What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

4 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Sure, she is probably having a great time of her own when you are gone.

Also as it should be. The expectation that one person can provide you with everything you need out of life (and forever) has naturally led to our divorce crazy societies.

"Love is the ideal. Marriage is the real. Confusion between the ideal and the real never goes unpunished." (Goethe)

Edited by dblaisde

1 hour ago, dblaisde said:

Also as it should be. The expectation that one person can provide you with everything you need out of life (and forever) has naturally led to our divorce crazy societies.

"Love is the ideal. Marriage is the real. Confusion between the ideal and the real never goes unpunished." 

Some interesting comments. Marriage to me is mostly a state of unreality. Religion, traditon, dreams and hope.  But it truly seems to be the most unnatural human experience I can think of.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 9:47 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Oh cont rare, been married 10 years and the 'up to you" aspect is still present...

Wait a few more years.  After 15 years or so of marriage, my wife's English improved.  Then it was "Up to yous!"  Which would have been cute except for the Dragon Lady stare and the rude hand gestures.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Wait a few more years.  After 15 years or so of marriage, my wife's English improved.  Then it was "Up to yous!"  Which would have been cute except for the Dragon Lady stare and the rude hand gestures.

Happiness is only as good as it lasts, never allow another to dictate to you, stay happy, even if it means being divorced, one life, live it your way, if you can. In the mean time, I will stay happily married and eat my cake at the same time, when and how I want, simply because I can and when and if her tune changes, which it won't, I might just have to move on or make adjustments 555

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got a strange dilemma presented to me this weekend. S/O getting all those mothering urges going on - clock ticking.  The old story we've all heard is of guy meets someone different, spends his last 40 years of earnings buying a house, car etc, have baby, has financial interruption and baby is taken away as a ransom "Have money can see baby".

I am fortunate in being financially set, haven't bought the house yet, or even the car (she can have one as soon as she can prove she can drive, reverse park and change gears in a manual box without distraction).The car will be CVT with auto parking feature but I 'forgot' to mention that to her (much like we all had to prove we understood mathematics before getting lazy on a calculator).

Anyhow, convo goes "you want baby?  I'll have baby for you".  I'm 48 and enjoying my freedom, and despite my age not being ideal for becoming a father, I would be prepared to foster or adopt a kid to give them a break in life (so long as they get any ideas of univeristy indoctrination out of their head and are willing to learn to be a self starter and self reliant rather than working at McD's).

"Do you really want baby?", "50/50 Up2U".  Don't give me that Up2U BS, its just a way of dodging responsibility for your decisions and it's not what you really mean. Is it.".  "No problem, if I have baby and you don't want then I take away from you" (oohhhh get you with that emotional bribery).  "Okay, well I don't think it would be responsible of me at my age and with my selfish travel intentions to have a baby, so I just won't have sex with you and will take a mia noi instead".  Imagine the pout that produced. "You hungry yet?" (yeah nice segway to different topic)..

So that was the end of the convo for now, but we all know there's a round 2 coming.  As beautiful and caring as she is, and as much as she is unusual in not being a money grabber, it's an aspect I hadn't considered in my cunning plan for happiness.

So it's not a train wreck story yet, but suddenly I'm not comfortable at all.

Edited by Shiver
Fix some typos
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I got a strange dilemma presented to me this weekend. S/O getting all those mothering urges going on - clock ticking.  The old story we've all heard is of guy meets someone different, spends his last 40 years of earnings buying a house, car etc, have baby, has financial interruption and baby is taken away as a ransom "Have money can see baby".

I am fortunate in being financially set, haven't bought the house yet, or even the car (she can have one as soon as she can prove she can drive, reverse park and change gears in a manual box without distraction).The car will be CVT with auto parking feature but I 'forgot' to mention that to her (much like we all had to prove we understood mathematics before getting lazy on a calculator).

Anyhow, convo goes "you want baby?  I'll have baby for you".  I'm 48 and enjoying my freedom, and despite my age not being ideal for becoming a father, I would be prepared to foster or adopt a kid to give them a break in life (so long as they get any ideas of univeristy indoctrination out of their head and are willing to learn to be a self starter and self reliant rather than working at McD's).

