Video Road Rage: Man in the Civic vs female motorcyclist!

webfact

Video Road Rage: Man in the Civic vs female motorcyclist!

5pm.jpg

Picture: Manager

UTTARADIT: -- CCTV footage from the Thai town of Uttaradit showed a road rage incident between an "old man" in a Honda Civic and a lady on a motorcycle.

The Civic comes out of a soi and a motorcycle has to stop to allow it to pass. But the car cannot proceed.

Manager said the reason for this was that the motorcyclist had stopped too close to the car, reported Manager.

Suddenly without apparent warning the man gets out of the car and smacks the lady in the head knocking her bike over.

But she fights back and gets in some kicks of her own on the man and his car before the Civic speeds off and the woman is helped by a fellow motorist.

Manager reported that the man in the car was old and the motorcyclist was indeed a woman.

Dityadech Patcharaphuwadon of Uttaradit police said that both parties were called in and the matter was now settled.

The incident occurred in front of the Klong Pho market last Thursday while the CCTV footage was shared to the "Jao Phor Clip Det" page by Facebook poster "Chitsanupong Chainet".

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-05

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic! If the guy in the car couldn't make that turn, he should not be driving.

Then though he takes out his own ineptitude on a woman, knocking her to the ground and no one does anything apart from watch!

Then he nearly runs her over, leaving the scene. Amazing. I hope they find the stupid old git and take his licence away.

18 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Pathetic! If the guy in the car couldn't make that turn, he should not be driving.

Then though he takes out his own ineptitude on a woman, knocking her to the ground and no one does anything apart from watch!

Then he nearly runs her over, leaving the scene. Amazing. I hope they find the stupid old git and take his licence away.

It would seem they won't be doing that.

''Dityadech Patcharaphuwadon of Uttaradit police said that both parties were called in and the matter was now settled.''

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

''Dityadech Patcharaphuwadon of Uttaradit police said that both parties were called in and the matter was now settled.''

She probably had to do a floor grovel on account  of being poor.

this has nothing to do with the girl blocking the car as she wasn't, it is to do with the conversation that took place between the two when the car driver stopped and rolled down his window to likely give out some verbals for no apparent reason that I can see 

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

at a 2000 baht profit to the police!

13 minutes ago, oldgent said:

would,nt like to get on the wrong side of her what a stubborn woman

she should have backed up her motorcycle no problem then

Why? he could easily pass.

But he should have waited at the soi exit to begin with. Of course, if busy sometimes you have to push your way in a bit, but he should at least have driven off after she stopped and he could.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Why? he could easily pass.

But he should have waited at the soi exit to begin with. Of course, if busy sometimes you have to push your way in a bit, but he should at least have driven off after she stopped and he could.

maybe he did,nt think so.

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I had a pickup turn by me and he started dragging my bike around the corner. After giving the car a good few bangs all the Thai people started shouting at me! So i rode off quick and left them to sort out the dents. No idea what they are doing most of the time.

41 minutes ago, chrissables said:

She was backing up as he started to pass her!

did,nt back up far enough. I suppose it,s a prime example of Thai mentality

would be a good video to show Thais who are doing their driving test,

and do a question and answer test, the results would be interesting.

1 minute ago, oldgent said:

did,nt back up far enough. I suppose it,s a prime example of Thai mentality

would be a good video to show Thais who are doing their driving test,

and do a question and answer test, the results would be interesting.

It was not her responsibility to back up for him, he was in the wrong, not her.

52 minutes ago, chrissables said:

I had a pickup turn by me and he started dragging my bike around the corner. After giving the car a good few bangs all the Thai people started shouting at me! So i rode off quick and left them to sort out the dents. No idea what they are doing most of the time.

Fortunate that you could make a quick getaway or we might have read it on here: "Farang hacked with machete in road rage incident"

Just now, Prbkk said:

Fortunate that you could make a quick getaway or we might have read it on here: "Farang hacked with machete in road rage incident"

Yes, you are right, but he was actually dragging me down the road! Backwards. 

Years ago a baht bus overtook me on my mountain bike, did an emergency stop, very nearly causing me to rear end a stationary car to avoid him. He got the same treatment. Again all the Thai people were shouting at me. They seem oblivious of what is going on around them.

10 minutes ago, chrissables said:

It was not her responsibility to back up for him, he was in the wrong, not her.

if you watch the video again she was late in braking so that makes it her fault

5 hours ago, fruitman said:

I bet he doesn't have a driverslicense, he can't even make a corner.

There was clearly  enough room to complete the turn. In fact she even backed up a bit to enable this. He simply wanted to show what a "man" he was by inflicting a little punishment on a lowly second class woman. Wonder if he wold have exited the car if it was a man n the motorcycle. Maybe a mummy's boy still living at home. Hmmm

Just now, chrissables said:

What? She had right of way! You do understand what that means don't you?

don,t mean nothing in Thailand. He was well out before she arrived, you expect him 

to sit in the side Soi all day.

Just now, oldgent said:

don,t mean nothing in Thailand. He was well out before she arrived, you expect him 

to sit in the side Soi all day.

Ok, carry on excusing his behaviour if you feel better for it. The point is he was in the wrong, she was slowly backing up, he did hit her. But in your warped mind she was wrong, interesting really.