Do many Thais hate us, because they feel we've much more than them?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've travelled quite widely, over 50 countries, and i can say i have never felt hated anywhere. indeed the one over riding memory of my 2.5 years spent travelling round the world was that wherever i was if i had a problem someone always helped me. having said that i was in morocco during the first gulf war and encountered some animosity, and china can at times be challenging.

if you are encountering hate anywhere the first place i suggest you look for the cause is yourself.

9 minutes ago, true word said:

cut the crap Grumpy:smile:

Not sure what you mean.

I was at a friend's condo a two nights ago and we came out and his car had been vandalized. He's quite a friendly guy and the owner of the shop opposite went through their CCTV with them, and it was 2 new security guards at the condo. Another Thai resident there said that to him.

18 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Not sure what you mean.

I was at a friend's condo a two nights ago and we came out and his car had been vandalized. He's quite a friendly guy and the owner of the shop opposite went through their CCTV with them, and it was 2 new security guards at the condo. Another Thai resident there said that to him.

I think you should relax and slowly tell your story accurately please, because to be honest with you I really can't understand what you are saying!

Edited by true word

1 hour ago, true word said:

I'll tell you one thing I'm sure of, Thai people will never pay back your money.

Where did you get that pearl of wisdom from?

Not true at all.

SOME Thais may not pay you back as SOME farangs will not pay you back

Edited by billd766

6 hours ago, transam said:

The staff there are paid a wage and don't give a stuff about what you are thinking...

You are dead wrong because Thais are raised to be nice and treat each other nice not because your bloody money.

wake up ignorant cheap charlie farangs for your sake.

On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, true word said:

I'll tell you one thing I'm sure of, Thai people will never pay back your money.

That has not been my experience.  I have had my money paid back in full... many times.. and also gifts and food to say think you... as well as loyalty and real friendship / respect  out of gratitude.

Someone has not experienced the real Thailand yet , most average Thai families would never cheat on your money .  

If you only live in tourist areas and your friends are bar girls or in the tourist business then yes , your wallet is more interesting .