Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

Man City V Chelsea

Can you name these 8 players who have played for both clubs?

2 A goalkeeper in his fifth season at either club without winning a title. Made his international debut at the age of 36

7 Played for four of the 'big six' in the Premier League, but his time in English football ended with an anti-Semitic controversy

All correct so far , just two more the get .

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Thought clive allen initially but yeah itd be Anelka (now youth coach at lille)

Yh makes perfect sense that, allen. When he was playing man city were never even considered a top team.

Even now they are not a top team. Top teams have European trophies. 

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Yh makes perfect sense that, allen. When he was playing man city were never even considered a top team.

Even now they are not a top team. Top teams have European trophies. 

Top teams also have more than just one League cup in the last ten years 

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Top teams also have more than just one League cup in the last ten years 

No no top teams are always top teams if they are continually competing albeit with much less resources and then they shrewdly build a team that is going for the jugular. Like in your pomp when we ousted you out of the champions league and Garcia scored. Had a few rehearsals over the last couple of years but like any top team we have had a few bumps but we are fighting where it matters. Whereas Chelsea are done but you have a league cup final so take it where you can I can't see a rosy future for the chavs whereas ours looks top.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

No no top teams are always top teams if they are continually competing albeit with much less resources and then they shrewdly build a team that is going for the jugular. Like in your pomp when we ousted you out of the champions league and Garcia scored. Had a few rehearsals over the last couple of years but like any top team we have had a few bumps but we are fighting where it matters. Whereas Chelsea are done but you have a league cup final so take it where you can I can't see a rosy future for the chavs whereas ours looks top.

Not forgetting Chelsea are still the F.A Cup holders and Garcia didnt actually score , because the ball didnt go into the goal , as in cross the line . 

So, Liverpool go awarded a goal , without actually scoring , but it was nice of Stevie G to give Chelsea that goal in the League cup final and to set Demba Ba up to hand the title to Man city

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Not forgetting Chelsea are still the F.A Cup holders and Garcia didnt actually score , because the ball didnt go into the goal , as in cross the line . 

So, Liverpool go awarded a goal , without actually scoring , but it was nice of Stevie G to give Chelsea that goal in the League cup final and to set Demba Ba up to hand the title to Man city

As I said. Few bumps but when I think of my team immense pride comes into my mind but the chavs are just a Russians playtoy, one that he is losing interest in and judging by your lame teams thread so are the fans. Its over max enjoy the history it's been impressive but it is over. Top 6, Europa semi, a domestic cup in the next couple maybe, but your days at the top of the table are done. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

As I said. Few bumps but when I think of my team immense pride comes into my mind but the chavs are just a Russians playtoy, one that he is losing interest in and judging by your lame teams thread so are the fans. Its over max enjoy the history it's been impressive but it is over. Top 6, Europa semi, a domestic cup in the next couple maybe, but your days at the top of the table are done. 

Yes, Chelsea need to forget about the PL this season , may as well roll over and give Man City the three points tomorrow .

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, Chelsea need to forget about the PL this season , may as well roll over and give Man City the three points tomorrow .

Expect nothing less to be honest cannot expect Chelsea to compete after getting bummmed by Bournemouth. 

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Fuckin'ell Rc, Jedi <deleted> trolling level

Come on you know what it's like after a match. I can't be going to bed I like to chill and listen to the footy on the tv and go to war on tvisa before I settle with a cup of cocoa and a film. Saturday night bliss this. Ask bareback he has his process too i bet. He rewinds the match and watches it again and forgets he just watched it and continues screaming at the tv. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, sanemax said:

So just to confirm you wanna roll over and bite the pillow so man city billions but 2nd can try and keep up with us? Is this what your fuucking saying you wannabe top 6 tit?

9 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

So just to confirm you wanna roll over and bite the pillow so man city billions but 2nd can try and keep up with us? Is this what your fuucking saying you wannabe top 6 tit?

A Man City win tomorrow would put them top and Liverpool, have Man U and Everton away in the next few games and they wont be doing you any favours either , your only hope is that you continue with the good luck of dodgy ref decisions and goals awarded that dont cross the line 

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

A Man City win tomorrow would put them top and Liverpool, have Man U and Everton away in the next few games and they wont be doing you any favours either , your only hope is that you continue with the good luck of dodgy ref decisions and goals awarded that dont cross the line 

You clearly did not watch us today. 

The moment wijnaldum scored,the swagger was back. Players dont click like that and not go on a massive run. We just clicked. If I was a realist or a nervy shittty fan I'd do myself a favour and admit defeat. Watching the play today once gini scored was the moment I've been waiting for all season. 

Chav

14 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You clearly did not watch us today. 

The moment wijnaldum scored,the swagger was back. Players dont click like that and not go on a massive run. We just clicked. If I was a realist or a nervy shittty fan I'd do myself a favour and admit defeat. Watching the play today once gini scored was the moment I've been waiting for all season. 

Chav

Do stop calling me names .

You're a scouser , shouldnt be calling Londoners low class , especially Londoners from the Worlds most expensive football pitch , in terms of real estate value .

Have your moment of glory of being top of the league , it may not last long 

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Do stop calling me names .

You're a scouser , shouldnt be calling Londoners low class , especially Londoners from the Worlds most expensive football pitch , in terms of real estate value .

Have your moment of glory of being top of the league , it may not last long 

Ok sorry i thought chavs accepted their name. No offence intended you are clearly SW6 material. Gloating about the real estate value of your team location. We paid 38m for Salah. We sold you Torres for 50m. But you can afford the losses at the moment. Losses on and off the pitch.

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Ok sorry i thought chavs accepted their name. No offence intended you are clearly SW6 material. Gloating about the real estate value of your team location. We paid 38m for Salah. We sold you Torres for 50m. But you can afford the losses at the moment. Losses on and off the pitch.

And bought Andy Carroll for 35 Million and Solanke and Borini with the rest of it  ????

Torres scoring in the European Cup semifinal to secure Chelsea a place in the final, which Chelsea won, paid back that 50 Million for that goal alone 

23 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And bought Andy Carroll for 35 Million and Solanke and Borini with the rest of it  ????

Torres scoring in the European Cup semifinal to secure Chelsea a place in the final, which Chelsea won, paid back that 50 Million for that goal alone 

Solanke we made a profit of 8m on. Not bad at all. Borini and carroll we lost on as you cannot win em all but we made a few quid on coutinho, Suarez and spent it very wisely and we put a bit of faith in some youngsters and a manager in his 4th season. If Chelsea could sack fans I bet they would. We spent 21m on Suarez with the sale of Torres btw. We sold him for 75. We brought countinho for 8m. We recouped  200m. Listen your teams run by a bunch of jokers. 

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Ok .. no one else is gonna

So... which england player has the unfortunate  record of being picked for 3 succesive opening wc squads but failed  to make the final cut in each.. 

What's an opening WC squad?