Body repair shop Ubon Ratchathani.

Gjk7777

Just bought a new Mitsubishi Mirage, 4 months old. One of my  dogs was chasing  a cat, and then the cat decides to jump on the bonnet of the car, and the dog tries to do the same. Now the car has cat scratch marks on the bonnet and  dog claw marks on the bumper. Anyone know of a good body repair shop in Ubon Ratchathani...Thanks in advance..

18763007_482230402109436_252262974_n.jpg

18763061_482230272109449_361221532_n.jpg

18834440_482230548776088_25700155_n.jpg

Edited by Gjk7777

Go to the Mitsu garage on Chayankul Road next to the Mercedes garage. The body shop is up at the rear of the building.

They do a very good job on the body work and also there paint work is excellent. You will need to take a Thai speaker with you if you do not speak the lingo.

If the service workshop manager is there he can speak English and will translate for you in the body shop. I have known this guy for around 10 + years so he may also assist you with any mechanical work you require.

5 minutes ago, Gjk7777 said:

Thanks for the reply....Looking at the damage how much do you think it would cost?

If you are looking for a cheap make do job this would not be the place to go, they also provide a guarantee on the work they perform.

I have no idea on the cost for this particular job but as you have a Mitsu the color match would be correct. They also use good quality paint.

The Mercedes garage next door had all there work done there, but i think they have there own body shop now at the new outlet.