Alternatives to Truevisions

brewsterbudgen

16 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

The live chat is very useful for sorting out problems.

now got Pulse-TV installed with TP-Link power adaptor to boost wifi upstairs. Works a treat.

Also got it working fine on my Samsung J7 and this pc - HP Notebook with Windows 10 os.

Very pleased with channel choices - all the ones I want like BBC 1 to 4 ITV 1 to 4, BBC World News, CNN, Al Jazeera, 3 x Discovery channels in HD, Animal Planet, Nat Geo x 2, Dave (new to me but jammed packed full of great British comedy series) + load of movies - old and new.

฿10k for 12 months, included an Android STB! 

TrueVision collected their 2 boxes yesterday - good riddance!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, aslimversgwm said:

TrueVision collected their 2 boxes yesterday - good riddance!

Did they ask for details of where to refund your deposit?

Just now, Encid said:

Did they ask for details of where to refund your deposit?

The contract is in my Thai partner's name and you can be sure he's told them that already - he is my ' go between' on all things Thai contractual and as a hotel manager involved in many types of Thai contract doesn't miss a trick I can assure you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I haven't read all the posts here.    I'm here just to rant.    I've had True Visions for over 10 years and finally I am getting smarter and going to "give it up".    Their programing has been seriously degraded the last couple years.    I maybe watch 2-3 TV series a week.    Years ago every night there was something to watch.

So, another one (customer) bites the dust...

1 hour ago, Stocky said:

You're a sucker for punishment!

Get an android box download the app Modbro lots of free sports ; other shows , movies etc as well as news all global stuff. Good internet speed is the only need. Then make a decision on downloading torrents (yes before the TV weirdos comment it is illegal but so are many things in Thailand); latest movies before the big screen, tv shows its a pleasure I choose what I want and when.

Left True Visions when they went to the new format years ago, you couldnt hack them anymore. Maybe the most negative comment I got from their customer services manager I spoke about the new format and programs; when I complained the price was high and little choice in farang stations. " We are here for Thai's as our audience not farangs"

• Like 1