Give us a flash luv! Here's $100 bucks if you do - Pattaya farang hunted

webfact

Its stories like this where I would willingly watch the out-takes of his pathetic little video.

If, for instance he approached Noi, previously known as Somchai, and got his nuts relocated to his throat area.

I've no problem with people having a good time and acting the fool, but this? Nearly as bad as a Nigerian scam IMO.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Never mind the US secret Service, watcharrow-10x10.png out for the uppercut from the girl once she finds out it is counterfeit.

That is what they do, sell their bodies for money,,,,,,, how is that damaging Thailand.?

Been doing it for many, many years

And? Happy with that line of work?

(Sorry, couldn't resist - again ...)

1 hour ago, Suradit69 said:

Still at the result? Was there a happy ending puddle not mentioned?

So typical that responses make jokes about the reputation of Pattaya and not the type of "tourists" who come here (pun intended) to escape their closeted lives in farangland  and who are the blight on the landscape.

Maybe you'd prefer TVF members to talk about prostitution which is supposed to be illegal in Thailand, but seemingly not so in the Pattaya  principality. Beach road is the 'shop window' for these prostitutes to ply their trade right under the noses of the local police, who for reasons unknown to most appear to 'turn a blind eye', I wonder how many of these women turn to prostitution because it's the only means they have of putting food on the table for their families in poorer parts of the country.

I see from your post that it's the farang tourists that are at fault. OK if that's what floats YOUR boat!   

3 minutes ago, joebrown said:

Maybe you'd prefer TVF members to talk about prostitution which is supposed to be illegal in Thailand, but seemingly not so in the Pattaya  principality. Beach road is the 'shop window' for these prostitutes to ply their trade right under the noses of the local police, who for reasons unknown to most appear to 'turn a blind eye', I wonder how many of these women turn to prostitution because it's the only means they have of putting food on the table for their families in poorer parts of the country.

I see from your post that it's the farang tourists that are at fault. OK if that's what floats YOUR boat!   

Beach road?

Social workers?

No way, they are all waiting for the bus.

Shame on your dirty thoughts.

1 hour ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

I think you miss the point. The family resort story is what TAT wanted to convert Pats into a year or two back. 

Quite correct. In fact Madame TAT who is famous for loopy ideas had the ambitious plan of eliminating prostitution entirely in Thailand.

Who cares what the girls did, if they go to the police and turn in the fake $100 bill

and identify the Russian dude he will be in serious trouble. He is on tape passing

of what are probably photocopied US bills. The secret service will take a dim view

of his counterfeiting. They are already stationed around the world to deal with

foreign counterfeiters so I am sure they would be available. Being Russian will not

help his cause. :whistling:

Wanchai and Boogie steet ( 1969-1972 )  were far more conservative than Pattaya has ever been, that is a fact I know . HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY SPOILT THE IMAGE  OF PATTAYA, only by closing all the bars and sleazy places.

1 hour ago, johng said:

1 hour ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

I think you miss the point. The family resort story is what TAT wanted to convert Pats into a year or two back. 

As noted, nobody's saying that's what Pattaya has already achieved and that's what Pattaya now IS. There's no such "renown." Wants, hopes intentions, dreams, and hot air from real estate touts are just that.

Social media is a double-edged sword, ain' it. It can call attention to needed improvements, but different people have different ideas as to what "improvement" means. I think it's true that we don't need more boorish (or worse) farang behavior in Pattaya or more public attention drawn to it. Hence I hope they find this idiot and kick him out.

It is actually spoiling the reputation of the place and the country. Unfortunately all posters here are so up in thinking the same for be popular in the group, so you just don´t see it anymore.
This is not our country. That means counted in all that comes here for stay or visit every year, there are far to many people that are so disturbed and crazy so they shouldn´t be allowed to walk out the door.
Just don´t need them here. They are making illegal work, online gaming, break down fighting in the streets, burning down homes, get naked close to temples and this man that should definately be put on a plane home.

Just try to think before posting, and don´t just automatically part with the wrong side just because it´s a farang. Also this like always try to put a thai in the conversation and blame them. It´s just disgusting behaviour.

