What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

3 hours ago, talahtnut said:

You lot are depraved.

As for the bloomers and bustles, I can't get 'em on any more.

You're calling me depraved, and you've just admitted you're a cross-dresser?

Come visit, and I'll let you lick my toes.

Edited by bazza73
  • Thanks 1

Dmaxdan - Your are 100% correct.  Have been looking at Thai legs for almost 50 years now.  Married for over 45 but I still look at the legs first on a girl.  So lucky to have women that wear shorts and dresses so legs can be shown.  Just loved them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've met western men who aren't attracyed to Asian women in general, including Thais. And I've met Thai men who are married to western women. Both I'll admit are the exception rather than the rule however. 

For me, I wouldn't say I prefer Thai women. In fact the conversations I have with westerners are almost universally more attuned to my way of thinking. It's just in Thailand there are far more Thai women than any other kind, obviously. 

I banged  both Asian ( Thai, Indonesia) and western women . Have to admit theres something about Thai women...yes they smell good and cleaner than any other race..don't mean to be racist.However i only do Non Sleazy bar girl  / prostitute when in TH . i'm mid 30 ..non married and i meet a good girl there, i might  married her..but its gonna be though

20 hours ago, jayboy said:

One has got to admit - this is one classy forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well brother .. i'm mixed Asian and europe. ..so i got the looks  :)) and the wise of western man :D .. plus i'm not too old to be a sugar daddy for my girl..5555

I date 20s ,30s and 40s Thai woman, i keep my range max to 45 just in case i falling in love and marry her..5555 . When im younger 20-30 ,i live  in Bali for a while,  banged few local  and Aussie chicks, i never had the same experience compare to my Thai GF . Will i feel the same feeling compare to my Thai GF ?  absolutely not..will i date another western /non TH girls ? I hope not. I know it might against common social prejudice about Thai woman, but of course we cant paint all the TH woman with the same brush base on ourexperience meeting a girl in one of sleazy bar. Until now:

i never being scammed ( until now and i hope not ) , my GF refuse all the gift from me,very good income and education, we have very well conversation..but  i have to admit that they're shy , they're a good listener..even ask me to live with her in parents house ...i just lucky ( Maybe )  ..my 2 cents is try to be yourself, dont poured over your heart to one woman until you sure seh can keep it...cheers

“ It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.

Edited by NonthaburiBear
  • Like 1

Well brother .. i'm mixed Asian and europe. ..so i got the looks  :)) and the wise of western man :D .. plus i'm not too old to be a sugar daddy for my girl..5555
I date 20s ,30s and 40s Thai woman, i keep my range max to 45 just in case i falling in love and marry her..5555 . When im younger 20-30 ,i live  in Bali for a while,  banged few local  and Aussie chicks, i never had the same experience compare to my Thai GF . Will i feel the same feeling compare to my Thai GF ?  absolutely not..will i date another western /non TH girls ? I hope not. I know it might against common social prejudice about Thai woman, but of course we cant paint all the TH woman with the same brush base on ourexperience meeting a girl in one of sleazy bar. Until now:
i never being scammed ( until now and i hope not ) , my GF refuse all the gift from me,very good income and education, we have very well conversation..but  i have to admit that they're shy , they're a good listener..even ask me to live with her in parents house ...i just lucky ( Maybe )  ..my 2 cents is try to be yourself, dont poured over your heart to one woman until you sure seh can keep it...cheers

“ It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.

She is one lucky lady

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

She is one lucky lady

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5555, i just try not to expect too much from my gal or other TH ladies i met,slowly but sure and see how it goes... expectation sometime comes with dissapointment, leading ourselve  to heartbreaks.. if she's yours she's always be yours..if it wasn't , it was never mean't to be. Plain and Simple

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Wouldn't mind paying money to see them in a gogo :wub:

But sorry. These aren't girls for rent. They're all hardworking girls and all of them have a functioning brain. None has a Hello Kitty sticker :shock1: if you know what I mean. 

Please have a look at this "Thai jewel", no gram too much and she knows what a real man wants. Enjoy !!! And they're everywhere, at the market, in shops, in front of shops, next door and and /././/

Noi from Kalasin.jpg

Edited by jenny2017

21 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

But sorry. These aren't girls for rent. They're all hardworking girls and all of them have a functioning brain. None has a Hello Kitty sticker :shock1: if you know what I mean. 

Please have a look at this "Thai jewel", no gram too much and she knows what a real man wants. Enjoy !!! And they're everywhere, at the market, in shops, in front of shops, next door and and /././/

Noi from Kalasin.jpg

The only way I could afford a girl like that is if I paid her money

15 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Noi from Kalasin.jpg

Facial expression is a big 'put off'..

• Haha 1