"Do you really want baby?", "50/50 Up2U".  Don't give me that Up2U BS, its just a way of dodging responsibility for your decisions and it's not what you really mean. Is it.".  "No problem, if I have baby and you don't want then I take away from you" (oohhhh get you with that emotional bribery).  "Okay, well I don't think it would be responsible of me at my age and with my selfish travel intentions to have a baby, so I just won't have sex with you and will take a mia noi instead".  Imagine the pout that produced. "You hungry yet?" (yeah nice segway to different topic)..

So that was the end of the convo for now, but we all know there's a round 2 coming.  As beautiful and caring as she is, and as much as she is unusual in not being a money grabber, it's an aspect I hadn't considered in my cunning plan for happiness.

So it's not a train wreck story yet, but suddenly I'm not comfortable at all.

To be continued...........
My guess is next, it will be a house (in her name).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

If you don't want kids best to get snipped.  Now, before it's to late.  How old is she?   50/50 Lew tae kun.  Is supporting a child 50/50?

So I hope your not having unprotected sex?   

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:35 AM, Dustdevil said:

I'm an old Asian hand (from Connecticut) and was married to a Malaysian Chinese for 15 years. Lived in Japan and traveled everywhere in East Asia except Laos and Cambodia. Chinese are incredibly beautiful but perhaps the most jaw-droppingly beautiful young women I've seen anywhere are in Saigon.

I once read an article in Playboy ( many moons ago before it became PC ) that the reason the Vietnam war went on so long was because Americans were infatuated with Vietnamese women.

I have no idea whether that is true or not, but if they are better looking than Thai women I could see it playing a part.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the situation is fellow Men friends do not be naive.

Thai women agenda is very self centered selfish totally money oriented and cruel stealing fathers away from the mixed kids thy have with them initially baited as as a love play for their own benefits cashing out from foreign husbands as per their own patience and grid levels.

So sad explaining why there are so many heartbroken fathers leaving totally mentally ruined absolutely screwed and short of their initial cash........

No dreams the sudden changes arrive unannounced without much reasons......

Though indeed anything they can find against husband is a no welcome back home threat......do not panic go ahead on even legally if necessary.....

Better not to buy a house always being in her name Thai style and to keep a tight budget.....

Be a mongoose and face any cobras proudly.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

If this is what you like most about Thai girls, what is it you don't like ?

AHAHAHA very clever comments thank you Andrew Dawyer very much I like it !

i do not like sugar in thai food excessively every where into it.......

Edited by brd
  • Like 1

The facts are that these stories are quite common.   Traveling around the Udon Thani region at least three farang built houses were pointed out to me with similar farang Thai stories.   Seems the town knows about the men who come and go while farang is off filling his ATM card.  I could see how it would  become an asperation for young women. I mean it was like nights and day living conditions. All these wood see through shacks and every so often these farang castles.  You pick your future.  

• Like 1

The only "castles" I see in the village I stay are habitated by married ferang / Thai couples many married for lots of years.

You can fit the story to fit whatever argument you want to deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

To avoid falling into the pit, best is never to get married, guys!!...And for my friends at a certain age, who have already a good stock of kids back home, go for a vasectomy....no chick can trap you thus!!:cheesy::cheesy:

And when you're fed up, just change and ask her to leave the pool villa:sleep:!!...No hassles, property issues and you get all the fun!!  No big deal!...And this is worth as much for farang chicks as for Thai chicks!!

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

On August 23, 2017 at 1:45 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I once read an article in Playboy ( many moons ago before it became PC ) that the reason the Vietnam war went on so long was because Americans were infatuated with Vietnamese women.

I have no idea whether that is true or not, but if they are better looking than Thai women I could see it playing a part.

IMO, Vietnamese women have better bodies, but Thai women have prettier faces. Of course, I am generalizing. 

52 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

IMO, Vietnamese women have better bodies, but Thai women have prettier faces. Of course, I am generalizing. 

Heard the knock on the Viet gals was a lack of bodily cleanliness + off the rails crazy angry.....

Cleanliness is never a problem with Thai women...