Net idol fined over Facebook live striptease

snoop1130

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

A net idol was charged Wednesday afternoon for stripping naked ..."

I actually wasted time looking at the UTube clip and saw that the headline is a lie. A rather pathetic performance in actual fact. 

Nonetheless we thank you for your fearless research. 

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

I didn't even waste my time looking knowing that the headline is more than likely a crock......

I did also not even waste my time looking, knowing i do not like girls with Weight lifter sized arms.

Edited by tomacht8

4 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I suppose that not many people have noticed the tattoo on her left arm in the photo of the OP is on her right arm in the video? Couldn't see any on her left arm at all in the vid.

Still, could be a transfer tat. Or her sister in the video??

Who knows??

Good point, I went back and stared at her tats in the vid.... definitely one on the right arm there, definitely not one on the left arm.

3 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Have these clown-cops been to one of the thousands of so called girly bars lately?

You do not get the international tourist killing exposure like you get on Facebook. Its the face saving part. 500 baht fine for a computer crimes act breach a total laugh they must have enjoyed the show. Its obvious that they are running out of serious crimes to solve when they trot this stuff out. 

The FB clip content was  hardly sexual, let alone erotic. Pathetic came to mind - reminded me of Britney Spears in some of her drunk and deluded exhibitionist days.  That someone can describe themselves as a "net idol" in such circumstances is cause for laughter. But definitely not a reason for over-zealous policing.  Why do the police always show themselves up in the media as super-efficient and enthusiastic when dealing with the weak and vulnerable ("nobodies") but are meek as any lamb when dealing with someone who might be rich and powerful or well-connected?

9 hours ago, chrisinth said:

I suppose that not many people have noticed the tattoo on her left arm in the photo of the OP is on her right arm in the video? Couldn't see any on her left arm at all in the vid.

Still, could be a transfer tat. Or her sister in the video??

Who knows??

i bet you were looking at more than her Tattoo

21 minutes ago, outsider said:

Meanwhile, naked dancers continue to wriggle, writhe and gyrate immorally on foamy glass-surfaced dancefloors in Patphong, Nana and Cowboy. Gives new definition to the term 'double-standards'.

Ain't any webcams there. For which the patrons are eternally grateful.

5 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

You do not get the international tourist killing exposure like you get on Facebook. Its the face saving part. 500 baht fine for a computer crimes act breach a total laugh they must have enjoyed the show. Its obvious that they are running out of serious crimes to solve when they trot this stuff out. 

Do you mean they cannot solve serious crimes so turn to the easy stuff

When foreigners have been arrested for doing shows on webcam here they are arrested via a raid and it costs them obsene amounts of cash to not be jailed. I think I read something like a million baht for one case. But for a Thai.... 500b.  <deleted> absurd.

The double standard here is out of control.

LOL! Spending tons of resources on a 500 THB fine on a stupid case like this.

Meanwhile people are dying on the road... and other Thai-women here are playing Ping Pong with their xxxxx...

All makes sense.