Son stabs his father to death because he hadn't prepared his snack

Son stabs his father to death because he hadn't prepared his snack

ss.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BURIRAM: -- A 36 year old Thai man still living with his parents angrily stabbed his father in the back in the family kitchen after his dad hadn't finished preparing food to go with his Lao Khao.

Ban Kruat, Buriram, police who were called to the house found the son Sakdinon, 36, waiting calmly on a hammock outside. He was covered in blood and still holding a ten centimeter long knife that was the murder weapon, reported Sanook.

Nearby with ten stab wounds including some to the heart was the lifeless body of his father Ngoh, 65.

Police persuaded the son to put down the knife and he was immediately taken to Ban Kruat police station for questioning.

At the scene the mother, Pa, 66, told investigators that only the three of them lived at the house. She said that her son had been a drug taker but had given up the habit when he enlisted in the army.

But when he came out of the army he was stressed and unhappy and exhibited strange behavior. He was on medication but when he drank alcohol things got much worse.

Last Thursday he had gone out to buy two bottles of Lao Khao and a bag of pork bones to eat with the alcohol.

Kindly his father said that he would cook up the pork for him. The son polished off the first bottle of spirits by himself then went into the kitchen to get the pork.

But his father said that it was not ready yet and he had not added the flavoring so it would not taste good.

This made the son mad and he grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed his father repeatedly in the back and shoulder.

Pa said she tried to stop the assault but couldn't so she ran to some neighbors for help. When she returned her husband was already dead.

Sakdinon was charged with patricide and is being held in Nang Rong prison in Buriram.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-09

Read this and became worried as I have a brother in law like this idiot. I can sleep tonight as not my family, but sad and shows where this country is heading over the last 3 years, So glad I left. say what you want guys but I am safe are you?

What a tragedy, poor man dead, wife left alone, all because of a layabout son off his head on lao kao.

Another case of son being treated softly by parents, want, want, want, then when not getting his own way reacts with violence.

R.I.P. 

12 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Is it my imagination that there appears to be a very high incidence rate of family violence/death in TL?

Yes, partly your imagination as Thaivisa doesn't do many stories about similar incidents in western countries.

"LOP BURI, 9 May 2017 (NNT) – During his inspection of a cavalry drill in Lop Buri province, the Royal Thai Army Commander-in-Chief encouraged the troops to always prepare themselves for any threat to national sovereignty. "

Now, I can see where the threat, mentioned in an earlier post, is coming from.  Maybe if they banned the sale of Lao Khao, these retards would calm down a bit.  There would be no need for submarines a tanks, either; everyone's a winner.

R I P to the father, who was doing his best to look after a son that he probably wished he had drowned at birth.

RIP to the Father, and death to the son, This murderer does not need to breath air and waste space on our planet.

Oh I forgot he was drunk and that is a good reason, or in reality an excuse to use to have hime only spend some

years in jail for this crime.

Dusgusting

Geezer

4 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Read this and became worried as I have a brother in law like this idiot. I can sleep tonight as not my family, but sad and shows where this country is heading over the last 3 years, So glad I left. say what you want guys but I am safe are you?

You are desperately trying to justify moving out when some nutter kills his dad it has nothing to do with what way this country is heading. People killed themselves by the score when YL failed to pay them for their rice. 

I am amazed how much damage alcohol can do (now the guy was on meds so he was not the best example but still alcohol often breeds violence).

I don't sleep any worse at night to know these incidents happen. These incidents have always been here.. its not so nice you try to use them for political gain. Bit low actually as there is no political connection but an alcohol connection.

4 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

shows where this country is heading over the last 3 years

No it doesn't.

It only describes how one mentally ill person acted.

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Too many stories of son kills father, father kills son of late. Something very wrong with the fabric of society for these attacks to keep happening.

It is not the "fabric of society" being ripped, there are one or two isolated incidents.

