Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

webfact

Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

6p.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A doctor's report has proved that a man arrested for the rape of a hi-so heiress was telling the truth.

Rungrot Akrareuangkun said that he had not even had sex with the 21 year old woman. He said she had vomited when they were in a short time hotel together and he had lost interest, reports Sanook.

He also denied that he had spiked her drink after they met at Onyx nightclub in RCA on Monday night.

The girl at the center of the case is a daughter of one of the executives of a big pharmaceutical and powder firm that has not been named.

Doctors have said there is no evidence of assault.

But Sanit Mahathavorn chief of the metropolitan police said yesterday that police still intend to press charges of attempted molestation, false imprisonment and taking someone to a place to commit such a crime.

Furthermore Sanit said police are considering action against staff at the Thian Ruam Mitr road "curtain" hotel for aiding and abetting a crime. This relates to a contentious point of law that makes it a criminal offence to allow someone to stay in a hotel who is unconscious and with another person.

Rungrot, who lives in Pahonyothin Soi 32, has already admitted that he met the woman and took her to the hotel but denies any wrong doing.

The high profile nature of the alleged victim is keeping the story at the top of the Thai news.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-05

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so a female gets herself rotten drunk, flirts with a guy and goes to a hotel with him to have sex, throws up, passes out then wakes up in the morning and cant remember sh*t because she drank so much, so she accuse the man of drugging  her and rape rather than simply lose face because of "who" she is.  Can remember when I was 19 and picked up a well stacked really good looking woman when I was very drunk and went home with her, when I woke up in the morning I was ready to chew my arm off rather than wake her up, if it had of been here I could have charged her with drugging me and rape, go figure

It just goes to show, if you have money and power, this is the country to be in.

Something definitely defies the usual logic when this hi-so girl (drank her ass off, got into his car, puked herself into oblivion) accused him for rape/molest/kidnap, all in the face-saving gesture. In the US, it will be a he said-she said, and the doctor's report already gave him more credibility than her.

If the family is so concerned with its name and reputation, they should have sent her behind to a "catholic" school long ago to learn how to keep both of her mouth and you-know-where shut! 

2 minutes ago, huanga said:

It just goes to show, if you have money and power, this is the country to be in.

I know many well to do Thais that have American green cards and American master degrees. The run businesses here, abusing worker's rights without any repercussions, while being bowed to.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that they choose to conduct business here rather than in the West where there are all sorts of rules and regulations that they would have to abide by. The horror of the thought!  

24 minutes ago, seajae said:

so a female gets herself rotten drunk, flirts with a guy and goes to a hotel with him to have sex, throws up, passes out then wakes up in the morning and cant remember sh*t because she drank so much, so she accuse the man of drugging  her and rape rather than simply lose face because of "who" she is.

That has become fairly standard in the west nowadays, but dare one say anything without the SJWs and others going full retard on you. Of course you (or I in this case) need to now also specifically mention that "it's not everybody and there are exceptions" as well as "it also can really happen like that, it isn't always just a false (rape) accusation" and whatever else I'm missing, because it isn't self explanatory anymore it seems.

Bringing up stats to reflect reality are all "skewed and wrong" if it doesn't fit the narritive and dare critizie a woman/feminism somehow, logically and reasonable or not, and see all the blue pilled white knight <deleted> come to the defense.

Guilty until proven innocent, or rather the accusation is the verdict, that's the game plan that is being pushed nowadays.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

But Sanit Mahathavorn chief of the metropolitan police said yesterday that police still intend to press charges of attempted molestation, false imprisonment and taking someone to a place to commit such a crime.

I believe this young lady was 21. Is that not over the age of consent here or is it higher here for hi-so. The chief no less has stepped in making supposition charges that under ordinary circumstances might be hard to prove but daddy lurks in the background no doubt pulling levers and pushing buttons of entitlement. Maybe the so called perp should do a background check before me makes moves the next time. 

6 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

If he can prove that she left the club with him willingly and checked into the room willingly as well, they will need article 44 to convict him.   The only problem will be getting eye witnesses to testify on his behalf. 

Ah yes therein lies the problem and pecking order on the elite ladder will carry the day. 

I am all for defending women who have been raped, but this girl is a monster that is letting a innocent man possibly go to jail because she can't lose face because of who she is.

Was she crying and fighting, or being dragged down the hotel hallway? If she was not drugged, left the bar with him, got in his car, walked into the hotel lobby, walked to the hotel room under her own power with this man and STILL did not have sex with him, she is totally to blame for her actions. And that includes drinking. Did they even get naked? Who knows what she said and did with the man in the bar to lead him on? 

And was the man drunk too? Then it was just two drunk people just doing their thing.  

I don't drink and drunk women are not my idea of a good time, but I have had Thai women who are interested in me go from very shy to hot to trot after about three drinks. Flirting like mad, saying and doing all sort of crazy stuff.  And I am not talking about bar girls.

Where this went wrong is she fell asleep. Then panicked in the morning.

