What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

I am so naive.   Are you guys pulling my leg?  Darts?   I can't understand the physics of this.   I can imagine o ping pong ball being pinched out.  Or is it air pressure?  But a dart?? And do they really do ice cubes? So their aim so accurate?   I hope they don't reuse ping pong balls.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

I am so naive.   Are you guys pulling my leg?  Darts?   I can't understand the physics of this.   I can imagine o ping pong ball being pinched out.  Or is it air pressure?  But a dart?? And do they really do ice cubes? So their aim so accurate?   I hope they don't reuse ping pong balls.  

They are talking about sex shows. They used to be quite common when I first came to Thailand. I'm not sure if they exist anymore.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dblaisde said:

>>With women, we usually pay eventually...

And usually in the same way we would back home. The variations arent major.

I disagree that the variations aren't major.  In the West, I spent a lot more on dates, which occasionally led to physical activity together, than I spend here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2017 at 10:22 PM, dukeandduke said:

I disagree that the variations aren't major.  In the West, I spent a lot more on dates, which occasionally led to physical activity together, than I spend here.

Lol Lol ok You spend nothing on dates here and get nothing or you get heaps? I usually find a good meal does the trick with most Thai ladies

I saw what I like most the other day.

Long black hair down to her waist, tight white t shirt over black short shorts with legs all the way to her neck, and lovely smooth coffee coloured skin. Needless to say a perfect figure without an ounce of fat.

Stuff of wet dreams.

As an aside, I saw a DDG young lovely this morning, perfect figure, beautiful face, fantastic legs, but a complete turn off large tattoo on her arm. Why, oh why do lovely girls ruin themselves with too much ink?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I saw what I like most the other day.

Long black hair down to her waist, tight white t shirt over black short shorts with legs all the way to her neck, and lovely smooth coffee coloured skin. Needless to say a perfect figure without an ounce of fat.

Stuff of wet dreams.

As an aside, I saw a DDG young lovely this morning, perfect figure, beautiful face, fantastic legs, but a complete turn off large tattoo on her arm. Why, oh why do lovely girls ruin themselves with too much ink?

Stop it, I'm drooling.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Lol Lol ok You spend nothing on dates here and get nothing or you get heaps? I usually find a good meal does the trick with most Thai ladies

No, I didn't say that I spend nothing.  I said that I spend more in the West.  For that reason and others, I'll stay here.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 4:15 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Tattoos don't bother me when they are young, beautiful and fit, but in a few years it will look terrible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stereotyping Thai birds is harsh, but fair.  It's a bit like calling all British Leyland cars crap, whilst it is mostly true, good ones could occasionally be found.  You just had to watch out for bullshit mileage, knackered boxes on the Maxi, the Allegro's saggy suspension, Austin Princesses that looked good but fell to bits from day one, the pig-ugly but reasonable workhorse Montego and the scary as hell Dolomite Sprint (A decent brand till Leyland got hold of it).  

Everybody starts with a Mini, they have many experiences to report, mostly fantastic fond memories as they've had nothing else to compare it with being full of the joys of their first motoring experience. Totally unfazed by constant boiling over, awful reliability, rotten to the core under the shiny surface, leaks everywhere and terribly difficult to get rid of, basically nothing but trouble. They would often find out that the "one careful owner" as advertised was total BS and it had been thrashed to bits. Most owners smile on reflection but never, ever get a second Mini.

Now and again you would find a real bargain though, I had a great Morris Marina, true it had been touched-up many times and had a fair bit of body-filler with a lot of miles on the clock but it was cheap to run as it didn't drink much and nobody would dream of nicking it.  Sadly, I didn't like being seen with it so I traded it in for a brand new sporty job that bought nothing but grief.  It went like a rocket but cost a fortune to run as it gobbled fuel, needed new tyres every five minutes and everybody wanted a ride in it.  Ended up giving it away rather than fill it up again.

In the market for something different now, think I'll rent a pick-up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cranky said:

Stereotyping Thai birds is harsh, but fair.  It's a bit like calling all British Leyland cars crap, whilst it is mostly true, good ones could occasionally be found.  You just had to watch out for bullshit mileage, knackered boxes on the Maxi, the Allegro's saggy suspension, Austin Princesses that looked good but fell to bits from day one, the pig-ugly but reasonable workhorse Montego and the scary as hell Dolomite Sprint (A decent brand till Leyland got hold of it).  

Everybody starts with a Mini, they have many experiences to report, mostly fantastic fond memories as they've had nothing else to compare it with being full of the joys of their first motoring experience. Totally unfazed by constant boiling over, awful reliability, rotten to the core under the shiny surface, leaks everywhere and terribly difficult to get rid of, basically nothing but trouble. They would often find out that the "one careful owner" as advertised was total BS and it had been thrashed to bits. Most owners smile on reflection but never, ever get a second Mini.

Now and again you would find a real bargain though, I had a great Morris Marina, true it had been touched-up many times and had a fair bit of body-filler with a lot of miles on the clock but it was cheap to run as it didn't drink much and nobody would dream of nicking it.  Sadly, I didn't like being seen with it so I traded it in for a brand new sporty job that bought nothing but grief.  It went like a rocket but cost a fortune to run as it gobbled fuel, needed new tyres every five minutes and everybody wanted a ride in it.  Ended up giving it away rather than fill it up again.

In the market for something different now, think I'll rent a pick-up.

Got just the thing for you mate..Nice 2cv, birdsh!t welding underneath, and a kangaroo clutch.