TV Members meet in Bar

stament

43 minutes ago, stament said:

E/S, I will add your suggestions to the poll which I will create later today.  Any further suggestions?

yes here.s  a  AUSSIE  (very tame) dialect  up front suggestion,  with respect cobber

piss your poll off !!!! its a load of B/S !!!

get fair dinkum, !!! just name the venue

as for your present date, E/S at this point of time , is very unlikely,to attend due to it, being a weekday,night race

but that may well boost your attendance,in particular the Commander In Chief, of Gods Waiting Room sadistic remarks  about the Old Champ on this thread

could well make the  C.I.C. as a guest speaker

Topic....C/Mai,s Immgr Dept Service Policy,s ,and Escape to Malaysia for a better Retirement,

off for my scrub ,then a nose bag washed down by a fine bott of red seeing its Sunday

its a Chelsea very late morning to all

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, chiang mai said:

However do you manage to get your pants on in the morning

Surely ES wears silks-not pants.

And who says ES gets up in the morning.

You may well be maligning the gentleman! (on one or both counts)

Edited by scottiejohn

2 minutes ago, opalred said:

if i go no laughing as when i go to the big smoke 

i always dress as a women

and to you older boys i look very pretty

and no groping 

Then you can be the one who wears my name badge?? ...I have looking for a real man!!

We should knock negativity on the head regarding this post and stop the vitriol towards the OP.

I fully back the initiative.

The post is "TV members meet in Bar", bearing in mind, for any with employment obligations, the OP wasn't suggesting a pub crawl from East of the Ping River to the foothills of Doi Suthep.

The necessity of a poll is to find a venue most suited for maximum participation from keyboard persons to a reality with a meet and greet.

Doesn't suit, move on, next post.

6 hours ago, evenstevens said:

yes here.s  a  AUSSIE  (very tame) dialect  up front suggestion,  with respect cobber

piss your poll off !!!! its a load of B/S !!!

get fair dinkum, !!! just name the venue

as for your present date, E/S at this point of time , is very unlikely,to attend due to it, being a weekday,night race

but that may well boost your attendance,in particular the Commander In Chief, of Gods Waiting Room sadistic remarks  about the Old Champ on this thread

could well make the  C.I.C. as a guest speaker

Topic....C/Mai,s Immgr Dept Service Policy,s ,and Escape to Malaysia for a better Retirement,

off for my scrub ,then a nose bag washed down by a fine bott of red seeing its Sunday

its a Chelsea very late morning to all

E/S you disappoint me. I thought you were a man and able to go for a few beers on a week night without pulling up lame or falling at the first hurdle.

It would seem that trying to appease the masses and asking for suggestions in order to table a poll to select the most popular of a few choices doesn't in fact appeal to the TV members. Instead a direct authoritian approach is asked for. I will take this into account, one which is more decisive!

18 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

We should knock negativity on the head regarding this post and stop the vitriol towards the OP.

I fully back the initiative.

The post is "TV members meet in Bar", bearing in mind, for any with employment obligations, the OP wasn't suggesting a pub crawl from East of the Ping River to the foothills of Doi Suthep.

The necessity of a poll is to find a venue most suited for maximum participation from keyboard persons to a reality with a meet and greet.

Doesn't suit, move on, next post.

Thanks Paul, can always rely on you to be a common sense individual. If nobody else attends my friend we will more than make up for it ourselves! ?