Confident Clinton expanding her campaign into 'red' states

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

A lucrative business and a long-term, top rated TV show - a lot more than any of us.

(http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188)

Trump Airlines - failed

Trump Vodka - failed

Go Trump (travel) - failed

Trump Steaks - failed

Trump Ice - failed

Trump Mortgage - failed

Trump the Game - failed

Trump Magazine - failed

Trump University - failed

Trump Ice - failed

NJ Generals (USFL) - failed

Tour de Trump - failed

Trump on the Ocean (restaurant/catering0 - failed

The Trump Network - failed

Trumped! (talk radio) - failed

Trump New Media (high speed internet) - failed

The fact is that the man is an abysmal failure at business. He hasn't the first clue how to run a successful business outside of the possibility of real estate (but a blind orangutan could succeed at NYC real estate). Even his vaunted golf courses are failing, according to a report by Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/trump-golf/). His premier claim to fame is that he is "so successful", when the fact is that his wealth is primarily attributable to his ability to scam investers and banks into lending him ever more money, which he then skims the cream off of and walks away leaving everyone else holding the bag. No, he is most definitely not a good businessman. He is a con artist. Most of his income currently comes from leasing his name to others. About the only thing he is good at is creating an image of success. But when it comes to actual success, not so much.

Heh...if she is so confident, why are the Folks flocking to the Donald?

trump-little-girl-green-bay-575x411.jpg

At a campaign rally in Green Bay, WI, Donald Trump invited two kids to come up on stage with him!

Donald Trump: That is the most beautiful little girl. Hi, do you want to come up and see me? And she got all decked out for this evening. Wow! So beautiful. OK. Come on. Bring her. So beautiful!

Trump gave her a kiss and the audience went wild!

Then Donald Trump invited another child on stage and lifted him up.

At a campaign rally in Green Bay, WI, Donald Trump invited two kids to come up on stage with him!

Donald Trump: That is the most beautiful little girl. Hi, do you want to come up and see me? And she got all decked out for this evening. Wow! So beautiful. OK. Come on. Bring her. So beautiful!

His name was Bronson.

trump-green-bay-children.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/beautiful-donald-trump-invites-kids-onstage-tonight-green-bay-vid

The Donald is a Winner no question! :smile:

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

His name was Bronson.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/beautiful-donald-trump-invites-kids-onstage-tonight-green-bay-vid

In ten years time he won't be dating her but he will probably be grabbing her pu**y.  As for the boy in ten years he will having him clean his shoes.

Winner? Only on a another planet maybe.

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

His name was Bronson.

That's exactly what Romney supporters were saying in the last election.  Give my regards to President Romney the next time you hallucinate him.

10 hours ago, Pinot said:

How dare she campaign in our states? 

That's the way they see it in wingnuttia. The rest of the world sees it as a successful campaign for President of the United States, against the worst candidate in history. 

A subtle difference in perception? (snicker) 

wingnuttia

:cheesy:

31 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

I don't think she will be expanding much after more people start to ask questions about this new released story about how Hillary and the DNC planted and staged people at Trump events to create problems and blame on Trump supporters.

I was thinking that this was probably one of those videos created by some obscure group of political extremists who no one had ever heard of. But now that I know it was created by Project Veritas Action, the Project Veritas Action, the one and only Project Veritas Action, that changes everything. Go Trump!

I don't think she will be expanding much after more people start to ask questions about this new released story about how Hillary and the DNC planted and staged people at Trump events to create problems and blame on Trump supporters.

Nah. Nothing trumps sex.

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

His name was Bronson.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I was thinking that this was probably one of those videos created by some obscure group of political extremists who no one had ever heard of. But now that I know it was created by Project Veritas Action, the Project Veritas Action, the one and only Project Veritas Action, that changes everything. Go Trump!

There are a ton of lies out there but this video says it all. The corrupt, illegal, dirty, actions from Hillary and the DNC should even convince the most hardened Hillary supporter that she is no good.
Not sure I am about to support Trump but I couldn't sleep at night knowing I voted for Hillary. She must be one of the worst people on the planet! And as far as doing anything about these crimes, the DOJ and FBI have lost my respect. After this how could anyone be so blind or brain washed to support the Clintons.

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

His name was Bronson.

??? I don't get it. Why is he a winner? That's one question. 

Boon lives in a bizarro world of his own. 

Honest to god, I have no idea what the point is. He brought two children on stage? And....? 

