Steven Seagal in Bangkok to pay tribute to late King Bhumibol

webfact

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Steven would love to swap places with the majority of TV members and live in a 4k room trying to scrape by on a pension or teachers wages.
Being a 3rd rate millionaire actor trumps a zero rated sex pat, or did I miss something?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nah, he'd be the man who ate Godzilla. 

Yeah!  Talk about put on the pork.   Wow.  Action director possibly.  Action star, Not any more!!!!!  (if ever.)  Thanks to Gainsbourg, I now know it is not only me that thought he couldn't act to save himself.  Saw one movie only of his (Submerged I think it was called) and that was enough.    

29 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Resentment at other people's success, particularly American's, is a very British speciality.

A: who resents his success? 

B: if mr s is setting himself as an action star he should look like one.

C: I have been led to believe he is not a particularly pleasant man to be around on set. 

D: who's British? 

Edited by Bluespunk

The man comes to thailand to pay his  respect to the king of thailand and great he dose that I was do happy to read it .

BUT YOU GET ALL THE SO CALLED NO IT ALLS GET ON HERE AND MAKE FUN OF HIM 

I Never look on TV when I go home but I get bored her and have read and of what I can make out lots of  foreigners on here are so unhappy in there life in thailand and not have much to do but get on here and talk s???t .

36 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

I guarantee you the majority 51%+ are just scraping by as sexpats in 4k rooms . But like I said you only need to spend 2 mins reading TV Threads to see just how low humans can go.

To see Steven being attacked on TV while paying respect is a good example

Incorrect pay your respects and leave business's aside. I come from a martial arts background. it is disrespect and show if weakness. A person on the outside like yourself would not be aligned to our morals. But as you wish. Many old timers talk a lot about things they have never experienced.

Incorrect pay your respects and leave business's aside. I come from a martial arts background. it is disrespect and show if weakness. A person on the outside like yourself would not be aligned to our morals. But as you wish. Many old timers talk a lot about things they have never experienced.

I have no idea what this means?

1 minute ago, zorro1 said:

1 minute ago, zorro1 said:

Yes as suspected you have no idea. You have never trained in a dojo or earned any gradings in martial arts. Seagull knows that to honour the KING. He should honour him without the inclusion of promoting business deals. But I know you do not understand.

6 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Ah, he is making a movie next year. It was a marketing ploy. Nothing more, nothing less. Pathetic.:thumbsup:

That's massively disrespectful and not something you should say.

How do you know Seagal doesn't have as much respect and admiration for the former King of Thailand as everyone else?

14 minutes ago, performance said:

Are you scraping Through Sir. 

2 hours ago, bark said:

Good that he paid respect. I always liked his movies.

I remember the first years I came to Thailand and discovered on local TV the movies of Steven Seagal and Jean Claude van Damme. I enjoyed them immensely, particularly Belly Of The Beast and Kickboxer and every time they are on, I end up watching them again. That Steven Seagal has made a special visit to Thailand sort of reinforces my affection for those movies so its a thumbs up from me. (member of the BFI - British Film Institute)

16 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

How do you know Seagal doesn't have as much respect and admiration for the former King of Thailand as everyone else?

I agree with you 100% why do people get on TV and talk so much  rubbish the man is so  respectful to thai people and the king of thailand  and TV members try and rubbish him it is a joke 

31 minutes ago, Fabricus said:

"Everyone else" ????????? big assumption there

Yes as suspected you have no idea. You have never trained in a dojo or earned any gradings in martial arts. Seagull knows that to honour the KING. He should honour him without the inclusion of promoting business deals. But I know you do not understand.

LOL what has your dojo have to do with anything? I've Been trained in the ancient art of shooting a gun but don't brag about it in a completely irrelevant way.

PS Thanks for translating your original post back into english

21 hours ago, Chicog said:

Erm....

Sorry Chicog quote button stuck yet again. Quote  so  this isnt  film promotion then  unquote hmmm ??  Chicog used the word bondage. I think they could have come up with a better one in proof reading before posting.  Kinship, something.  Yes I love the emotional pictures of Stoneface Steven. Yes he is starting to get that bowling ball look but he carries it well. He is living proof that you can if you keep yourself in shape you can kick the crap out of guys much younger than you. Camera angels do wonders. In disclosure I am a fan of Steven's movies. He entertains with more action per second than anyone else. Some other new offerings are hardly worth copyright protection. 

Edited by elgordo38
truth must die to keep propaganda alive

4 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

Wow, what a weird mob. The guy came to Thailand and, in doing so, met with the PM and then paid his respects to the late King.  Seems like a decent thing to do this but look at the responses. What does some one have to do and who does one have to be to receive praise instead of being criticised by the usual suspects?  :wai:

Indeed. But they help prove the idea that people judge others by their own standards. 

They just can't grasp the concept of respect because they've never had any, shown or given.

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

A: who resents his success? 

B: if mr s is setting himself as an action star he should look like one.

C: I have been led to believe he is not a particularly pleasant man to be around on set. 

D: who's British? 

Who told you point c ?

25 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Sorry Chicog quote button stuck yet again. Quote  so  this isnt  film promotion then  unquote hmmm ??  

I wouldn't have thought so. If a movie is in pre-production they haven't even started filming yet, so it probably won't even be released until late next year at the earliest I would have thought.

Not a lot of point promoting it now, unless of course he wants an injection of funds from a few Thai investors, in which case maybe.

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Who told you point c ?

" Cast member David Spade regarded Seagal as the show's worst host during Spade's time there. Spade and co-star Tim Meadows cite Seagal's humorlessness, his ill treatment of the show's cast and writers, and his refusal to do a "Hans and Franz" sketch because that skit's title characters stated that they could beat up Seagal. Seagal was never invited back to the show following that episode. "

Just now, Chicog said:

I wouldn't have thought so. If a movie is in pre-production they haven't even started filming yet, so it probably won't even be released until late next year at the earliest I would have thought.

Not a lot of point promoting it now, unless of course he wants an injection of funds from a few Thai investors, in which case maybe.

Yes the quote button worked this time and yes I think you are right. Pre-production and pre-promotion kinda go hand in hand I would think. Could be a waste of time here as memories seem to erase every 24 hours. A new day dawns in with the new out with the old.