2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I would vote for ubonjoe but his name is not on the list. This person has given more useful advise than other posters, for Visa info on TV.

Ubonjoe you get my vote, even if you are not on the voting lists.

There is a statue in his memory in the TV Complex.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poem for POTTY

here we are,

about to choose

one will win

the rest will lose

The title is coveted

a prestigious prize

that is coveted

by many envious eyes

Many try to win

the path is tough

honestly and charisma

are not enough

to sway the expats

one needs style

offering advice

all of the while

comical posts do count

some are funny

but like anything else, 

it's all about money

Winning isn't all

As they would have you believe

the truth is

without it, pls leave!

Just now, Inepto Cracy said:

I would vote for ubonjoe but his name is not on the list. This person has given more useful advise than other posters, for Visa info on TV.

Ubonjoe you get my vote, even if you are not on the voting lists.

Ubonjoe is one of the NONE OF THESE and a seperate comment which you have already done, now neeed to unfollow this thread and slink away to rehab.

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Breaking News ..........

VF is about to make a statement to the world.........

The word is he will say that everyone has a right to their own opinion, and he is deeply humbled to even be considered for this prestigious liability award. He will go on to comment on the fact that happiness comes from within, and will carry on being sublimely content with his lot. And for those who might consider he had a little luck, VF would smile and say "there's no such thing as luck". He is all about happiness and the achievement of that, and this is what drives me to click on his name in this most important of votes.

Just in from an amazing 50km bike ride.  The weather was sublimely perfect at 22c, with overcast skies.  I am so lucky to have chosen such a beautiful place to live.  Indeed I am deeply humbled to even be considered for this prestigious award.  

A special thank you to the individual who got me unstuck from 30 votes where I sat motionless for more than 24 hours.:jap:

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Good one, geromino, and surely the subtext of that great poem is an endorsement for CRAIG for POTY 2016! We don't want to be feeling Not My POTY all next year. 

There is a correllation between your constantly moving avatar and being dizzy, I wonder if that is coincidental?

Just now, villagefarang said:

Just in from an amazing 50km bike ride.  The weather was sublimely perfect at 22c, with overcast skies.  I am so lucky to have chosen such a beautiful place to live.  Indeed I am deeply humbled to even be considered for this prestigious award.  

A special thank you to the individual who got me unstuck from 30 votes where I sat motionless for more than 24 hours.:jap:

He got his payment!

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

There is a correllation between your constantly moving avatar and being dizzy, I wonder if that is coincidental?

There are no accidents.

Looking to the finals --

One vote

One choice

CRAIG!:partytime2:

A.

B.

T.

A. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Good one, geromino, and surely the subtext of that great poem is an endorsement for CRAIG for POTY 2016! We don't want to be feeling Not My POTY all next year. 

I'm just wondering what kind of hold Crooked Craig has over you and whether the Sensational NongKhaiKid and myself can in any way be of assistance...?

Baboon, The summit of human thought and the Sensational NongKhaiKid - At YOUR service....

Edited by baboon

3 minutes ago, geronimo said:

He got his payment!

50K!!! One session? This man is obviously physically in his prime! And of course, a healthy body makes for a healthy, well balanced, compassionate, all omnipotent, and caring individual!!!! 

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

I'm just wondering what kind of hold Crooked Craig has over you and whether the Sensational NongKhaiKid and myself can in any way be of assistance...?

Baboon, The summit of human thought and the Sensational NongKhaiKid - At YOUR service....

It's all about brown envelopes!

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

50K!!! One session? This man is obviously physically in his prime! And of course, a healthy body makes for a healthy, well balanced, compassionate, all omnipotent, and caring individual!!!! 

Yes, 50K is a pretty impressive warm up, but here is a question: What kind of healthy, well balanced, compassionate, all omnipotent, and caring individual is it that would send bags of puke to me in the post?

Edited by baboon

On 14/12/2016 at 8:04 PM, geronimo said:

Membership of TV is something that can be approved, but never given up. The only way out is to get banned I'm afraid!

Even the banned ones are included in membership figures, there is no way out!

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

Yes, 50K is a pretty impressive warm up, but here is a question: What kind of healthy, well balanced, compassionate, all omnipotent, and caring individual is it that would send bags of puke to me in the post?

Perhaps one that was framed?

1 minute ago, baboon said:

If a person is framed then obviously it is not the person who committed the act. Good attempt at obfuscation however, from our biased commentators...

What can I say? My attempts at reporting reality have fallen upon stony ground. If I had any emotions, I'd be sad.

36 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Spell check wasn't working.:thumbsup:

gdgbb certainly did not say that and I have never used those juvenile emoticons.  Someone is posting under my name, can Admin explain that please as presumably you are the only ones who can post false quotes and attribute them to whom you choose?

I wonder how many other posts have been made under poster's names without their involvement or their knowledge?

Edited by gdgbb

13 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

gdgbb certainly did not say that and I have never used those juvenile emoticons.  Someone is posting under my name, can Admin explain that please as presumably you are the only ones who can post false quotes and attribute them to whom you choose?

I wonder how many other posts have been made under poster's names without their involvement or their knowledge?

It weren't me, don't know how to do it.............:laugh: