Trump wins White House in astonishing victory

webfact

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

You're right - I have zero knowledge about the US system.  But still doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to ban abortion in a country where many women want abortions for an unwanted pregnancy.

Mr Dasterdly - let me assist you with this issue before Jingthing goes off on another one of his self-serving rants.

Jingthing can feel free to deny this - but he knows it will be a lie.

The US gay community rallied around Hillary Clinton even though many hated her - or at the very least, as was said to me several times "I don't care for Hillary, but she's there to do a job for us."

That chosen job was to impose left-wing judges on the Supreme Court. The same gay guys would then say - 

"That will give us control of the Supreme Court for at least a generation."  

Jingthing and many others of his thinking are furious that the Supreme Court may, only may, now move in the opposite direction.  For JT, and many others - this election was all about the Supreme Court, nothing else. 

Is that right, Jingthing?

Just now, JLCrab said:

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H.L. Mencken in The Chicago Daily Tribune, 1926

Whilst I generally agree - the Brit PM lost his office as a result of the Brexit vote, as did Osborne.

It appears as if the Western 'masses' have finally had enough of their politicians - hence the 'shock' votes.

1 hour ago, mania said:

Thank gawd ....now she needs to...Go To Jail do not pass go do not collect $200 please....☺

The thing that will probably bring the Clintons ( all 3 of them ) down is likely to be the so called charity. Once the FBI are allowed to do their job next year expect charges.

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't be naive. There has always been politics in SCOTUS picks. 

Wow,  you don't say?

That's my point.

You have politicized your legal system and that's a disgrace.

Politicians make laws, they have no place in the law after that.

3 minutes ago, kevkev1888 said:

I am all for abortion choice.

But there are much more important issues here.

Brexit and now this, is all part of a significant change. In the right direction for the first time in a long time.

Both once in a lifetime opportunities. 

Congratulations America!

Agree entirely that its "all part of a significant change".

Whether its in the right direction remains to be seen.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The thing that will probably bring the Clintons ( all 3 of them ) down is likely to be the so called charity. Once the FBI are allowed to do their job next year expect charges.

Indeed.  

Well,   Michael Moore was right. It was the biggest bird flip seen around the world! :smile:

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No, not right at all. But feel free to spew your hateful bile. It reflects on you, not me. 

You know who you are talking to, right?

Don't start with your smart-ass games, you ain't in my league and never have been.

I said nothing hateful - I pointed out that the gay community gathered round Hillary so they could drive their agenda into the Supreme Court for a generation. They are entitled to do that - I have no problem with it.

Now ya'll are going nuts cos it's backfired.

All down to your own stupid political system.

Yes! I Rightist Supreme Court.  I can't wait!  And now that the Democrats having set a precedent for using the "nuclear option," all that is needed is a simple majority to confirm!  And the Republicans kept control of the Senate!  Here comes a Right Wing Supreme Court.  Joyful day!

2 minutes ago, phrodan said:

You know who you are talking to, right?

Don't start with your smart-ass games, you ain't in my league and never have been.

I said nothing hateful - I pointed out that the gay community gathered round Hillary so they could drive their agenda into the Supreme Court for a generation. They are entitled to do that - I have no problem with it.

All down to your own stupid political system.

No. You don't get to define the reasons all gay people that opposed trump opposed trump. That's obnoxious. Speak for yourself. You don't get to speak for me or many millions of Americans. 

I feel sad for you that you think all gay people vote on only one issue too. It's INSULTING. Again, speak for yourself. 

There are MANY issues that naturally align most gay Americans with the democratic party. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No, not right at all. But feel free to spew your hateful bile. It reflects on you, not me. 

I didn't see any hateful bile in what he said. The only hateful bile I have seen has been Clinton supporters hating Trump in his time of triumph.

Anyway, what has abortion got to do with a thread about Trump winning the white house?

The similarities with Brexit are glaring. Whites with no college degree voted overwhelmingly for Trump. 

Predictably 88% of blacks voted for HRC

Astonishingly, 35% of Hispanics voted Trump.

So lunatics and asylum are the words ?

1 hour ago, Mook23 said:

Not idiotic. Fact. The morons rule the world. Peopl are anxious, greedy and small-minded creatures most of the time. Trump knows who he's dealing with. Good for him. The arrogance of the establishment is what brought this ape in power...

Your opinion is not fact.  Go home, if you don't like the world!    :cheesy: 

Just now, Jingthing said:

No. You don't get to define the reasons all gay people that opposed trump opposed trump. That's obnoxious. Speak for yourself. You don't get to speak for me or many millions of Americans. 

Listen, I've just spent the last four months in the largest US gay community in Mexico. Every single day this election has been the only topic of conversation. Of the hundreds of people I have heard discuss this election, every single one has talked about how it's essetial to get the Supreme Court pick. 

I'll take the opinion of gay men and women that still live in and contribute to American society over you any day in the week.

Just now, phrodan said:

Listen, I've just spent the last four months in the largest US gay community in Mexico. Every single day this election has been the only topic of conversation. Of the hundreds of people I have heard discuss this election, every single one has talked about how it's essetial to get the Supreme Court pick. 

I'll take the opinion of gay men and women that still live in and contribute to American society over you any day in the week.

Don't speak for me. I agree SCOTUS picks are hugely important, I never said otherwise, where I think you're full of it is suggesting most LGBTQ Americans vote  on ONLY one issue. We have MANY issues that matter to us just like all Americans. 

2 minutes ago, phrodan said:

...I said nothing hateful - I pointed out that the gay community gathered round Hillary so they could drive their agenda into the Supreme Court for a generation. They are entitled to do that - I have no problem with it.

1 minute ago, phrodan said:

In US-politics, I opposed the "right" when they tried to shove their agenda on everyone by federal-force.  Now I oppose the "left" who has done the exact same thing.  No more bullying - by either side!!  It has to STOP. 

Trump never had an issue with gays - never bashed them.  Hillary wanted to bring in millions of "refugees" who think gays should be put to death.

In the USA, it has come down to "Bake a pro-gay cake," even if it goes against someone's religious views, or go to jail / pay huge sums in court.  That is just as evil as the religious-right in the 80s wanting to "stop gays." 

Do what you want.  Let others do what they want.  No one has the right to force someone else to "approve" of their personal decisions / relationships - nor to force someone to change their personal decisions / relationships. 

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't see any hateful bile in what he said. The only hateful bile I have seen has been Clinton supporters hating Trump in his time of triumph.

Anyway, what has abortion got to do with a thread about Trump winning the white house?

This is normal for Jingthing - even down to the weasel way he replied without quoting me directly. 

He knows who he is talking to - he probably also knows I've been in Puerto Vallarta area for months. He knows that's a strong gay community - and he knows I'm telling the truth.

He's too busy trying to win a childish online argument than being man enough to admit it. Every single one of my gay friends here would tell you straight this election was all about control of the court as they feared losing their rights to gay marriage etc. 

I agree that gay marriage should be legal - it's got nothing to do with anyone except those in the relationship. I detest the idea that law should be overridden by politicians - it's a serious fault in the American system.

Edited by phrodan