3 hours ago, Orac said:

If he is passng off fake 100 dollar bills then making Thailand/Pattaya 'look bad' will be the least of his worries when US  Secret Service get involved.

Indeed. And he's American so he says. Attended the Schwarzenegger school of English pronunciation.

Wonder if "he'll be back"?

Just now, Get Real said:

It is actually spoiling the reputation of the place and the country. Unfortunately all posters here are so up in thinking the same for be popular in the group, so you just don´t see it anymore.
This is not our country. That means counted in all that comes here for stay or visit every year, there are far to many people that are so disturbed and crazy so they shouldn´t be allowed to walk out the door.
Just don´t need them here. They are making illegal work, online gaming, break down fighting in the streets, burning down homes, get naked close to temples and this man that should definately be put on a plane home.

Just try to think before posting, and don´t just automatically part with the wrong side just because it´s a farang. Also this like always try to put a thai in the conversation and blame them. It´s just disgusting behaviour.

Indeed. Here we have a guy, passing fake US money, claiming to be American with a thick Russian accent. He then approaches some ladies before going to a known place where ladies of the night can be picked up and offering them fake money for a lewd act.

Class - not.

""Damaging the image of the resort"" :cheesy:  

And Beach Rd at night lined with "prostitutes" shows Pattaya in a "Good Light" ?

Prostitution in every nook and crevice in Pattaya yet offering a fake note is ""Damaging the image of the resort"" ?

For a person to say this, they must be smoking "Wakki".

2 hours ago, Emster23 said:

Fake money for fake breasts (at times)? Are they going to arrest the women who went along with the offer for public indecency?  If farang was smart, he would say "I'll give you this" (showing what looks like $100 bill) "if you show me your breasts". Would have defense of "I didn't say it was real $100 bill".....

And she would say, "I didn't say they were real breasts"?

8 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

""Damaging the image of the resort"" :cheesy:  

And Beach Rd at night lined with "prostitutes" shows Pattaya in a "Good Light" ?

Prostitution in every nook and crevice in Pattaya yet offering a fake note is ""Damaging the image of the resort"" ?

For a person to say this, they must be smoking "Wakki".

Or it can be that you do not understand that this place offers this kind of entertainment, and most of the people that lives or visit likes that kind in the city they are in. Something that is not needed though, is another stupid farang that pests the life for everybody else.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya News reported the story on their Facebook page indignantly pointing the finger at the foreigner for "looking down on Thai women" and "damaging the image of the resort".

But many Thai posters blamed the women as much as the man. And asked poignantly how it was possible to spoil the image of Pattaya.

The footage was posted on Facebook on 16th January said Pattaya News. The foreign man in the shorts apparently approached many women asking for a flash. Some consented and some did not.

The last one is alleged to have confronted him about the $100 dollar bill being a fake.

Police said that the man could face charges of attempting to use counterfeit money as well as computer crime charges for posting the damaging footage online.

They said they don't know whether he is still at the result or has flown home yet.

But they said they are investigating and trying to contact the girls concerned to gather evidence.

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

Never mind the US secret Service, watcharrow-10x10.png out for the uppercut from the girl once she finds out it is counterfeit.

That is what they do, sell their bodies for money,,,,,,, how is that damaging Thailand.?

Been doing it for many, many years

Yep, but many people want to buy it for a while and get happy. Do you think that somebody get happy about a fake dollar bill?
Maybe the difference was too big to handle for you?

'Pattaya News reported the story on their Facebook page indignantly pointing the finger at the foreigner for "looking down on Thai women" and "damaging the image of the resort" ... ' Say, what?

'Police said that the man could face charges of attempting to use counterfeit money as well as computer crime charges ...' Only in Thailand.

'... they said they are investigating and trying to contact the girls concerned to gather evidence.' I have to wonder just what kind of evidence they have in mind?

15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Or it can be that you do not understand that this place offers this kind of entertainment, and most of the people that lives or visit likes that kind in the city they are in. Something that is not needed though, is another stupid farang that pests the life for everybody else.

I'm not sure you understand what you've just said. It doesn't change the fact that Pattaya's image is what it is, and to even suggest it is possible to damage it is farcical.

Now do you understand?