VIDEO: Who are the gang of foreign thieves brazenly stealing from victim in broad daylight?

Jonathan Fairfield

11 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Looks like the victim is with a westerner, so I hope they push the cops to do all they can to catch these low lifes. These thieves are quite clearly shown and I assume there is some way they can be traced through immigration CTV records? 

ratcatcher you took the words from my mouth. catch the culprits as you have footage evidence.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Dave67 said:

Hope they get caught and banged up

If the police dont know and they have got photos of all visa holders then what chance is there, they should be publicly whipped and hands cut off same as their middle eastern country would do 

9 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Ok the bets are now opened.
Somtamnication on Romanians.
Rc2702 on Moldovan and Yemeni
tomacht8 on North African like Moroccan, Algerian or Tunisian (even with france passport).
S'il vous plaît placer leurs jetons.

"Full story coming soon. "
I'm curious if there is a follow up from the media.

I bet they are middle-easterns. 

If they happen to have a 2nd passport from Europe i hope they loose that one..They give all of us Europeans a bad name and should be kicked out.

Obviously they are not English because they did not show ignorance or racial discrimination. They were Romanians, Moroccons, Algerians, Moldovans, East Europeans etc etc.Pure Racial Profiling =Strong indication of the type of scum living in Thailand .As 1 Romanian said "they are the rejects of the British Society"

????

29 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

If the police dont know and they have got photos of all visa holders then what chance is there, they should be publicly whipped and hands cut off same as their middle eastern country would do 

It doesn't affect Thai tourism so much, lol......:cheesy::cheesy:

Thais seem very relaxed about their personal possessions,

like leaving their handbags in trollies while they pick from 

the shelves in Supermarkets,and in this case in restaurants, 

means easy pickings for thieves and pickpockets.

regards Worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
correction

7 minutes ago, Thaimike370 said:

The police have their photos, go out and find them.  A few years in a Thai prison will do them the world of NO good.

NAH------- not much money to be gained running their <deleted> off trying to catch these three

34 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

If they're not done like dinners, then the BIB deserves every bit of the incompetent rep. they've got.

Yep, cause finding three men in a population of over 8 million in bangkok area itself would be easy. Maybe you can help as you seem to think it would be so easy.

10 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

If you want to place a bet, think rather they look like North African origin.
Like Moroccan, Algerian or Tunisian.
Maybe now with a French passport.

Hope they are caught.
If it turns out that they are from Sweden, beer goes on my bill then.

my bet is on this

7 minutes ago, psyvolt said:

Yep, cause finding three men in a population of over 8 million in bangkok area itself would be easy. Maybe you can help as you seem to think it would be so easy.

I'm not sure if you noticed but Thai Immigration has your and everyone else's photograph. The CCTV is very clear. There are also CCTV's everywhere in BKK. Could poss. track them. Photos from CCTV image of the thieving scum to all ports of disembarkation. Not sure if they have facial recognition software but if they do, again the CCTV is very clear. I'm 'sure' the BIB are already onto this. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I'm not sure if you noticed but Thai Immigration has your and everyone else's photograph. The CCTV is very clear. There are also CCTV's everywhere in BKK. Could poss. track them. Photos from CCTV image of the thieving scum to all ports of disembarkation. Not sure if they have facial recognition software but if they do, again the CCTV is very clear. I'm 'sure' the BIB are already onto this. What do you think?

I think ppl that think any law enforcement agency would/could use facial recognition to catch theives is living in lala land.

It's not like the police scan every single persons face on the street in case they might have done something wrong and caught on cctv.

Even going thru immigration on the way out they wouldnt be scanning databases for criminal activity, otherwise we would be standing in line for hours each person.

Ppl need to stop watching NCIS and realise what happens on tv, doesn't mean it happens in real life.

13 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Looks like the victim is with a westerner, so I hope they push the cops to do all they can to catch these low lifes. These thieves are quite clearly shown and I assume there is some way they can be traced through immigration CTV records? 

Absolutely!!!!  Otherwise what is the use of having them?  Face recognition software is very sophisticated these days. It does complex measurements of shape & position of ears, eyes, nose etc and then compares them with thousands or millions of other pictures to find a series of  close matches.  And naturally the  pictures will match to a TM 6 with the hotel name and address on it.    And they will be sitting outside with beer in hand, when Plod calls.

Other than Immigration picture matches, some one must know those two rascals with their mugs visible.  They likely wear the same clothes every other day.   They are very distinctive. They may be thinking of bringing their flight out forward right now. If Immigration can match to a photo & TM6, they can tag those passport numbers in the Immigration computer for when they try to leave, if not before.

P.S.  With England's current ethnic mix they might even have UK passports.  (I just said that for the posters who always like to stick it to the badly behaved British.)  555

39 minutes ago, psyvolt said:

I think ppl that think any law enforcement agency would/could use facial recognition to catch theives is living in lala land.

It's not like the police scan every single persons face on the street in case they might have done something wrong and caught on cctv.

Even going thru immigration on the way out they wouldnt be scanning databases for criminal activity, otherwise we would be standing in line for hours each person.

Ppl need to stop watching NCIS and realise what happens on tv, doesn't mean it happens in real life.

You may or may not know that theft is a serious crime in Thailand. The BIB will be after these guys. I think you misunderstand.  Facial recognition; CCTV image run through Immigration data base. As for CCTV on the streets, I'm saying that maybe they can get them leaving the shopping mall and track them. No where did I mention facial recognition scanning for every single person on the street. Maybe you should re-read my post. 

p.s. don't watch NCIS etc. think it's all crap but these technologies do exist in "real life" and again if you read my post I do question If Thailand has said technology. If you think theft in Thainland, and in this case farang stealing from a Thai is a small matter then I'm afraid you're the one living in lala land. Many years ago an Australian women stole a beer mat of a bar in Phuket. They were going to give her 10 yrs for that. Can't remember how that turned out. As I say, theft is a very serious matter here, have no doubt about that.

Please read The Deerhunters post.

Edited by dinsdale

14 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Romanians? :w00t:

Interpretation from TVF to English: I am not Romanian (or insert any tribe referred to)

The wee image following the comment is an accurate self-portrait of the author, painted in a Grade 6 art class.

13 hours ago, elliss said:

That  is  the reason the thieves,  targeted  her .

Moral of the  story ,  never  take  a Thai lady shopping .

..her friend sitting opposite wasn't very observant.

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to normal.