Do you have this white plastic coat hanger?

lkn

This is a bit of a long shot, but do you have any white plastic hangers like the one in the photo?

And if so, would you be willing to trade/sell them to me?

I don’t like mixing and matching things, and I already have a few dozen of these, but I need more, but I can no longer find this hanger in Chiang Mai (originally bought in Baan & Beyond).

I found the company who makes them (CSP) but they did not reply to my email (written in Thai) and of course Baan & Beyond can’t tell me anything about why this product is no longer in stock (they do stock other hangers from CSP).

I’ll probably end up paying the company a visit, but it’s located in Bangkok, so I wanted to first test my luck here…

Coat Hanger.jpg

14 minutes ago, mania said:

Big C had them...or did anyway..did not check recently but I had bought a few dozen there

cheap as chips

You know, I tried Robinson, Central (both of them), Index, but not Big C, so off to Big C I go… :)

1 hour ago, elektrified said:

For what you will spend in time and energy and perhaps costs trying to locate/re-create the original model, of which only that will do, you could have a chat with a shrink and get to the bottom of the coat hanger mix and match problem!

C'mon, it's harmless. And maybe this is As Good As It Gets.

Back from BigC, the model they have there is the same shape but of noticeably lower quality (thinner plastic, not properly rounded, and extruding mold lines), so no good.

The one I am after has a CSP logo below the head on one side and the model number (022) on the other (see photos).

CSP - Logo.jpg

CSP - Model Number.jpg

2 hours ago, SooKee said:

How many do you need? Not sure yet as I'm not in CM (back soon) but I think I have somewhere between 10-20 of them. Not used because I'm not keen on them.

If it’s the correct model, I can use them all :)

2 hours ago, NancyL said:

I'd love to see the OP's home.  He must have everything super-organized.  

(Is this a troll post?)

Below you see my underwear and socks drawer, so no, not trolling — and for the records, these hangers are for laundry, as wooden hangers are used in the closets :)

underwear-and-socks.jpg

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

This should be in the Health thread under OCD :)

I know you write this in jest, but OCD is about uncontrollable thoughts and behaviors, where my “issue” is simply a preference for symmetry and order, one that is probably shared with majority of people, just not everyone takes the time to implement it in their life (most often because they don’t have the resources).

19 minutes ago, lkn said:

Below you see my underwear and socks drawer, so no, not trolling — and for the records, these hangers are for laundry, as wooden hangers are used in the closets :)

underwear-and-socks.jpg

A piece of underwear on the right hand side is a little out of line,you may want to correct

that ASAP,

regards worgeordie

34 minutes ago, lkn said:

underwear-and-socks.jpg

Second row, three down, magnify, damn I'm sure I see skid marks.

44 minutes ago, lkn said:

underwear-and-socks.jpg

I don't criticize you in the least bit for liking things in a certain way when it's entirely your business.

As long as you don't harm others, I think what you do is your right and  personal business.

If you have a partner you may be driving that person nuts but again that's the in the  realm of personal choice on the part of your partner.

What I see in the photo is what appears to be a  quality piece of furniture along with nicely folded and arranged shorts and socks.    My missus does essentially the same kind of organization after ironing everything but again left to my own devices, I'd just wash and stuff it  all in a drawer.     I'd like  the place where the  Missus and I live to be furnished with the same quality things but I'm not  willing to shell out the cash for such nice things here in Thailand.

I wish you'd hire yourself out to bring order and perfection to those desiring it.

I can't offer you  what I knew to be those types of  hangars here as I asked the Missus about them  and she said she never buys the CSP brand as they are expensive.     She buys similar at a 20 Baht store.     The said the CSP brand sells for 100 - 200 THB for 5 or 6 hangars.