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

His name was Bronson.

I decided to take a look at the video. It turns out that that little girl squirms away from him twice when he tried to kiss her.  I'm not sure he even landed a kiss.  I guess his reputation precedes him.

Stu Rothenberg is a guy I've presented here previously during the campaign, going back into last year. He's a straight arrow Republican analyist and pollster I've read for 25 years and would recommend to anyone who wants the balanced and rational view.

Stu said today Trump "has no path to victory."

Stuart Rothenberg: “It would be a mistake to call Trump’s current path to an electoral college victory narrow. It is nonexistent. Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, once part of the Trump scenario, have never been ‘in play,’ and he is not competitive in 2012 states Obama won only narrowly, such as Virginia and Colorado. Trump is more likely to lose North Carolina than win it, which would put him under 200 electoral votes.”

“Frankly, the writing has been on the wall for months about this race. You simply needed to look at the candidates, their campaign teams, the map and the voters.”

And of course the whingers at the internet discussion boards where the writing has been on the wall for four years and then four years again.

Four more years still.

Then yet again.

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, up-country_sinclair said:

Fvethirtyeight gives him less than a 12% chance of winning the election.

From my perspective there is no question that Trump is going to lose and lose badly.  Perhaps historically so.

You must know Stu Rothenberg then  :cool:

There's also this now from NYT....

“Hillary Clinton’s campaign is planning its most ambitious push yet into traditionally right-leaning states, a new offensive aimed at extending her growing advantage over Donald J. Trump while bolstering down-ballot Democrats in what party leaders increasingly view as a possible wave election,” the New York Times reports.

“Signaling extraordinary confidence in Mrs. Clinton’s electoral position and a new determination to deliver a punishing message to Mr. Trump and Republicans about his racially tinged campaign, her aides said Monday that she would aggressively compete in Arizona, a state with a growing Hispanic population that has been ground zero for the country’s heated debate over immigration.”

Let's take a look at a roundup of Monday's state polls...

Alaska: Trump 37%, Clinton 36%, Johnson 7% (Lake Research

AK is one of the reddest states ever. AK hasn't ever voted the Democrat for Potus. Not even close...not remotely close...not even once. 

Utah: Trump 30%, McMullin 29%, Clinton 28% (Rasmussen)

Only Rasmussen could find Trump ahead somewhere and they had to go to Utah to find it. However, Raz forgot to Google Google....

Utah: Clinton 23%, Trump 23%, McMullin 18% (Google Consumer Surveys)

Nevada: Clinton 46%, Trump 44%, Johnson 7% (CNN/ORC) Trump's lead in NV throughout 2016 has vanished as HRC is on a definite upward arc there. Also vanishing is the Republican running for Harry Reid's seat. Democrat Catherine Cortez Masto is Harry's choice and now she's up by 7 points against the Republican Joe What'shisname (Heck...really.)

North Carolina: Clinton 48%, Trump 47%, Johnson 4% (CNN/ORC)  This poll is an entree'. In the final 7 dayze Trump and the Republican Party will Titanic in North Carolina. It's already hit the proverbial iceberg so the actual sinking will come a bit later, closer in to November 8th.  (15 Electoral College Votes)

Ohio: Clinton 45%, Trump 45%, Johnson 6% (Quinnipiac)    

Ohio: Trump 48%, Clinton 44%, Johnson 4% (CNN/ORC)  Gov. John Kasich stands between Hillary Clinton and Ohio in the Electoral College. Kasich has already delivered OH to incumbent Republican Sen. Bob Portman as that race appears over.

Colorado: Clinton 45%, Trump 37%, Johnson 10% (Quinnipiac)   Silverado for HRC.

Florida: Clinton 48%, Trump 44%, Johnson 4% (Quinnipiac) Nothing to see here so let's move it along plse thx...on your left btw you'll find 29 Electoral College Votes.

Pennsylvania: Clinton 47%, Trump 41%, Johnson 6% (Quinnipiac)  The anchor state of the USA Democratic Party. (20 Electoral College Votes.) 

Arizona: Clinton 39%, Trump 37%, Johnson 9% (HighGround)  Bill and Hillary won AZ in 1996 which surprised even the voters of Arizona. So this time it won't be a surprise now will it. McCain will be reelected in this very red state turning colors before our eyes. 

Interestinger and interestinger.

Edited by Publicus
Delete.

