Iran and Saudi Arabia in pilgrimage row

webfact

Iran and Saudi Arabia in pilgrimage row

606x341_343322.jpg

TEHRAN: -- Regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran have had an unusually harsh exchange in the lead up to the annual haj pilgrimage in Mecca.

On Monday, the Iranian Supreme Leader,Ayatollah Ali Khamenei accused Saudi Arabian authorities of “murder” for their management of last year’s pilgrimage when at least 2,236 people died.

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti, Al al-Sheikh hit back in a Saudi newspaper saying: “We have to understand that they (Iranians) are not Muslims. Their main enemies are the followers of Sunnah (Sunnis).”

Iranian President, Hassan Rouhani joined in the row adding: “They (Saudi Arabia) neither apologised nor did they pay any indemnities. They have not even sought consultation from other Muslims (for the handling of the haj) in subsequent years. They do not have any new plans for the future either.”

Tensions have been on the rise since the Saudi execution of dissident Shi’ite cleric Nimr al-Nimr and the subsequent storming of the Saudi Arabian embassy in Tehran.

Iranian pilgrims will be unable to attend the haj this year after talks between the two countries broke down in May. Four hundred of last years victims were Iranian.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-09-08

3 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Is Saudi Arabia actively blocking Iranian pilgrims? That surprises me as i thought they regarded the permitting of the entrance of them as a strict obligation.

Well they go so far as to saying that Iranians are not even Muslims, so...

There was a big news few months ago as many boys and girls returning home after pilgrims used to be raped by the Saudi police or immigration in the airport. They said they were doing what they are suppose to do with non believer (Kafar) . They were not sorry and said they will go to heaven for doing so with Iranian. There were also some demonstration against Saudi's in Tehran.

They are crazy if they still decide to go to Saudi after all happened and happening.

2 hours ago, KBsinter said:

I know Iran are not arabs, and shia's have a different aspect on Islam,and have there own language

I too am confused any body help..............

Funny thing is that the Shi'a Quran is in Arabic also.  Muslims believe that any translation is not the real Quran which needs to be in the mix of Arabic and Syriac it was written in.

11 hours ago, KBsinter said:

I know Iran are not arabs, and shia's have a different aspect on Islam,and have there own language

I too am confused any body help..............

Sunnis believe after Profit Mohammad come Omar, Osman, Abobakar and Ali as Imam. And do not believe in anyone after Ali. On the other hand Shia believe that after Profit Mohammad come his son in law who is Ali and then his children and so on until the 12th Imam Mahdi who they believe has disappear and will come to rescue the world when there is a lot of crime, killing etc.

So since Shia do not believe in Omar, Osman and Abobakar the Sunnis say that Shia are not a muslim and they are even worse than Jews that Arab also hates. 

I believe that Iranian as used to be called Persian have more than 6000 years culture. At the time Arabs used to kill female children, in Iran the woman could become king or the head of army. Even the human right has been written by Cyrous the great (just google it). Cyrous the great has even rescued Jews in Babilon War.