's coming back

Suggestion:  How about posting a frequently updated list of known issues and whether they are being addressed? Not only is it a pain to check whether an issue has been raised previously on this topic, the topic is not being updated when issues are fixed.

1 minute ago, Tech Doctor said:

Sorry @Oxx - I have a list i'm working through for the mods, I will make one for members too, then close this thread and open a new one. As there are 42 pages to go through it will take me a few days.

TD

Maybe you could 'hire' someone to keep the track of requests and what's been done already. I'd suggest @MJCM as the member has shown great interest and abilities to answer questions by others. New type of honorary member :)

44 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Has the "My content" problem been addressed?

It is still not working for me.

I just checked ALL my Activity Streams (attached) and all work with varying acceptable delays (1-5 seconds) except "Content I posted in" which resolves after about 20 seconds.

So FYI  @Tech Doctor it is working on a good connection but still unacceptably slow compared to the others.

Capture11.JPG

Edited by VBF

Just now, Tech Doctor said:

Hi

Thats the steam they have meant to have fixed in the bug patches.

TD

@Tech Doctor  Hi! Well if the patches have already been applied (have they?) I suggest they have another look at it. Or do the patches need some sort of a restart on all the servers?

5 minutes ago, MJCM said:

@VBF

The "Content I posted in" just sits there with "waiting for thaivisia.com"  (at the moment already for 2.5 minutes)

TOT 10Mb

tv_1.JPG

@MJCM Does it drop through eventually as mine does above (post 1033)?  If so although the bug is clearly still extant,  it may be a symptom of the user's relative line speeds. That's not to say it doesn't require fixing but one problem  issue exacerbates the other.

Edited by VBF

3 minutes ago, VBF said:

@MJCM Does it drop through eventually as mine does above (post 1033)?  If so although the bug is clearly still extant,  it may be a symptom of the user's relative line speeds. That's not to say it doesn't require fixing but one problem exacerbates the other.

Nope not here I just did another test (simultaneously pressing the stopwatch on my phone) and after 4 minutes I canceled with still "waiting ..." on the screen.

Will do another test withe IE

Edit: Oke that test with IE is not necessary, thanks for the update TD

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 2

Td. It continues. Look at prtsc. I click the button and it just loops without actually posting. The button gets coloured edges, nothing gets posted or quoted, and goes back to normal colour then. Had to click several times before it actually went through and yes: i waited several long periods before clucking again. So not spastic repeated clicking.

Screenshot_20160908-100427.png

1 hour ago, JetsetBkk said:

WOW! The "Threads I posted in" stReam just worked! First time in about a week. Well done @Tech Doctorand Team. default_clap2.gif

+1 !!

Thanks @Tech Doctor

Edit: But 1 thing, it's not showing all activity yet. For me it's only going back till August 16th

Edit2: more activity is coming back slowly (at the moment we are at August 11th)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Wow today it works...but for how long is the question ?..... Been weeks, normal site cannot be found, if ever I do get on then the only one topic can I post in, all the rest there s nowhere to type. if they will even open, have spent many many hours trying   The last time I did manage to post with the complaint n the only Topic I could post in a Mod deleted it and said it must be in this Forum...

Likewise I tried that Mod and a few others Mods all the 'contact' could not write as nowhere to write.......... 

I have a number of emails everyday from ThaiVisa, but nothing in them, plain blank white or plain blank blue no writing/topics of any sort,  if  can get onto Thaivisa without being timed out/cannot find, then all accept one topic would not open..

I always have 13 - 15 Mbps connection speed.... I even went on Wednesday and got a brand new Router from TRUE, changed all the cables.... still the same......... There is NO other option here for past 13 years but TRUE.

So my PC higher end build and on Win 10,  my old Laptop still on XP both with wired and Wi Fi  connections, same with my  Samsung Tablet, all could not connect, all if I did connect there was no box to type in f trying to reply..  So tried for weeks on fixed line and Wi Fi  + 3 different OS, so if it is my end then as no other option but TRUE, have no idea what to do

The old Format with all ts faults was 1.000 times better than this is so far..   Wonder if this will post?