Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office - officials

webfact

16 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Former Israeli spymasters rip into Trump, say Israel must reassess intel sharing

Ex-Mossad head Shavit: US president is like a ‘bull in a china shop… If tomorrow I were asked to pass information to the CIA, I would do everything I could to not pass it to them’

http://www.timesofisrael.com/former-israeli-spymasters-rip-into-trump-say-israel-must-reassess-intel-sharing/

Yes, obviously, but as trump will soon visit Israel, the public diplomatic communications regarding the info sharing relationship will surely be more ... diplomatic. 

In any case, the USA brand continues to be degraded by the insane clown president. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Mumpel said:

Info was about ISIS atack on Russian plane - it's up to 300 or more possible victims. All sensetive data has been disclosed by mass-media all over the world, and it is the media who could possibly jeopardize the Israeli agent. But it looks like nobody cares if people die, The main idea is to blame Trump.

And also Israel says ties with the US have not been damaged by claims President Donald Trump gave Russia sensitive information provided by Israeli intelligence.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39944746

Where on Earth are you getting your info?  The discussion was not about the ISIS attack on a Russian plane, but rather about how ISIS figured out a way to plant explosives in laptops without being detected.  Laptops. 

As for Israel saying ties have not been damaged, what else are they going to publicly say?  If Israel tells the world they have apprehensions about sharing intel with the US, Trump would just say "ok, then we withhold intel from Israel."  By saying business-as-usual, Israel still gets sensitive intel from the US, but whether they withhold their intel...we will have no way of knowing. 

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

Former Israeli spymasters rip into Trump, say Israel must reassess intel sharing

Ex-Mossad head Shavit: US president is like a ‘bull in a china shop… If tomorrow I were asked to pass information to the CIA, I would do everything I could to not pass it to them’

http://www.timesofisrael.com/former-israeli-spymasters-rip-into-trump-say-israel-must-reassess-intel-sharing/

LOLz…..well of course…..its all part of the script isn't it? 

4 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

R u tripping uncle?

i didnt say fake anything. 

I thought you dismissed the above without explanation.  Perhaps I was wrong, perhaps you were expressing agreement with his outrage over Trump's security breach.

3 hours ago, Morch said:

Doesn't say what you claim it says.

Mumpel seems to base it on Trump's own tweet, which is quoted at the end of the CNN article.

Sorry, Mumpel, of course Trump has a big motive to make this sound like benign info sharing when the heat's on him like Mecca in July.

On top of that, his history of blatant lies make his own tweets & statements inadmissible in these discussions.

On 5/18/2017 at 3:13 PM, Berkshire said:

Where on Earth are you getting your info?  The discussion was not about the ISIS attack on a Russian plane, but rather about how ISIS figured out a way to plant explosives in laptops without being detected.  Laptops. 

As for Israel saying ties have not been damaged, what else are they going to publicly say?  If Israel tells the world they have apprehensions about sharing intel with the US, Trump would just say "ok, then we withhold intel from Israel."  By saying business-as-usual, Israel still gets sensitive intel from the US, but whether they withhold their intel...we will have no way of knowing. 

I think the Israel connection is a smokescreen.  I think the actual city in question is Amman Jordan, and that Israel is agreeing (with US intel services) to use its name as a diversion - to try and lessen the damage of loose-lips Trump.

It's rather like Flynn falling on his sword and saying he lied to Pence, when it's likely Flynn didn't lie to Pence.  Instead Pence is lying when he says he didn't know about Flynn negotiating with Russkies about how Trump would lessen sanctions.   Similar to how Pence lied about not knowing Flynn was a foreign agent, when US journalists and many people following the news knew Flynn was a scoundrel.  How is it that tens of thousands of Americans knew that, but Pence and Trump claim they didn't?   Only one reason:  They lie.    Indeed, Flynn was in top security during times when decisions were made about Turkey and ISIS  - EVEN AFTER TRUMP CLEARLY KNEW FLYNN WAS A PAID AGENT OF TURKEY .....and probably paid by Russia also.

If those things, above, were the only things Pence and Trump did wrong, it would be justification for legal proceedings against them.  Yet, as we know, those things are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.  Much more to come.  Stay tuned.   Trump is going to twist in the wind for many upcoming months.

Edited by boomerangutang

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

I think the Israel connection is a smokescreen.  I think the actual city in question is Amman Jordan, and that Israel is agreeing (with US intel services) to use its name as a diversion - to try and lessen the damage of loose-lips Trump.

It's rather like Flynn falling on his sword and saying he lied to Pence, when it's likely Flynn didn't lie to Pence.  Instead Pence is lying when he says he didn't know about Flynn negotiating with Russkies about how Trump would lessen sanctions.   Similar to how Pence lied about not knowing Flynn was a foreign agent, when US journalists and many people following the news knew Flynn was a scoundrel.  How is it that tens of thousands of Americans knew that, but Pence and Trump claim they didn't?   Only one reason:  They lie.    Indeed, Flynn was in top security during times when decisions were made about Turkey and ISIS  - EVEN AFTER TRUMP CLEARLY KNEW FLYNN WAS A PAID AGENT OF TURKEY .....and probably paid by Russia also.

If those things, above, were the only things Pence and Trump did wrong, it would be justification for legal proceedings against them.  Yet, as we know, those things are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.  Much more to come.  Stay tuned.   Trump is going to twist in the wind for many upcoming months.

Since you brought up what Pence knew and when, here's a letter from Congressman Cummings dated Nov 2016 addressed to Pence (who was part of the transition team) and clearly laying out the legitimate worries about Flynn's connections, there's no way Pence can claim ignorance:

image1.JPG.9cd552252348b1363d0ca291c678fb9e.JPG

On 5/18/2017 at 4:14 PM, JHolmesJr said:

LOLz…..well of course…..its all part of the script isn't it? 

