Husband comes home in the nick of time - shoots would be rapist in the head

webfact

My story.

The husband was informed of the guy coming to his house in his absence.......when his wife was alone.

so he sneaked back on day after being tipped of 'they're on it again' and caught the culprit near his wife who also been alerted started to scream rape., knowing fully well he had a gun in the house and wold use it.

result

'Attacker dead'

wife lives on to see another cock fighting!

But honestly i just made THIS story just up!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serves the victim right, if rape was actually happening?

Makes me wonder. The guy, the wife meet via Facebook, visits the house when the husband is not there?

I'm sure fighting cocks are more of a male thing, and that the husband would have been in contact more so with the guy, who was killed, than the wife?

Ive read many reports over the years of women making up stories and accusations of rape, when in fact nothing of the sort really happened.

Who knows.

I though fighting cocks, is illegal in Thailand?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

19 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I absolutely do not believe that story, and if there was such a thing as a jury in this country, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't either.

In this country, every juror would have a price.... same same as  the police and law practitioner, so save money and dispense with jurors -  meaning more funds available. 

20 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

The Cock Admirer has been to the house twice before without the wife telling her husband...why didn't she invite the Cock Admirer in the presence of the husband or was she interested in COCK PLAYING NOT FIGHTING then something went wrong...ie no money...so she said NO HONEY....then events unfolded ?

Husband has licenced Gun??

Would suggest, she is the cock admirer and not just the husbands.. 

Scenario looks like - wife sick of husband, finds new guy, new guy very attentive, wife satisfied and arranged further meets, sprung by husband, wife screams rape, husband shoots new guy. Problems solved for wife, new guy can't spill the beans, husband is removed from the scene, wife now free to pursue more fighting cocks. 

Would say husband shot the wrong person, had he shot wife, he could have claimed it was an accident, missed the boy friend, hit wife instead, sorry, Bht 500 fine for discharging a firearm. 

Why come over to view birds when the man raising them is away.

Why go indoors do they keep fighting cocks inside the house?

No assault here flirty wife got caught fooling around

Result a man is dead she did not pull the trigger but...