What sort of People do you Beware of?

NoshowJones

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ebonykap said:

Dark skinned gentlemen with this strange rag thingy on their heads and funny accents telling me "Today you are lucky, do you want to know why?"

I've met him and was extremely fortunate that I was in a good mood otherwise I could well of smashed his face in as well as his cronies.

What sort of People do you Beware of?

Farang who seem overly eager to engage me in conversation or especially those who chuckle at something & suggest one way or another that "hey, TIT, ehh?" wink, wink as if we were in some secret brotherhood and communicated with smirks and leaping eyebrows. 

1 hour ago, DSJPC said:

I learned long ago to never trust a man who shaves his head!...t

I was like that once, but when a guy is bald at the top of his head with hair at the sides and back, he is better to shave it all off, then it does not look so unsightly.

18 minutes ago, ebonykap said:

Dark skinned gentlemen with this strange rag thingy on their heads and funny accents telling me "Today you are lucky, do you want to know why?"

I am waiting for the first guy to come up and say that to me, and I will reply "you are just about to be unlucky", do the business, and you won't need to worry about being set upon by four or five Thai guys.

21 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Nigerians give me the creeps as well as Arabs or whoever wear those table cloths if you know what I mean

What about the Muslims who wear that gear with the slit for the eyes? You cannot even be sure that they are women.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

What about the Muslims who wear that gear with the slit for the eyes? You cannot even be sure that they are women.

They also give me the creeps I make a wide berth around them when I see them coming My god how draconian

are these woman and men for that matter So sad you have to hide but then again maybe they are so ugly that the husband wants to hide them LOL

2 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

They also give me the creeps I make a wide berth around them when I see them coming My god how draconian

are these woman and men for that matter So sad you have to hide but then again maybe they are so ugly that the husband wants to hide them LOL

FB_IMG_1458952656701.jpg

5 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Americans. 

Yeah - we're a straight forward/talking  bunch......

We'd probably make some folks nervous --> their problem not ours....

Most folks, including most non Americans (I've found) are pretty easy to get along with.....