13 hours ago, ttthailand said:

There is nothing surprising about planting people to disrupt rallies. They blame Trump supporters because Trump supporters became violent with these disrupting protesters. The surprising part should be that protester are being beaten up for freedom of speech. Don't tell me Trump supporters don't do it at Clinton rallies, and don't tell me it wasn't planted as well.  Given that both employ these dirty tactics, don't try to make Trump protesters all innocent. Politics is dirty and both sides are no different.

11 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

A lucrative business and a long-term, top rated TV show - a lot more than any of us.

:cheesy::clap2::cheesy:

Trump’s Former NBC Boss Slams ‘Demented’ Donald, Calls Out His Ratings

NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt took to Facebook Monday night to slam “toxic” Trump—and set the record straight on his low Apprentice ratings. (Sub-Title)

"On Monday night, Page Six reported that NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt—whose division produced Trump’s Apprentice series since before Greenblatt joined in 2011—had taken to Facebook to vent about the former reality-TV star and current Republican presidential nominee. (Last year, NBC severed ties with the real-estate mogul in large part over his Mexican-rapists comments.)"

“The sad state of affairs thanks to a pompous businessman turned reality-TV star (whose show consistently ran LAST in its time period, by the way) who thinks speaking his mind is refreshing,” Greenblatt posted. “It’s actually corrosive and toxic because his ‘mind’ is so demented; and his effect will unfortunately linger long after he’s been told to get off the stage."

"(Trump routinely brags, on and off the campaign trail, about his Apprentice Nielsen ratings—numbers which he has often inflated or misrepresented.)"

Edited by iReason

21 minutes ago, iReason said:"On Monday night, Page Six reported that NBC Entertainment chairman Bob Greenblatt—whose division produced Trump’s Apprentice series since before Greenblatt joined in 2011—had taken to Facebook to vent about the former reality-TV star and current Republican presidential nominee.

FOuRTEEN SEASONS. He must be doing something right.

16 hours ago, Traveler19491 said:

Says the guy who supports the Cheeto encrusted fecal matter who has been shown to be lying 91% of the time. I suspect the other 9% of the time is when he's inhaling.

Clinton has a solid record of deceit and harasses the victims of her husband's unwanted sexual advances...

Trump is arrogant with a big mouth, but he is more trustworthy than Clinton and her husband.

What lies has he told? How has he failed to protect others while in office? Her email scandal is relevant. If you used your own personal email while a manager at McDonald's, you would lose your job.

She is obviously above the law.

She is obviously going to make America weak with her apologies, hypocracies, and ineptitude as a solid, trustworthy leader.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

FOuRTEEN SEASONS. He must be doing something right.

Better go back and read the post you are responding to.

And, someone such as yourself could make an average of 10 posts every day consisting of one or two unsubstantiated  lines on TVF, for 12 straight years, doesn't mean they are "doing something right" now does it?

:whistling:

Edited by iReason

12 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Stupid Smiley's don't improve foolish posts.

I do see that you have lost your argument and are now turning attention to the smiley's, quite a good parallel to Trump pointing fingers at election being rigged.

15 hours ago, ttthailand said:

I know you're kidding me, right? You put this up here as a joke, right? Anyone with at least three functioning brain cells knows that James O'Keefe is a lying weasel with a vendetta against anything progressive. He single handedly destroyed ACORN, a community organizing and voter registration organization, after dishonestly manipulating "secret" videos that were edited to make the community program look like they were engaging in illegal activities. He was required by a court to pay $100,000 to an ACORN employee he smeared. The same employee whom O'Keefe portrayed in his deceptively edited video as being willing to engage in human trafficking for the purposes of prostitution. However, what sleazebag O'Keefe didn't know was that immediately after he and his cohort left the ACORN offices, Juan Carlos Vera, the man he maligned, called the police to report O'Keefe's proposal to smuggle women. O'Keefe was given immunity from prosecution for having violated California law regarding illicitly recording people without their permission if he agreed to turn over the UNedited tapes, which showed him to be the lying scumbag he is.

