Unfaithful Thai man shoots his wife after she threatens to leave him

webfact

Unfaithful Thai man shoots his wife after she threatens to leave him

2am.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A Bangkok man shot his wife after she threatened to leave him and threw all his clothes and possessions out the door.

Ekachai, 35, has admitted the crime and also admitted that he is a serial philanderer with many wives.

Following the shooting Monday Rattanathibet police obtained a warrant from the Nonthaburi court and arrested him at a house in Krasor sub-district, reported Sanook.

He was holed out at the house of one of his other wives.

He was found in possession of a bullet and admitted throwing the murder weapon behind the house in Prachacheun Road where he lived with the victim, Sudathip, 33.

He told police that he had come home to be confronted by his wife about his infidelity. She told him that she was going to find a new husband and threw all his stuff out the door.

He was furious and shot her dead.

He apologized to the relatives of the victim and said he was high on Ya Ba at the time which made him hot headed and impetuous.

He has been charged with murder with intent and has been detained.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-05-17

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He apologized to the relatives of the victim and said he was high on Ya Ba at the time which made him hot headed and impetuous.

Usual excuses. 

As long as he did the customary , false 'wai', with the apology, it will probably be business as usual !

"He apologized to the relatives of the victim and said he was high on Ya Ba at the time which made him hot headed and impetuous." or maybe he is just an  @rsehole

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
correction

As usual, awful reporting.  I would have thought that the key fact here for a reporter was that the man killed his wife.  Apparently not.  It is only in the 5th line of the report that we learn this fact, and then only by reference to a "murder weapon".

yes thai justice system is just pathetic here, like its , oh sorry i killed your sister/mother/brother etc its not my fault, its the drugs or booze made me do it, beyond belief. needs one big overhaul the law in this country, but i think the laws are there just not adhered to.

13 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

yes thai justice system is just pathetic here, like its , oh sorry i killed your sister/mother/brother etc its not my fault, its the drugs or booze made me do it, beyond belief. needs one big overhaul the law in this country, but i think the laws are there just not adhered to.

Maybe 1 month prison and 2,000 Baht because he said sorry Give the guy a break he was just having a good time Next case

16 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

Do you realise that he has been charged with murder ?

He wasnt released without charege because he waied and apologised

He will be in Court soon and will be jailed

So this guy has more thn one wife, and now he has one less.  I hope his other wives do not support

him while he Is In jail for murder.  Maybe he will get his just deserts in prison and won't be back out.

Can only hope his negative karma do him in.

Geezer

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Ekachai, 35, has admitted the crime and also admitted that he is a serial philanderer with many wives.

Sad state of affairs. Killing the wife because she did not understand his philandering ways. 

".....said he was high on Ya Ba at the time...."  An excuse BUT NOT a reason. Give him a long long jail sentence as a deterrent to others also. Stop with the apologies and paying some baht - throw the book at him!  :post-4641-1156693976: