Video: Murder in a hospital - attackers finish the job at sick man's bedside

webfact

Video: Murder in a hospital - attackers finish the job at sick man's bedside

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

NARATHIWAT: -- Police in southern Thailand have issued an arrest warrant for two men caught on CCTV murdering a man in bed at a downtown hospital ward.

The attack was carried out brazenly in front of many other patients and visitors at the Narathiwat Nakharin Hospital on Friday, reported Daily News.

The murdered man had been admitted with serious injuries the previous day after a fight at a local fair. It is believed that the assailants who committed the original assault went to the hospital to finish the job.

Daily News said in their headline that danger is everywhere in Thailand. They added in the story that nowhere is safe and that the attackers had shown a complete disregard for the law.

Narathiwat police have already issued a warrant for the arrest of two men.

No one was named in the story.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-03

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a real brave scumbag, or two in this case, to stab to death a defenseless guy in a bed. I hope the cops are correct in their assessment and catch these two lowlifes swiftly. They have to be pretty dumb to do this in a hospital with CCTV. As they are leaving one leaves prints behind on the folder on the desk as he runs.

This is utterly disgusting and revolting. These people doing this, are not human. They are evil, vicious beasts, that should, like a rabid dog, be put down for the welfare of society.  The ultimate in cowardice, savagery and nastiness. What more can anyone say about scum like this. Thailand is getting extremely concerning, as the savagery of violence here and the crime it seems, is out of control.

15 minutes ago, Ratcher said:

The rule of Law here is non existent. For a crime like this they should be executed. Thailand seems to be getting more and more dangerous, why?

Yes, it's strange considering Thailands extremely low unemployment rate, effective police force and booming economy. (Just to mention a few of the many positives)

Edited by khunpa

We all know the justice system and law enforcement agencies are corrupt.

I have a son who only has one grandmother. 

The other one was murdered in Nong Khai. 

The hit man that murdered her did a bit of time in jail but he's now selling noodles on the steets of Nong Khai. 

The lady who hired him was never prosecuted and never punished.

Perhaps the guy lying in the hospital bed had raped and murdered someone's daughter and gotten off scot-free?

Perhaps he was receiving some vigilante justice?

We don't know the full story.

Just saying.  

One problem is that the penalties are not proportionate to the crimes in Thailand.

From a western perspective, murder and rape are high on the list.

Thai priorities are a little different.

Throw wealth or fame into the equation and you can forget about "justice"

28 minutes ago, ourmanflint said:

Are there other countries in the world with such complete disregard for law and morality? 

I was just thinking the same thing myself.

The amount of crimes in Thailand that hardly get reported on or even make the news is amazing. 

This would be a huge story in any western country along with all the other crazy stuff we read about TV each day. 

Thailand would really be an eventful place to be a news reporter. 

43 minutes ago, ourmanflint said:

Are there other countries in the world with such complete disregard for law and morality? 

Only if it's another lawless country.

Thailand must be up there in the top ten.

25 minutes ago, JungleBiker said:

Perhaps the guy lying in the hospital bed had raped and murdered someone's daughter and gotten off scot-free?

Perhaps he was receiving some vigilante justice?

We don't know the full story.

Just saying.  

But, then again, perhaps not. It's immaterial really, where's the protection? Imagine if that were your son. Where's the law enforcement in apprehending perps previously, now? We know the answers of course. Thailand is great until you knowingly/unknowingly tread on toes. Wild West... still!

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

if you watch the video you can see them stabbing the victim over and over as he lay in the bed helpless.

execute them by hanging.

next case.

How exciting ???

May the deceased RIP.

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

if you watch the video you can see them stabbing the victim over and over as he lay in the bed helpless.

execute them by hanging.

next case.

Yep! This time you got my vote. Can we please hurt them a little bit before hanging them, so they can feel the pain for let´s say 5-6 hours?

In a land where the law is arse-about-face is anyone really surprised?

A country where children of wealthy families who have committed serious crimes brazenly walk around free

a country where child traffickers, molesters, sex trade organizers and rapists not only walk free but govern/police our communities, 

yet a country where mushroom pickers are jailed !

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest, in fact anything that happens here no longer surprises me.

Will it ever change.. not in my lifetime.

My god!

That is really frightening.

What is going on?

A murder committed in fay light, within a hospital and in front of witnesses too.

Scary!

I'll be the first to admit, that I feel unsafe being an expat.

Jesus, people, get down to the Earth, that happens in EVERY COUNTRY! Every country of the world has similar cases, it doesn't depend on anything, but human nature.

Prospering USA never has such cases? Or you can google Ann Arbor Hospital.

But of course, grumbling murmuring people get used to blaming Thailand, it's economy, people, no matter what facts and arguments you gonna tell them.

1 hour ago, Tiffer said:

I've been here for almost 20 years and some things really are not getting better.

I have been here a little longer, back in the early days! any type of violent crime was unheard off as it went against the philosophy of Buddhism! what the hell happened! ?

Jesus, people, get down to the Earth, that happens in EVERY COUNTRY! Every country of the world has similar cases, it doesn't depend on anything, but human nature.
Prospering USA never has such cases? Or you can google Ann Arbor Hospital.

But of course, grumbling murmuring people get used to blaming Thailand, it's economy, people, no matter what facts and arguments you gonna tell them.

Indeed. I can never understand why so many people are shocked that violent crime happens with regularity in Thailand! This has all the hallmarks of a grudge/gang related murder, much like what happens every day in western cities. I feel a hell of a lot safer here than I would in Chicago, LA, parts of London or Paris. I believe there have been around 5 serious stabbings in London alone in the last week. What sort of Utopian world do people think we're living in?

3 minutes ago, CGW said:

I have been here a little longer, back in the early days! any type of violent crime was unheard off as it went against the philosophy of Buddhism! what the hell happened! ?

Thailand has morphed from a society based on the concept of eternity and karma to one in which instant gratification is the expectation and the pattern of behaviour. It is one of the least Buddhist countries on the planet, rituals/policies/history/art/education notwithstanding. 

CSI/Facebook/Soaps/Games are the reality and the future for a large % of the population. Older Thais shake their heads in denial/disbelief.

According to yesterday's Manager online, one of the attackers has already given himself up to police after pressure from his relatives. He was named as 18 year-old Asri Se.

The victim was named as 30-year-old Asha Jelor (names transliterated from Thai).

Edited by katana