All she had to do is go home in the morning BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED. But she could not do that.

Edited by NCC1701A

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

I am all for defending women who have been raped, but this girl is a monster that is letting a innocent man possibly go to jail because she can't lose face because of who she is.

Was she crying and fighting, or being dragged down the hotel hallway? If she was not drugged, left the bar with him, got in his car, walked into the hotel lobby, walked to the hotel room under her own power with this man and did not have sex with him, she is totally to blame for her actions. And that includes drinking. Did they even get naked? Who knows what she said and did with the man in the bar to lead him on? 

And was the man drunk too? Then it was just two drunk people just doing their thing.  

I don't drink and drunk women are not my idea of a good time, but I have had Thai women who are interested in me go from very shy to hot to trot after about three drinks. Flirting like mad, saying and doing all sort of crazy stuff.  And I am not talking about bar girls.

All she had to do is go home in the morning BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED. But she could not do that.

Yes your right she panicked and hit lifes accelerator. Now look what a kettle a fish they are in. 

looks like the police are working really hard,for the rich and influential,again,

even going so far as to maybe charge the staff of the hotel,for aiding

and abetting,the 2 system justice system really works well.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Damn right they should. 

What he intended to do is rape. 

You take a drunk woman you've just met in a club to a short time hotel then any sex that happens is rape. 

The only reason its at the top of the news is for the whole world's amusement. The girl in question is just like any other girl. Nothing hi so here. But her family doesn't wanna admit that she acted irresponsible and now tries to put the blame on the guy, making up things like molestation and false imprisonment lol. Nobody was falsely imprisoned but if that's a crime, then let's apply the same standards to authorities who falsely imprison people on a regular basis. 

The girl wasn't raped, we know that from the start. By the way she's ugly. I don't know who would want to rape her. It's interesting how they mention the guy's name but don't want to say the girl's name. Why? Protect the innocent doesn't apply in this case. 

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Damn right they should. 

You take a drunk woman you've just met in a club to a short time hotel then any sex that happens is rape. 

Bluespunk, normally I respect your point of view, but this time you are wrong.

People all over the world meet in bars and drink and then go and do boom boom.

What happened is he got to the room and realized she was too drunk and just stopped. 

How do you know it was not her idea to go to the hotel?

Maybe the girl got the man drunk. Maybe she asked him to buy her a drink and felt he had to match her drinking. Some women get drunk in anticipation of having sex.   

If it had been rape, he would have done his thing right there, but he didn't.

And what is the definition of drunk? And who is monitoring it? The man? 

Sometimes people don't appear drunk and then they "hit the wall" and all the alcohol in their system kicks in. It can happen at any point.

21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Damn right they should. 

Oh dear, very PC.

But there was no sex.

I know, reading is difficult.

Blaming the man, always, of anything imaginable, is the wet dream of many females, but not fair.

Stereotyping any man as a potential rapist is not right.

7 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

The girl wasn't raped, we know that from the start. By the way she's ugly. I don't know who would want to rape her. It's interesting how they mention the guy's name but don't want to say the girl's name. Why? Protect the innocent doesn't apply in this case. 

Without naming her, of course - just show us a photo to show how ugly she is....

Rungrot Akrareuangkun said that he had not even had sex with the 21 year old woman. He said she had vomited when they were in a short time hotel together and he had lost interest, reports Sanook.

That explains a lot and I'd lose interest immediately. Did she vomit right in his face?

Edited by lostinisaan

50 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Was she crying and fighting, or being dragged down the hotel hallway? If she was not drugged, left the bar with him, got in his car, walked into the hotel lobby, walked to the hotel room under her own power with this man and STILL did not have sex with him, she is totally to blame for her actions. And that includes drinking. Did they even get naked? Who knows what she said and did with the man in the bar to lead him on? 

The short time hotel this happened at does not have a hotel lobby or hotel hallway. It is one of those short time hotels where the visitor can drive his car to the door of each room and the hotel attendant then closes the large curtains. The guy can just pay the attendant for the room who will then leave. It is very safe to assume that the hotel attendant did not even see the girl at all, as the guy handled getting the room, and girls/women will usually stay in the background out of shyness/embarrassment until the hotel attendant is gone. And aside from the hotel attendant there is almost no one else around. The curtains of the parking area in front of each room will be closed if a room is in use.

It is the Peep Inn 2 motel on Thiam Ruam Mitr road, which has the appearance of short of being deserted after midnight. Yeah, I’ve been there, that’s how I know.  If someone wants to use a short time motel in a most anonymous way, this motel would be the place. Not too far from RCA if one has a car.

39 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Damn right they should. 

You're being facetious right? It takes a while for alcohol to enter your system therefore she might have overindulged in the club but still appeared to be reasonably sober. If the journey to the hotel took 30 minutes and another 30 minutes passed the alcohol could have taken a greater effect hence the vomiting! As the alcohol continued to be absorbed the woman passed out, the man slept for 3 hours, didn't touch the woman and left! What's the problem?