Trump invited to visit Thailand in November

Trump invited to visit Thailand in November
By The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Thai government has returned the United States’ courtesy by inviting President Donald Trump to visit the Kingdom during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in November, Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai said on Tuesday.

Don said the invitation was extended after Trump had encouraged Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha in a phone call on Sunday to meet him at the White House. No date was set for that visit.

Don said Trump could visit Thailand before or after attending the Apec summit in Vietnam in November.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30313999

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-02

He will come and The General will visit the White House. The US military wants to get back on track with Thailand and with Trump being a strong military supporter- this will happen. In addition, with the N Korea situation boiling Tripneeds allies in the region and possibly the use of Thai bases to maintain and refuel US aircraft in a conflict with the North. Alos the same in the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam.

1 hour ago, fulltone said:

Great! I hope he does come! I for one welcome him. Unlike the lefty wing nuts!

Take him--hes all yours  why would we want such and thinned skinned baby....

Maybe he will show YOU his bigly huuuuge taxes..invite ur buddy putin too...:coffee1:

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Roll out the red carpet ! So sad that there are so many detractors :( Where is true democracy when you need it ? Definitely not in the country that used to be famous for it !

Cute. "True democracy". Riggghhhtt.

2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Ohhh i forgot maybe YOU can help him build the huuuge WALL too...

Hes doing it for the PEOPLE--maybe HE should pay for it with all his daddys money :wai:

Yes, I hope he does build a wall! What's wrong with that? Do you have a wall around your hut? If not do you have the right to build a wall around it? Enough said! If you do not understand the constitution of the United States or have read the federalist papers, then your opinion is mute. Obama and the Democrats quite literally destroyed America! Literally! He & they are the sole reason for ISIS, he & they are the sole reason for the racial divide. How's that for america's first black democrat president. But what would anyone expect from the Demoncrat party...look at the poor gene pool...Obama, Cross Eyed Nancy Pelosi, Luck Chucky Schumer,  Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren...Oh and let's not forget the highly intelectuall Maxine Waters, and Finally the Horrible Clintons! People in glass houses should not throw stones. If United States citizens who are democrats can accept these people as leaders...then those citizens deserve nothing less. Hell, they don't deserve anything.

42 minutes ago, fulltone said:

Ahh...the true non-intellectual liberal nut jobs are coming out now. The keyboard warriors, the cry babies that lost. I love it!! 

They've killed all discussion calling the right every name in the book ...... 

The good news is the Supreme Court appointees (hopefully many) will be as far right as possible and overturn the left for generations to come.

It's fun watching them meltdown and come up with this impeachment crapolo.

President Trump will get the job done eventually and I'm still giving him a chance and would welcome him here although not sure if Thailand is the best place to spend his time.

28 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

They've killed all discussion calling the right every name in the book ...... 

The good news is the Supreme Court appointees (hopefully many) will be as far right as possible and overturn the left for generations to come.

It's fun watching them meltdown and come up with this impeachment crapolo.

President Trump will get the job done eventually and I'm still giving him a chance and would welcome him here although not sure if Thailand is the best place to spend his time.

Well said. I concur.

Edited by fulltone

Just now, Get Real said:

Oh, dear! Please stop this visit. We already have enough crasies and morons here. No, need for Mr. Trump to add to that.

Hopefully his visit will drive out the some of the crazies and morons. Cant do much about the local pool. But if he in fact drives out the lefty foreigners! God Bless TRUMP!!! Weeding out the weak foreign gene pool may help the locals realize what a poor selection they have had all these years.

1 minute ago, fulltone said:

Hopefully his visit will drive out the some of the crazies and morons. Cant do much about the local pool. But if he in fact drives out the lefty foreigners! God Bless TRUMP!!! Weeding out the weak foreign gene pool may help the locals realize what a poor selection they have had all these years.

Ok, got you! You mean that a total loss of brain function, really can make a positive impact. You must be the first one.

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Ok, got you! You mean that a total loss of brain function, really can make a positive impact. You must be the first one.

I would challenge my intellect with you any day. Fortunately, there are flights all roads leading to bangkok. Let's debate lefty. You thai visa folk are tough to talk, but can't back up F&%K all. Yes, I am a trump supporter! I say it loud and proud. You left wing nuts have nothing to stand on. So put your money where your mouth is.

A great and bizarre example of how a trump supporter can read all kinds of fake fantasies into trump news. To lovers of facts and realities if trump visits (doubtful) it will definitely have nothing to do with genetic make-up of the western expat population here.

I would challenge my intellect with you any day. Fortunately, there are flights all roads leading to bangkok. Let's debate lefty. You thai visa folk are tough to talk, but can't back up F&%K all. Yes, I am a trump supporter! I say it loud and proud. You left wing nuts have nothing to stand on. So put your money where your mouth is.

Was that a prime example of the intellectual level you would bring to the table? Hmm.

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A great and bizarre example of how a trump supporter can read all kinds of fake fantasies into trump news. To lovers of facts and realities if trump visits (doubtful) it will definitely have nothing to do with genetic make-up of the western expat population here.

You truly are an oblivious individual. The offer for a real debate still stands, that is If you have the nuts to a peaceful and factual debate. But I doubt you have the capacity beyond your keyboard. So carry on mate. But hey, you are a master advanced schmember...you have purpose!

And...judging by your tagline...

I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me.

— Al Franken (President, 2020)

That's says it all!

Edited by fulltone