How to catch cheating wife

heybuz

8 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

I don't remember where I read it but I understand that in Thai law if a man screws your wife you can take him to court and sue him. 

If so, I must have 100s of law suits against my name. Next.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

I don't remember where I read it but I understand that in Thai law if a man screws your wife you can take him to court and sue him. Anyone hear this before ? If true I wonder for what and how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

A woman just won such a case...   She charged the lady her husband was having an affair with...  If I'm not mistaken the payout was about 500,000 baht. 

If so, I must have 100s of law suits against my name. Next.

You joke now but if someone took you to court and you were sued for a million baht for banging some cheating hag it wouldn't be so funny. Plus you also have the jealous guy with a gun who won't think twice about offing you. Too many single babes to risk being stupid .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 5/13/2017 at 3:14 PM, heybuz said:

nothing starts that way. i am lucky after leaving her i met some influentual thai  friends who have guided me through the system one of whoms uncle was a former prime minister another an advisir to the governor of bangkok

I've met a few of them in my time here ! :cheesy:

15 hours ago, swissie said:

OP is fortunate. The statement "you husband, he business" is a clear indication that OP married a prostitute, wanting to continue her trade.
If OP can verify this statement (court proof), he may not need questionable "pictures".
Cheers.

And if he did then he shouldn't have been surprised that she would find someone else if he was only here a few times a year.  Have told guys who had Thai bar girl friends just because you send her some cash so she doesn't have to work bar, she will figure hey I can have that money and have even more by still working bar especially if the guy is not here that often. That's kinda of a no brainer.

Not everyone is going to be so foolish as to use their everyday phone that hubby gave them to take compromising photos. But people are much more easy with sms and other stuff because they think it can all be erased. What you do is when you get the phone to give your cheating other is to set up with the sim card to send all SMS to your phone too - in some countries, only her sms will be sent, in others, only the sms id is sent. In some countries you can also have them send a log of calls received and sent. Put that together with GPS info and you have a very good picture of what is going on.

Get her a really nice number (one that is lucky or very memorable) - she will always wan to use that

As a pattern develops (she meets the guy every tuesday while pretending to play tennis with her female pal), you or someone you know can take pics of her and the guy together entering and leaving a location, like a hotel or his home etc.

For the cheaters out there, WhatsApp is the only way to communicate without anyone knowing about it. But it requires constant access to the Internet to work and not everyone has that - remember that both parties have to have Internet connection all the time. That is why people invariably resort to SMS and regular calls.

If you leave a GF or wife in Thailand while you return to your country she will have sex, so you need to leave her traveling funds. Her BF or Thai husband lives in Bangkok and her lover maybe lives in Korat.

Edited by tomwct

3 minutes ago, tomwct said:

If you leave a GF or wife in Thailand while you return to your country she will have sex, so you need to leave her traveling funds. Her BF or Thai husband lives in Bangkok and her lover maybe lives in Korat.

so she needs money to go sleep with them ?  and have sex with them  ? 

On 5/13/2017 at 2:58 PM, heybuz said:

no she didnt turn up in court.judge threatened to throw her in jail. reset date and infered that her lawyer was a liar and if nothing is finalised on next date he will rule and possibly in my favour

I know someone who applied for a divorce in Thailand after his wife deserted him, his wife did not want to divorce him, and never turned up in court the first time, the second appearance was due three months later, and he was told by his lawyer that the judge said that if she did not turn up this time, he would automatically get his divorce.

She never turned up, then the judge granted him his divorce. His lawyer told him he had won his case, and the divorce papers would be sent to him in about two weeks.

The two weeks passed, and the divorce papers didn't arrive, he then contacted his lawyer and asked him how long the divorce papers were going to be, his lawyer then told him the judge had changed her mind, and he would not now get any divorce papers as the judge now did not believe his wife had deserted him. Only in Thailand, eh!

16 minutes ago, tomwct said:

Actually even me in the past have dated such a girl her farang sugar daddy far away abroad while me and her are chilling in his flat.?

On 5/13/2017 at 8:18 AM, SiamBeast said:

Thai wives have sex at least once a week - whether you're there or not.