Research shows that people believe fake news because it's easier than critically evaluating and analyzing everything else they've heard.

Lots of profanity, but worth a watch. Here's a taste:

Eventually it's gonna come down to the republicans to do something about this. Look, I get it, this ain't something super serious like a BJ in the oval in the Oval Office. This is just some garden variety treason. Ok, so he fundamentally undermined out democracy a little bit, but at least he ain't a black guy...

Edited by Thakkar

Lots of profanity, but worth a watch. Here's a taste:

Eventually it's gonna come down to the republicans to do something about this. Look, I get it, this ain't something super serious like a BJ in the oval in the Oval Office. This is just some garden variety treason. Ok, so he fundamentally undermined out democracy a little bit, but at least he ain't a black guy...

He must be stopped before it's too late. He is selling out the country for his own financial gain.

Impeachment is not enough!!!!

On 5/20/2017 at 0:39 AM, Thakkar said:

Since you brought up what Pence knew and when, here's a letter from Congressman Cummings dated Nov 2016 addressed to Pence (who was part of the transition team) and clearly laying out the legitimate worries about Flynn's connections, there's no way Pence can claim ignorance:

This is how it is to work under Chief Dufus Trump:  Trump asks about a person.  Trump already has a fixed opinion, but he thinks it sounds good to pretend to get other peoples' input.  All the input which backs Trump's pre-fixed opinion are deemed good (by him) and all contrary opinions are deemed traitorous. Trump is also mightily influenced by Fox News commentators and whomever is the last person to leave the Oval Office.  

Additionally, Trump is very subjective.   So if trump likes someone (Flynn, for example) no amount of sage advice/reports showing Flynn to be toxic, is taken at face value.  Everyone who says anything non-flattering about Flynn (or Trump himself) is deemed traitorous or fake by Trump.  Trump rules like a fickle, mega-subjective, emotionally-decrepit, frazzled person.

19 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

New books out for Trump by Enid Blyton

'What Trump did'

'What Trump did next'

'Looking for Trump's missing IQ'

Jk Rowling' re-written some of her Harry Potter books:

Donald Trump And The Philosopher's Nightmare.

Donald Trump And The Empty Chamber of Secrets, Because He's Told The Russians Everything.

Donald Trump And The Prisoner He's About to Become.

Donald Trump And The Gobledygook.

Donald Trump And The Order in Which He Needs to Take His Pills, But Forgot.

Donald Trump And The Half-Assed Presidency

Donald Trump And The Deathly Hollow That's His Head.

Here's Trump, tweeting a year ago: 

"Look where the world is today, a total mess, and ISIS is still running around wild. I can fix it fast, Hillary has no chance!"

Boomer responds; How fast can you fix ISIS, Donald?   Like glacier fast?   Eon fast?  When will I be sooooo tired of winning, that I'll have to beg you to stop winning so much ?

Here's Trump, tweeting a year ago: 

"Look where the world is today, a total mess, and ISIS is still running around wild. I can fix it fast, Hillary has no chance!"

Boomer responds; How fast can you fix ISIS, Donald?   Like glacier fast?   Eon fast?  When will I be sooooo tired of winning, that I'll have to beg you to stop winning so much ?

Trump's a buffoon, but for his partner Putin Hillary would be President today.

He must be stopped!!!!'

Justice Democrats Unit!!!!

It's Just-us for Justice!!!!

The man who wrote "The Art of the Deal" (he says Trump barely contributed to the text), Tony Schwartz speaks out about Trump's decrepit mental state.   Note; Schwartz spent dozens of hours in Trump's office and listening to Trump's tel. calls (with Trump's permission) while writing the book - so he knows Trump very well.   Take a listen. . . . . . 

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

The man who wrote "The Art of the Deal" (he says Trump barely contributed to the text), Tony Schwartz speaks out about Trump's decrepit mental state.   Note; Schwartz spent dozens of hours in Trump's office and listening to Trump's tel. calls (with Trump's permission) while writing the book - so he knows Trump very well.   Take a listen. . . . . . 

He didn't have any trouble taking Trump's check however I would bet.

Trump was just suckered into revealing the source of the classified information he gave the Russians.

President Trump just stopped the traveling press pool after a conversation with Israeli PM Netanyahu to address giving Russia ISIS-related intelligence gathered by Israeli sources: "I never mentioned the word or the name Israel. Never mentioned it during that conversation."

This is playing out like a Laurel and Hardy sketch.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

1 hour ago, tonray said:

Why is that pertinent?

8 hours ago, tonray said:

Do you know the terms of his payment?   Was he given a set amount or does he get proceeds from the sale of the book?   

As the writer of the book, he deserves the money, just as many workers work for a boss whose decisions they don't like or agree with, but they are paid for their work and they take the pay.   

7 hours ago, attrayant said:

This is playing out like a Laurel and Hardy sketch.

Watch Netanyahu's face, it's a kodak moment.

I imagine that clip had Putin laughing so hard he may have cracked ribs.

The similarity to a great moment in British comedy is awesome. Trump could well be Captain Mannering in this clip (sorry Capt Mannering - rest in peace).

42 minutes ago, Credo said:

Do you know the terms of his payment?   Was he given a set amount or does he get proceeds from the sale of the book?   

As the writer of the book, he deserves the money, just as many workers work for a boss whose decisions they don't like or agree with, but they are paid for their work and they take the pay.   

Most 'GhostWriters' remain anonymous for obvious reasons...you give your skill and and implied (if not contractual) promise to stay in the background and pretend that the real author was the guy named on the book and not you. In return you are compensated. The writer is breaking that trust. As a ghostwriter this guy is a loudmouth looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I despise Trump but I will also call out a creep when I see one.