Is it a common thing for foreigner girls to sleep with their muay thai/diving instructors?

sadhukar

yes all  the  time ...............oh  sorry  thought  you  said "driving  instructor"

I see my  error  now, perhaps he  likes   to practice his  "muff diving"?

Having sex with just everybody now days has become a kind of a way to get out

of boredom and everyday humdrums of life, and colorful caricatures like muay

and driving instructors are just a few of type of people women will sleep

with just of dare alone.....

If I teach Muay Thai AND I also teach diving, can I get a double-dose of sex? What about if I teach driving as well?  

Could I die from too much sex if I teach too many different sports and skills?

I had a salsa instructor years ago in BKK, no we never banged as I don't bang the help but this guy literally had women throwing themselves at him. Poor fellow only got a break from laviscious expat desperados when he was teaching me lol. ( of both sexes )

1 hour ago, Minnie the Minx said:

I had a salsa instructor years ago in BKK, no we never banged as I don't bang the help but this guy literally had women throwing themselves at him. Poor fellow only got a break from laviscious expat desperados when he was teaching me lol. ( of both sexes )

I had never made the association between mexican condiments and meeting girls.

It depends. I taught scuba in phangan years ago and if it was a group of Foreigner girls then it didn't happen, but if they were traveling on their own then yeah I'd end up banging them. It came down to a trust thing. They were very appreciative if you took care of them in the water, which I inordinately did.

Yeah - with their yoga instructors & Thai language teachers, or masseuse as well....

Any luck at all & that might add a tuk tuk driver - guide - Thai cooking teacher - boat pilot/crew along the way....

These guys love the challenge of the foreign gals & press for the advantage... 

Edited by pgrahmm

13 hours ago, simon43 said:

If I teach Muay Thai AND I also teach diving, can I get a double-dose of sex? What about if I teach driving as well?  

Could I die from too much sex if I teach too many different sports and skills?

Double dose.....yeah, probably.

5 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Yeah - with their yoga instructors & Thai language teachers, or masseuse as well....

Any luck at all & that might add a tuk tuk driver - guide - Thai cooking teacher - boat pilot/crew along the way....

These guys love the challenge of the foreign gals & press for the advantage... 

Yeah and how about foreign males pressing for the advantage on Thai birds . Any of that going on?

On 4/22/2017 at 6:49 AM, steven100 said:

oh yes ... very common .... thailand is boom boom city.  Go to Pattaya and see all old fat farang boom boom. Everyone is thinking about boom boom. :coffee1:

Old fat Farang"?? Only the rich ones.:ohmy: