West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

It don't help when your key players get crippled by thugs or injured on crap training pitches.

Now moved to new facilities ahead of schedule.

Crikey, "The Scammers" have got another poster, be prepared for more laughs laugh.png

Yes expect more banter when suffering disastrous defeats to the likes of Newcastle.

That god awful Europa League will be your downfall yet again.

It don't help when your key players get crippled by thugs or injured on crap training pitches.

Crikey, "The Scammers" have got another poster, be prepared for more laughs laugh.png

Alfie,, that's not funny ,,,,,

it's Sad.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Alfie,, that's not funny ,,,,,

it's Sad.

Please be my friend,you can share our new stadium.

Utterly dire performance from us at Swansea,never was really in the game although a point on the road is always welcome we seriously need a good kick up the arse.

And there was the world blaming big Sam

^go on then I'll get you started. Old slaphead at the back was brilliant today. How come the captain can't get a look in for England. Payet, how much is he worth today, sensational touch...could be the longterm David Silva replacement we're looking for. Great performance.

^go on then I'll get you started. Old slaphead at the back was brilliant today. How come the captain can't get a look in for England. Payet, how much is he worth today, sensational touch...could be the longterm David Silva replacement we're looking for. Great performance.

Poor old Payet can't even make the French national bench.

Old ginger Pele was outstanding.

And it is the first time we've beat the pool home and away since Bobby Moore and Geoff Hurst were in the squad.

Pleased as punch.

Happy new year indeed

great win for the hammers, oh the irony of carroll getting the winner, Benteke looking as though he knows the writings on the wall where its rapidly turning into the prem grave yard for centre forwards, luv a scrape goat do the scouse, at 35 mil plus heavy contracts a pop, turning into an expensive habit.

Nah what they'll probably try to do, as they did with carroll is up his work rate so much so it'll almost physically fuc him up permantly. :P

Yep, he's about the right age for your team, i don't think Jack will be including him in the avergage age of the squad figs though biggrin.png

Edited by alfieconn

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the game.

We looked very good for 10 minutes,Carroll dipped out after eleven for a change.

Then Bournemouth took the game on and took the lead in the process,very poor from Adrian I thought.

But as has been the case this season our strengths came through with an absolutely top notch free kick from our star man Payet who in turn delivered the cross for our second goal only for Valencia to claim a second with a stunning free kick of his own which bamboozled the keeper.

Really happy with that performance and the other two games on the night were favourable for us to maintain 5th in the league.

A complete breath of fresh air for us Hammers to be progressing so well at this stage and minimal injury worries gives us the momentum going into the remainder of the season.

Here's to keeping the rest of the season as eventful as that which as already passed.

Edited by stoneyboy