rooster59

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, seajae said:

I dont like the ptp/reds/thaksin, doesnt mean I agree with everything the junta do, some good some bad but this is at the working level, not running the country. Nice dig but as usual you are totally wrong

Yes if it is the first time it happened, but it hapoens every year so either they dont care at higher level or they dont have control over their troops. Choose but wither way they are guilty of mutliple deaths each year due to incompetence neglect or abuse.

Three weeks ago my Thai son in law came home for the week end, to see his Mother, My wife. When he got back he had just missed another Soldier getting a beating, Some testosterone young guy decided to fight another Soldier, The commander caught him. His punishment was to run the gauntlet, Every Soldier in the Barack had to hit him hard with a piece of hard wood. Maybe This is the Thai secret method of getting obedient Well trained solders, Not. Apparently this is a common act dished out to the conscripts.

Edited by Thongkorn

23 hours ago, seajae said:

I dont like the ptp/reds/thaksin, doesnt mean I agree with everything the junta do, some good some bad but this is at the working level, not running the country. Nice dig but as usual you are totally wrong

I would imagine that there are also ' 'good some bad ' amongst the millions of rural northern folk. Why do you dismiss them all as reds ?

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

Although I won't expect you to even consider it, perish the thought it would destroy your love of a dictatorship and cronies, there must be a case that in certain cases the military or whoever overthrow a sick corrupt immoral dictator government. 

You might have a point if that happened only once in a lifetime !

20 hours ago, Artisi said:

Those responsible and condoning this should be publicly executed and there remains disposed of in the nearest garbage tip. 

That should teach 'em that violence is wrong!

PS- I assume you meant to use the possessive pronoun 'their'?