Tinder…farang women aren’t interested in me

JJGreen

3 hours ago, Agent Sumo said:

Hahahaha

What a joke especially when most Thai men wouldn't urinate on the Thai women farangs are dating/marrying 

Doesn't that suggest most farang men are desperate too?

Hahahaha. No.  It suggests you judge others by yourself.  

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to an evolutionary disorder, Falang Females have lost the ability to recognize "a Sexy Farang Male" when they see one.

As opposed to Thai Females: They constantly find Farangs, that they are willing to address with "Hello Sexy Man" on first sight. Comes straight from the hearth, needless to say.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

Having a pulse is generally quite obvious

I tried to quote the post you were making an insulting comment (SOP) about Thai women only needing a man with a pulse to be attracted to them but it didn't work.  My point was do Thai women know you think they are attracted to any male Farang with a pulse?  

Average Canadian.jpg

59 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Your friend sounds like a bit of a mess, to be frank.

I know a number of normal, well-adjusted young farang women in Thailand who have absolutely no trouble meeting men. They're having the time of their lives here. 

You see stories about them on here daily.  Not a safe country for single women to travel in.  That is one reason that single men outnumber singe women 10 to one as tourists to Thailand (based on my experience on airplanes 50 to 1) .  

10 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I'm not talking about tourists. 

It is just as unsafe for single Farang women trying to live here as well as tourists.  I think the experience is a double edged sword because although it might prevent some dangerous situations - familiarity might encourage others.    

Edited by Scotwight

Just now, Scotwight said:

It is just as unsafe for single Farang women trying to live here as well as tourists.  I think the experience is a double edged sword because although iet might prevent some dangerous situations - familiarity might encourage others.    

I know plenty of single Farang women who live here successfully - I think you're being a bit patronising there. 

Sadly, there are risks for women everywhere, but I don't think they're particularly more pronounced here than anywhere else. 

Just now, JJGreen said:

Interesting...not familiar with it
How has your experience with Grindr been?

I have to give grinder 4 stars and it has pictures with the calls and very few hustlers.  Some even get real upset if you offer money.  The deal is you meet on line by location and then switch to line chat.  

44 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

His a troll buddy ignore him but then l guess you like to play with idiots. :lol: :lol:

Hahahahaha 

Who's the idiot; the guy who tries to hide the deep shame he feels about his whore-mongering by declaring prostitution to be as honourable a profession as teaching 

or

the guy who simply doesn't have to pay a poor, uneducated Thai woman to pretend to love him??

12 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Hahahahaha 

Who's the idiot; the guy who tries to hide the deep shame he feels about his whore-mongering by declaring prostitution to be as honourable a profession as teaching 

or

the guy who simply doesn't have to pay a poor, uneducated Thai woman to pretend to love him??

Being a go go dancer strikes me as a lot harder than teaching.  Have you ever lived with a go go dancer?  I have lived with teachers and go go dancers and the dancers worked a lot harder.  There is honor in any labor only lazy idle folks have no honor.  

30 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Interesting...not familiar with it
How has your experience with Grindr been?

My experience? :clap2:

More like your experience JJ ... please note, I don't know how to spell that app's name correctly, never mind use it. But note for the record that you do ... :cheesy:

To the Op,  (i have never used Tinder myself), but  if you are as you describe i find it a bit odd that you do not get responses from Western women here. Surely if you went on a dating site in the UK looking for a woman 10 years younger to 4 years older you would get responses. Could the reason be that Western women here all have the same indocrinated, shallow minded opinion of any unattached man who sets foot in Thailand?

4 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

Have you ever lived with a go go dancer?  I have lived with teachers and go go dancers and the dancers worked a lot harder.  

I've been to a go go bar a handful of times; drinking tequila, high-fiving fat, sweaty tourists and smoking ice on their breaks doesn't correlate with my idea of hard work.

Perhaps the hard work you're referring to was having to put up with you in the same dwelling

In stark contrast, I lived with a teacher for nearly 3 years.

She was one of the hardest working people I've ever met who worked her ar$e off to get a degree from a good university in the UK

7 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

I've been to a go go bar a handful of times; drinking tequila, high-fiving fat, sweaty tourists and smoking ice on their breaks doesn't correlate with my idea of hard work.

Perhaps the hard work you're referring to was having to put up with you in the same dwelling

In stark contrast, I lived with a teacher for nearly 3 years.

She was one of the hardest working people I've ever met who worked her ar$e off to get a degree from a good university in the UK

6 days a week from 5PM to 2AM plus extras.  Wearing 4 inch spike heels and dancing minimum 5 hours per day.  Bruises from pingpong ball chasing events and falling while dancing.  Teachers have it made.  There is a reason teachers make 20,000 baht and go go dancers 50,000 - work.  

12 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

If she had to work her arse off to get a teaching degree in a UK University then she was not very bright. I don't know anybody who has failed a degree in a UK University.