So, a video recorded by a lying sack of excrement who is bent on destroying the lives of innocent people is your "gotcha" proof? Sad. Very sad.  http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/03/08/james-okeefe-pays-100000-to-acorn-employee-he-smeared-conservative-media-yawns/#4b06b8af3a78

21 hours ago, Traveler19491 said:

(http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188)

Trump Airlines - failed

Trump Vodka - failed

Go Trump (travel) - failed

Trump Steaks - failed

Trump Ice - failed

Trump Mortgage - failed

Trump the Game - failed

Trump Magazine - failed

Trump University - failed

Trump Ice - failed

NJ Generals (USFL) - failed

Tour de Trump - failed

Trump on the Ocean (restaurant/catering0 - failed

The Trump Network - failed

Trumped! (talk radio) - failed

Trump New Media (high speed internet) - failed

The fact is that the man is an abysmal failure at business. He hasn't the first clue how to run a successful business outside of the possibility of real estate (but a blind orangutan could succeed at NYC real estate). Even his vaunted golf courses are failing, according to a report by Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/trump-golf/). His premier claim to fame is that he is "so successful", when the fact is that his wealth is primarily attributable to his ability to scam investers and banks into lending him ever more money, which he then skims the cream off of and walks away leaving everyone else holding the bag. No, he is most definitely not a good businessman. He is a con artist. Most of his income currently comes from leasing his name to others. About the only thing he is good at is creating an image of success. But when it comes to actual success, not so much.

You did some good research here but you forgot to include the 5 or 6 casinos that he bankrupted as well.

Only a handful of state polls released Tuesday in USA but Texas is the headliner, given the solid red state is giving a statistical tie to HRC and Trump. Recall GW won TX by 21 points and Romney won TX by 18 points...

Texas: Trump 41%, Clinton 38%, Johnson 4% (University of Houston)  

The survey is by an in-state polling organisation that does ongoing polling work for varied clients in the private and public sectors, so it is in the category of the most reliable of state polling surveys. While Trump is off Romney's vote by 18 points, HRC is off OB's vote by 3 points. HRC just bought tv advertising boosting endorsement of the Houston Chronicle with the goal of attracting traditional Republican voters.

Nevada: Clinton 47%, Trump 40%, Johnson 7% (Monmouth)

Looks like a blue wave in NV. Trump has not only lost the lead he'd had throughout 2016, he's taken the rest of the Republicans with him. The D for the Senate, Catherine Cortes Masto has also come from behind to go up 7 points. Both Republican U.S. House races that had been rated 'safe' have gone into the tank. 

Wisconsin: Clinton 47%, Trump 39%, Johnson 1% (St. Norbert)  This is by another in-state polling organisation which makes it particularly reliable. D former Sen. Russ Feingold holds his lead against R 1st term Sen. Ron Johnson (who surprise defeated Feingold in 2010). Feingold this time is running advertising.

Meanwhile, as to the U.S. House...

This is what the pros have been saying since 2014. It remains to be true...

Sam Wang suggests the odds of Democrats taking control of the House of representatives are highly correlated with the margin by which Hillary Clinton wins the presidential race.

"I estimate that Democrats must win the national popular vote by 8% to have any chance at taking control of the House. This large margin is driven by two major factors in equal measure: gerrymandering to pack Democrats into districts, and population patterns in which they pack themselves. Therefore the magic number for House Democrats is a Clinton win by 8%. In national polls Clinton is currently ahead by 5% (7 polls starting on October 10th or later), and Obama outperformed his 2012 polls by 3%, so it’s not crazy to imagine. I’d give the House Democrats a 1 in 5 chance of making it over this bar. A long shot…but not a crazy long shot."

All the same, others are less optimistic if not dubious about it. Fact remains, D's have a long row to hoe to win the House this year...

Democrats currently need to flip 30 seats to retake the House. But as David Wasserman of the Cook Political Report points out, that’s very difficult to do when there are only 37 competitive races — including six already held by Democrats.

Today, even if they won all 6 seats in Lean Democratic and all 18 seats in Toss Up, they would still need to win 11 of 13 races in 'Lean Republican' to win the majority.

Not impossible however. The bottom line is that if HRC performs equally as well as OB did in 2008 in the proportion of the total two-party vote (of only Republicans and Democrats), then the Democrats should be expected to gain as many as 35 House seats despite the heavy gerrymandering. (Forget Independents cause they're irrelevant in the indicator.) 

In other words, if HRC gets 53% of the two-party vote, i.e., Democrats and Republicans totaled, it will translate to +35 Democrats elected to the U.S. House. (Re-read this until it makes sense, because it both makes perfect sense and it is the best indicator of 'em all -- since the year 1900.)

On 18/10/2016 at 5:57 AM, Chicog said:

A sample of students probably couldn't tell you the name of the current VP.

And I assume many could not name the Republican candidate back in 2012...

Edited by Basil B