Sure about that - all how many millions of them? Or are you surmising those in that industry? As most farangs only ever get to rub shoulders with the latter (and would have more chance of a beauty queen in their home country than getting to know a standard, well to do Thai female), I assume the latter.

On 2017/5/13 at 0:18 AM, SiamBeast said:

If you marry a girl, leave her in Thailand and live somewhere else, she WILL whore around. No girl will spend her prime years patiently waiting for her husband to come see her when she can have better options.

Thai wives have sex at least once a week - whether you're there or not.

Really once a week? That's not much is it? I would think twice a week if she is around 19 to 32. If I get to know a normal girl (not bar girl or prostitute) can I ask her if she wants sex? Will she thinks I am rude?

16 hours ago, humqdpf said:

Not everyone is going to be so foolish as to use their everyday phone that hubby gave them to take compromising photos. But people are much more easy with sms and other stuff because they think it can all be erased. What you do is when you get the phone to give your cheating other is to set up with the sim card to send all SMS to your phone too - in some countries, only her sms will be sent, in others, only the sms id is sent. In some countries you can also have them send a log of calls received and sent. Put that together with GPS info and you have a very good picture of what is going on.

Get her a really nice number (one that is lucky or very memorable) - she will always wan to use that

As a pattern develops (she meets the guy every tuesday while pretending to play tennis with her female pal), you or someone you know can take pics of her and the guy together entering and leaving a location, like a hotel or his home etc.

For the cheaters out there, WhatsApp is the only way to communicate without anyone knowing about it. But it requires constant access to the Internet to work and not everyone has that - remember that both parties have to have Internet connection all the time. That is why people invariably resort to SMS and regular calls.

come on, Thai ladies not that stupid she will buy another phone for the special man, or the man would give her one anyway as a present, they are a loving couple, your handphone is idle sitting at home and you wonder what happened.

Just don´t get why you marry someone you obiviously not want to live with??
If you marry someone you just see to that you can stay together and have the means for supporting her.
Sounds like a very stupid discussion to open. You are wrong, she is right.

Phone or no phone. GPS tracking or no GPS tracking. Never mind. Can not for my life grasp that any court might give you right based on your said evidence. In return she have clear evidence that you didn´t care about your wife enough to live with her.

I had a friend that had a Thai girlfriend. He built a house in her name, bought a Thai restaurant in her name, sent her money all the time from Afghanistan where he worked 5 months out of the year. He was going to marry the girl and give her a baby before he found out she was banging another farang. Now he's devastated and she's going to marry the other guy. He told me he had just gave her $24,000 US to take care of her gambling debts. The worst part is he had 2 filipinas that did the same thing to him before.

Edited by fordguy61mi

36 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

I had a friend that had a Thai girlfriend. He built a house in her name, bought a Thai restaurant in her name, sent her money all the time from Afghanistan where he worked 5 months out of the year. He was going to marry the girl and give her a baby before he found out she was banging another farang. Now he's devastated and she's going to marry the other guy. He told me he had just gave her $24,000 US to take care of her gambling debts. The worst part is he had 2 filipinas that did the same thing to him before.

Who is to blame?

The guy just like get screwed in severAl ways

Throwing money at a woman does not mean you own her! 

If some farang are stupid enough to chuck lots of money at a woman.. they will happily take it... and then don't be surprised when she goes off with someone else.

If you can't trust your partner, have to bug their phones, spy on them, and set up situations to trap them....... then why are you even in that relationship!!!!!

7 hours ago, ttthailand said:

I don't remember where I read it but I understand that in Thai law if a man screws your wife you can take him to court and sue him. Anyone hear this before ? If true I wonder for what and how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

you get smart asses who say they screw othet falangs wives while away , but i would ne carefull undet thai law if you are  sited by husband you could be liable for all his losses plus

I have a better idea.  If you're that worried about your wife bonking someone else, get a divorce.  If you're considering doing this once married, don't get married.

Any fool who'd actually do this is one amazingly insecure individual.  

2 minutes ago, connda said:

I have a better idea.  If you're that worried about your wife bonking someone else, get a divorce.  If you're considering doing this once married, don't get married.

Any fool who'd actually do this is one amazingly insecure individual.  

if you use your brain it would only be if you suspect this of happenning