Yingluck Angry For Being Followed by Plainclothes Police While on Vacation

webfact

16 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Once again for the clueless and junta recalcitrants, the case is malfeasance and neglience of duty; NOT CRIMINAL. 

If junta recalcitrants worry about intimidation, jumping bail, suicide; the judge would have refused the bail. The judge has granted her bail secured by a big sum of bail money after considering all risk factors. She need not be followed and tailed. 

"NOT CRIMINAL. "   ????  Cut back on the red Koolaid, take off the rose-coloured glasses, and read the bit about a possible 10 year jail sentence.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, halloween said:

"NOT CRIMINAL. "   ????  Cut back on the red Koolaid, take off the rose-coloured glasses, and read the bit about a possible 10 year jail sentence.

here we go... Junta apologist tries to justify covert trailing of Ex-PM by Secret Police

horrible, nasty and makes me sick

Edited by LannaGuy

23 hours ago, bobmac10 said:

She would walk it in if an election was held tomorrow.

The general and his clowns have shown how useless they are despite 4 years of total control.

How do you calculate, from May-2014 to January-2017, to be four years ?

I make it two-and-a-half, did I miss a year somewhere ? :ohmy:

On 1/4/2017 at 5:47 PM, George Graham said:

Nice to see the junta has it's priorities sorted. Disappointing to see so many on here similarly lose all perspective.

Spot on mate.  With almost 500 people killed on the roads and over 4,000 injured over the holiday week, the junta think it better to send a crew of undercover police to follow her on a family holiday,  Ye'p seems it's not just the junta who lost perspective of what is important for the country at the moment but the Shin haters on TVF also. 

2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

here we go... Junta apologist tries to justify covert trailing of Ex-PM by Secret Police

horrible, nasty and makes me sick

Ignore him, just an ignorant, unpleasant and blinkered troll.On a brighter note Abhisit has sharply rebuked the government for its thuggish behaviour in this regard.Prayuth has issued a sort of half apology suggesting the goons are there for Yingluck's security.Of course in reality the Junta is not the slightest bit interested in Yingluck's security, just intimidation and information gathering.