Bar girl murder suspect Preaw on run in Myanmar, lavish lifestyle displayed on Facebook

webfact

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

What kind of low rent trash flaunts stacks of money and

surrrounds themselves with phones designer items to

impress others

51 minutes ago, kannot said:

Lots of Thais from what I used to see. Thankfully im immune to farcebook and its stupidity." Look im eating some food, having a dump, wiping my arse, selling u the latest spotcream, whitening my brown face to show u how ghostlike and stupid I can make myself  look" etc

Its the way of the world nowadays with narcissistic insecure people. Its really weird.

I have no doubt this silly <deleted> will post some pic on FB and be caught on her own bragging. People like her and others cannot just turn it off. They thrive on the attention.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

This is going to be one difficult fish to hook, but only for the time being.

Eventually she will wear out her welcome in Myanmar or to whoever is shielding her, as soon this junkie, who obviously knows far too much about the rest of her gang, becomes a burden rather than an asset. They used her as a front person to silence a potential risk and now the word is out on this girl, she too will eventually have to be dealt with. Play with fire, get burnt, it`s that simple. 

I think the Red Wa will discretely dispose of her and she`ll never be seen or heard of again along with any accomplishes who went with her.  

Agree, the question is who is shielding her now and who was behind her then? I still cannot believe a woman of 24 slim petite size can saw up and dismembered the body in under an hour. Currently her family members and the accomplices are all holding on to the same account of events. She did it all by herself.

even doctors and forensics have spoken up it is impossible to do so. 

She was allowed to escape, take the blame and hidden for a bigger secret.

2 hours ago, Deli said:

If they put the same effort as for the Red Bull guy, she will have a pleasant life

Yeah funny i agree . They will go after her . Red bull heir is untouchable money talks in kwai land bull shit walks nothing changed in 25 years ? Its actually got worse with the kwai army nanny country amazing thailand. Russian and Chinese  tourisim up good for family  mart and 7/11 , they spend there money there dame the Indians just stare at gorls biy 1 beer with 3 straws sit and google there eyes oh only we cpuld afford them , thet all spenf no money in thailand with the exception above family mart or 7/11 , all paid in there home country  , thailand is banana  republic now thanks 2014 . Subs r for the military jaunta take whats left of thailand money , gold out off to South America but cant find anyone who can operate the subs let alone navigate them 5 5 5 amazing thailand.  They blame farangs 4 sure. Its our fault we spend money in the bars , reateraunts shame on is lets make it  harder for them to get multiple visa entry's or some scam . No wonder we all going to vietnam.or god for bid cambodia welcome us . I left great give me vietnam any daynp double pricing 1 price for all . Can't beat that people. 

Edited by Mad mick

4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

She really thought she was above it all, didn't she?

Can't wait to see her face once she's been caught.

YSL for sure  . . . You Stupid Loser  :post-4641-1156693976:

you don't get it, do you?

she won't be caught!!! -not when the supposed "good guys" are deeply involved-

who do you think HELPS the Wa & their dealers, and who do you think told this gang

that the deceased had "narced" to the po-po's?!?!?!?!?

3 guesses, first 2 don't count...

4 hours ago, TVGerry said:

Well if she really did what they say she did, this lady is hardcore. I mean strangling someone to death is one thing but cutting up the body up herself....Whoa :shock1:

Yes I'd say so. A bit over the top, just for a handbag!

She's long gone, and the drug gangs have now lost their market share in Koh Kean meaning she'll be of no use, but they'll always find new suppliers. I suspect they might kill her and hand her body to local authorities. Worst case, she has done a loyal duty and in protective hands for lifetime. 

Time will tell...

Edited by Shroud

48 minutes ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

If she is on meth/ice it will bring about the karma I think she deserve. When her money runs out it will become more difficult to sustain her way of living and in the end she will become a prostitute to feed her addiction. She will become like her victims which she fed ice to. Her victim which she murdered died fast but her other victims suffer a life of addiction.

the several BIG ice dealers and users/dealers whom i know personally here  will NEVER be caught;

neither will they have to turn to prostitution (at least not in the sense that YOU'RE thinking)

how can governors and big green shirts and brown shirts be caught? they can't, and won't!!!

i could say a lot more, but i value my life...

3 hours ago, trogers said:

We will. Pieces by pieces... Karma!

never happen; see my other posts here...

you all who think that she will meet a bad end

don't know who she is dealing with and working for; i do!!!

