Video: Car hits express train - but you may not see a crazier accident all Songkran week

webfact

3 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

Thai's and motor vehicles should never have met as they have no idea what they are doing.  

Strange then that I've gone for massive multi day drives all over Thailand countless times, with both my gf and her friends driving (all Thais), and not had a single problem.. Too be honest, I was more relaxed with her driving, then most of my friends driving in Australia and Usa.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, psyvolt said:

Ahh you posters never fail to astound me with yout Thai Bashing. A horriblr accident has happened, with no indication of what may have lead to it happening, yet as shown time and again, any reason to stick the boot into the Thais is valid for you guys.. 

It's funny, but I'm a memeber on many forums, and wheb its reported about an accident like this (say in the US, UK, Aust etc), you don't hear ppl start a racist chant, but showing condolences for it happening.. Only on Thai Visa do you posters use it as a chance to bash a nation.

Would you be talking the same way if your mother, father sister or brother or wife was the driver and had an accident? I bet you wouldnt, but instead you entertain your miserable lives by bashing the Thais for your pathetic ego boosts.

Heeeeeey chap, I have a UK license for M/cycle, car and heavy goods rides...I have driven a zillion miles in the UK......In LOS I do NOT like to drive because NOBODY has been taught anything about anything regarding getting home safe...That is why LOS has an abysmal road safety record and KNOWLEDGE idea about road safety......

7 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Why are they assuming it was an accident.....if going by the evidence it it is more suggestive of a suicide attempt?

no, suicides only happen to farangs on condo roofs with their hands tied behind their back :ph34r:

1 hour ago, psyvolt said:

Ahh you posters never fail to astound me with yout Thai Bashing. A horriblr accident has happened, with no indication of what may have lead to it happening, yet as shown time and again, any reason to stick the boot into the Thais is valid for you guys.. 

It's funny, but I'm a memeber on many forums, and wheb its reported about an accident like this (say in the US, UK, Aust etc), you don't hear ppl start a racist chant, but showing condolences for it happening.. Only on Thai Visa do you posters use it as a chance to bash a nation.

Would you be talking the same way if your mother, father sister or brother or wife was the driver and had an accident? I bet you wouldnt, but instead you entertain your miserable lives by bashing the Thais for your pathetic ego boosts.

so?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't get that. The train was in front of the car when it arrived. I agree with the "brakes failed" scenario, given it wasn't trying to cross before the train arrived.

That one went straight over the top, i.e.

Policeman: What happened ?

Thai Driver: I was looking the other way to see if the train was coming, badda bing, badda bang, badda boom

Strange then that I've gone for massive multi day drives all over Thailand countless times, with both my gf and her friends driving (all Thais), and not had a single problem.. Too be honest, I was more relaxed with her driving, then most of my friends driving in Australia and Usa.

You might want to look at the stats for USA and car intrusions onto railways accidents then.. Although, I dont expect a sudden rush of american bashing to come out of it, as americans might actually read this forum and reply (something most Thais dont won't).

Thats right as  both countries are the same size and population arent they???

https://oli.org/about-us/news/collisions-casulties

Ok  Ive  looked and there s  trend of  a  huge  fall over the last  30+ years, sure  itll be just the same here eh "sarcasmometer  set to 100%"

18 minutes ago, kannot said:

Thats right as  both countries are the same size and population arent they???

https://oli.org/about-us/news/collisions-casulties

Ok  Ive  looked and there s  trend of  a  huge  fall over the last  30+ years, sure  itll be just the same here eh "sarcasmometer  set to 100%"

I notice you didn't put up the stats for Thailand..  weird that aye..

16 hours ago, Reigntax said:

I suppose he will seek a refund on the amulets he brought to protect from such inconvenience as having to wait for a train.

Not his fault the traindriver had more and better amulets

On 4/12/2017 at 4:05 PM, psyvolt said:

Yes the brakes could have failed, the person could have had a stroke or a multitude of other disabling events, we don't know, but the bashing comes first.

1 hour ago, Grubster said:

Yes the brakes could have failed, the person could have had a stroke or a multitude of other disabling events, we don't know, but the bashing comes first.

It really is a Thai Visa Speciality, done by ppl that have nothing better to do in there sad miserable lives. They know they Thais won't read it, so they sit behind their computers been keyboard warriors. Quite funny when u think about how pathetic they are.

4 minutes ago, psyvolt said:

It really is a Thai Visa Speciality, done by ppl that have nothing better to do in there sad miserable lives. They know they Thais won't read it, so they sit behind their computers been keyboard warriors. Quite funny when u think about how pathetic they are.

Never mind, it wont be long before they move on, just as soon as the next muppet in a bus does not see the train approaching  5555555555

5 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Another case of , texting and driving.  Works every time.

Good to see the accident was captured on camera with witnesses.

Geezer

Mind to share where you found your source for this information? Or, as per usual, your full of Sh#t and have no idea.