Sometimes I wsh the newspapers would colaberate and have an entire two or three days covering stories about how the 99.999999% of normal people go about their daily business without being robbed, murdered, committing suicide and having traffic accidents.

It might change peoples perspective a little.

The news we have thrust into our faces everyday is only news because it is out of the ordinary and exceptional. 

5 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

No it doesn't.

It only describes how one mentally ill person acted.

It is not the "fabric of society" being ripped, there are one or two isolated incidents.

Sometimes I wsh the newspapers would colaberate and have an entire two or three days covering stories about how the 99.999999% of normal people go about their daily business without being robbed, murdered, committing suicide and having traffic accidents.

It might change peoples perspective a little.

The news we have thrust into our faces everyday is only news because it is out of the ordinary and exceptional. 

Not to mention because it sells better then good news stories or boring stories. I just did a quick google and saw some similar things happen int he US and UK. Not too many in my country mainly because its far smaller not because we are so much better. You got more of these incidents here because there is less mental healthcare available. 

6 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

I think, in this country, no-one is 100% safe. Older men, who have let their wives know, that they are worth more dead than alive,and have been silly enough to divulge ATM numbers, because "mine is different"Younger men who mess around with young Thai girls and then go off with them to unknown places, and dont tell anyone where.As much as i care for my 'present wife' i would never let her know all my finance details. I never keep more than 1000GBP on my foreign ATM, and i never keep more than 5000 baht in my SCB account.She does not know my numbers, but maybe she might always have the chance of the million to one shot and get it right.I bought my car on finance, so that if i stopped paying, the car would be repossessed.There are other defenses put in place regarding the house i have in the UK. Some would say, "you dont trust her, or if you dont trust her, why did you marry her?"Well, my friends, that is my perogative, i am simply protecting my daughter at home and my grandson's inheritance. Inthe mean time, my 'present' wife lacks for nothing and has a relatively good life.

Sorry but my rationale is, never, never trust anybody 100%.

11 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I think, in this country, no-one is 100% safe. Older men, who have let their wives know, that they are worth more dead than alive,and have been silly enough to divulge ATM numbers, because "mine is different"Younger men who mess around with young Thai girls and then go off with them to unknown places, and dont tell anyone where.As much as i care for my 'present wife' i would never let her know all my finance details. I never keep more than 1000GBP on my foreign ATM, and i never keep more than 5000 baht in my SCB account.She does not know my numbers, but maybe she might always have the chance of the million to one shot and get it right.I bought my car on finance, so that if i stopped paying, the car would be repossessed.There are other defenses put in place regarding the house i have in the UK. Some would say, "you dont trust her, or if you dont trust her, why did you marry her?"Well, my friends, that is my perogative, i am simply protecting my daughter at home and my grandson's inheritance. Inthe mean time, my 'present' wife lacks for nothing and has a relatively good life.

Sorry but my rationale is, never, never trust anybody 100%.

Those are your lives choices.. you seem to think its money that binds your wife to you and that your so miserable that she would rather kill you for the money and go with someone else. I would not like that for a basis of a relation.

My ex could have taken the part (or all) of the house and car in the divorce.. she did not as she was good (Thai too btw). I would never want to live with anyone I would not trust. 

I guess we just see things differently. (and / or move in different circles)

*edit*

Of course its always wise to take some precautions, I just don't want to take too many as it will make me totally paranoid. Wife did know my pin, but the house was bought partly on finance (but large part paid off) I started on finance out of security too early in the relation)

Edited by robblok

7 hours ago, webfact said:

But when he came out of the army he was stressed and unhappy and exhibited strange behavior.

Awaiting comments from Mr P...

All is good, they are in power now...

Combination of medication and alcohol is very dangerous. 

Some of these guys are also taxi and bus drivers, you just never know.   RIP. 

I don't believe it ... I bet the father failed many times to prepare the snack ... and also let the ice smelt in the kitchen, and everybody knows whisky with no icei is no-no ! think twice, the useless fathers ...

7 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Yes.

Thanks for asking.