2 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

I'm sure you are right.  A guerrilla force would have no use for someone with a set meth distribution operation generating a ton of cash.   

Do you really believe that in any organisation, whether legal or criminal, that one person would be indispensable? Especially some dope headed skank. 

The real players are behind the scenes, this woman is just a front person. Whether she`s caught and brought back to Thailand, or remains where she is; this woman is a dead man walking, that`s if she hasn`t been disposed of all ready.

Edited by cyberfarang

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

She'll be the cause of her own destruction.

Can't really live the dream stuck halfway up a mountain protected by guerrillas.

City lights are calling for her to show off & strut her stuff........................:sleep:

Stupid cow showing off on FB. Preaw (sour) fo sure!

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

This is going to be one difficult fish to hook, but only for the time being.

Eventually she will wear out her welcome in Myanmar or to whoever is shielding her, as soon this junkie, who obviously knows far too much about the rest of her gang, becomes a burden rather than an asset. They used her as a front person to silence a potential risk and now the word is out on this girl, she too will eventually have to be dealt with. Play with fire, get burnt, it`s that simple. 

I think the Red Wa will discretely dispose of her and she`ll never be seen or heard of again along with any accomplishes who went with her.  

nope!!!

she and her (brown shirt) accomplices are MAJOR dealers;

she is NOT a "front person", nor is she merely a junkie; besides, ice isn't very debilitating to those who have the money...

if you had ANY idea who she is working for, you wouldn't even make the statements you make!!!

3 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

If she is with this guerrilla gang in remote area of Myanmar where even the Police won't enter then the Authorities may have a long wait until she appears again.

During in which time she'll have little use for luxury goods.

4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

She really thought she was above it all, didn't she?

Can't wait to see her face once she's been caught.

YSL for sure  . . . You Stupid Loser  :post-4641-1156693976:

Where I come from the loser is the person who got caught......not a person who is living it up?

51 minutes ago, jenifer d said:

nope!!!

she and her (brown shirt) accomplices are MAJOR dealers;

she is NOT a "front person", nor is she merely a junkie; besides, ice isn't very debilitating to those who have the money...

if you had ANY idea who she is working for, you wouldn't even make the statements you make!!!

Why dont you just tell us or shut up!

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

She'll be the cause of her own destruction.

Can't really live the dream stuck halfway up a mountain protected by guerrillas.

City lights are calling for her to show off & strut her stuff........................:sleep:

deleted

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Do you really believe that in any organisation, whether legal or criminal, that one person would be indispensable? Especially some dope headed skank. 

The real players are behind the scenes, this woman is just a front person. Whether she`s caught and brought back to Thailand, or remains where she is; this woman is a dead man walking, that`s if she hasn`t been disposed of all ready.

I don't know who you are replying too.  All I said was she has both need and value that some unscrupulous people might be willing to exploit.  In areas of your expertise I would defer, but this is not a discussion about filling your sofa with farts so just be quiet.

2 hours ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

If she is on meth/ice it will bring about the karma I think she deserve. When her money runs out it will become more difficult to sustain her way of living and in the end she will become a prostitute to feed her addiction. She will become like her victims which she fed ice to. Her victim which she murdered died fast but her other victims suffer a life of addiction.

"..........and in the end she will become a prostitute to feed her addiction. "

Here's a clue to what she was doing previously.

Bar girl murder suspect Preaw on run in Myanmar, lavish lifestyle displayed on Facebook.

I'm sure she knows the ropes.

12 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

I don't know who you are replying too.  All I said was she has both need and value that some unscrupulous people might be willing to exploit.  In areas of your expertise I would defer, but this is not a discussion about filling your sofa with farts so just be quiet.

This woman may think she`s a big shot glorifying in her spoils of war, but in-fact she is nothing

She is canon fodder and just a disposal pawn in the game.  And if you know how to play chess, you will know that pawns are the first pieces to be sacrificed on the board.

These dumb asses are ripe to be exploited and used and once used will no longer serve a purpose, then it will be the turn of the next dumb ass along the food chain.

As for being quite; sorry I woke you from the realities of the situation.

3 hours ago, jenifer d said:

never happen; see my other posts here...

you all who think that she will meet a bad end

don't know who she is dealing with and working for; i do!!!

Oh dear.  Another attention seeker.

Take it to Facebook, silly girl.